How much does he weigh in your opinion?

How much does he weigh in your opinion?

Attached: 1552697231895.jpg (1440x1808, 983K)

one millions pounds

nothing. I've never seen him in real life, so he doesn't exist outside of my computer screen.

he's a thicc guy

205, despite his veganism and workout habits he looks like the type of guy that eats alot of junk food

None because I don’t need some person on the Internet to make opinions for me.
Use your actual fucking brain, Yea Forums.

>wearing shoes indoors
Amerimutts truly are the most disgusting breed of """people""".

Attached: b49.png (1200x1200, 54K)

I'm 215 and the same height. I'm inclined to say he's at least 20 pounds heavier than me, So I'm saying 250.

Fuck off back to work Tony

He pretty much decides all my music opinions for me, it's great not having to think about it.

170-190.

wait what, he sits down in his reviews?

I don't really agree with half of his opinions but appreciate him for turning me on some great albums

240-250. He's a fatass.

How tall is he?

210-230lb I'd guess.

Whoa his legs be thicc

He’s not fat...it’s muscle

About 90 kg.

You're wrong simply because of your retarded english system.

he's around 5'9 and fat so i'd like to think he's 210-220 lbs

>being mad about using pounds on a site whose userbase is majority American
I used pounds for my guess and I'm no Burger; when in Rome, etc.

>despite

His veganism is why he looks like a fat fuck.

He is not fat!! He is super muscular actually.

>geez heinz you're eating 1.385 kg of ___? thats a lot
>wow hot one today its 17.2334653° out
fuck metric system and its autistic use of measurements it doesn't work colloquially

probably like 15-16 stone

Those thighs say 230lb

Have you ever seen a 250 pound person? Fantano is clearly not fucking 250 pounds..

He's tall isn't he? Like 6'1" or something. I would guess 220.

3 stone

Do you think he is smiling all the time too retard? It was for a photo shoot.

Not him, but Americans do wear their shoes indoors literally all the time.

What's wrong about that

Zero. I don't watch him for musical affirmation - I watch him to hear his opinions on music I like or don't like.

Not that user you're replying to, but won't you track stuff inside all of the time? I thought people were memeing with the "Americans wear shoes inside" thing for the most part.

No we don't. That's considered rude.

on a podcast he said he was 6 foot

You're bringing in all sorts of dirt and shit and piss and spit and crap from the streets and public toilet floors you've been walking around in all day and tracking it all over your floors and carpets and probably on your bed too.

Your feet are also one of the sweatiest parts of your body (which is why socks were created) and keeping shoes on for longer than you need to can lead to fungal infections in your nails, athletes' foot, etc.

Sounds like you're the one being autistic if you think anyone cares to list out that many decimal points "colloquially" and wouldn't just say it's 17 degrees outside

none because i am not 12 and can form my own opinions

77 kilos.

Yes you do, Americans love shoes so much that they place them up on their bedroom walls

All you know about this country is what you see on a screen so stop piping up.

I have rarely ever seen a Vegan over the age of like 19 that wasn't already a bloated tub of gluten-free dough.

I guess it's cause they have to eat a million calories' worth of beans and bread or pasta or quinoa or whatever to get enough protein and B12 and everything else.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know that "screens" artificially added the illusions of people wearing shoes in their houses and apartments and condos all the time.

The only people who don't wear shoes indoors are like high class people who happen to have indoor shoes.

his weight probably fluctuates from 80 kg to 90 kg ever so often

Genuine question, why does his opinion matter more than anybody else's?

It doesn't, but he's le internet meme man that doesn't have much of that over-the-top "youtuber" personality, so people find him agreeable enough on a personal level so they listen to him.

0%