Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?
twitter.com/MitchHomieQuann/status/1109332756927078400

Attached: some bachata songs.jfif.jpg (750x1334, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ed__chung/status/1109638022440648704
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_Vernacular_English
law.justia.com/codes/louisiana/2011/rs/title14/rs14-35/
i.imgur.com/sw8hUEs.gifv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_American_English
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/ed__chung/status/1109638022440648704
nah bruh he just really hates white ppl

Attached: 234-0.png (734x713, 471K)

Because we WUZ kang

he did tell the white guy to chill tho

lmao, stupid fucking white boy

We got the evil whitey

Attached: 89044113-0A55-4A66-AB95-FBAE5F7C3CFD.png (750x1334, 356K)

He filmed Earl without his consent tho

>starts filming
>earl goes "ay chill chill chill chill"
>dude points camera at earl going chill chill chill
>earl about to expand on why he's reapeating chill chill with a "my nigga"
>notices camera
>smacks it to the ground

>yo im earl sweatshirt and im here to say
>the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

what did he mean by this

If your idea of trying to get a picture with "one of your favorite rappers" is immediately pointing a camera at them, you are retarded enough to have your phone thrown on the ground.

cracker tryna rape the street corner

this

PIGGER DESTROYED, MOVE OUT

nah don't walk up to someone camera in their face already recording. disrespectful

Both of them are retards

mogged

don’t bring race into this
ask artists before you start randomly filming them, don’t be a dickhead

Attached: 0F7450DF-9EC1-43E6-B11B-1C6D2E1C8F75.jpg (768x1024, 155K)

god i hate niggers

based earl

Salty white boys not getting what they want.

that was when earl was too white for the black kids and too black for the white kids

earl a dick for slapping the phone but he told the guy to stop before and the guy obviously didn't care
there were plenty of people in that twitter thread who took photos with him on the same day with some being white, the guy was just being an asshole

white guy he should of known what happens when you approach literal apes

You're a celebrity with a cult fanbase and you should expect to be filmed wherever you go. There are literally hundreds of pics of him, what is the point of not letting someone film him then? Screams of entitlement and lack of respect for the fans that got him there. Lost some respect for him here.

the dude filming seems like a normie lollapalooza bro, what earl did is GOOD

insufferable

>cry
damn. twitterfags aren't that different from us, huh?

N

here he comes, he's gonna do it!

A

This

Lol imagine letting a manlet nig touch you like that

E

This gets your perma banned on twitter lel

Damn... I can't understand why Earl would do this...
Does he hate being annoyed by fans all the time or something?

Attached: Mantra.png (785x199, 29K)

its stupid and cringe but I also feel like, just based on what this kid looks like in the video, he was like 12 years old when he made those tweets.
idk

All the fame
All the money
And you still so ugly

why cant black people learn english?

>color
why can't white yanks learn English?

None of that is even slang or otherwise used incorrectly you turnpike

Don't film the apes without permission please.

>color
what do you mean by this

Thats what you for being white and listening to rap. They don't play that shit. Thats why he only takes pics with his own people. fuck wypipo.

it's colour. And it's not organize, it's organise

but the best rapper is white

see

spotted the shit-brit

I don't even know what you're referring to the words colour or organise don't appear in what you are responding too. They are both acceptable and we are on an American image board so why is our version of the language a priority here.
Why are you even focused on spelling on a board about music.
protip: its because even if we are both on this tiny island, you're a faggot.

hes always mentioning wanting to just be left alone. why did this even spark any controversy

if he was a true fan of earl he would know earl doesn't like shit like this. tryin to put somethin black and white and you can't in this situation

>They are both acceptable
that was my point, the other guy was shitting on ebonics for not being '"""proper"""" english, which is hypocritical. I'm not even anglo. Maybe read the replies before sperging out again retard

what a filthy little monkey

niggers gonna nig

ebonics isnt proper english its not hypocritical at all you balls deep gigafag
comparing literal slang to accepted deviations of british english is just jokes

>tHaTs PrOpEr EnGlIsH

this is literal assault/battery, the white kid should go to the cops!

oh wait this is nola and i live here
nvm 504 cops aint gone do shit lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_Vernacular_English
there wasn't even any slang in the lyrics he was shitting on you illiterate cockgobbler

"POLICE, A BLACK MAN WAS MEAN TO ME! MUH FREEDOM"

Will people ever realize that banning words doens't work?

It is, there isn't any slang or misuse of words you retard I get that haha Yea Forums racism funny is a thing but man you retards really think you're in good company

the retarded white normie for a being a fan of a rapper

>African-American Vernacular English (AAVE), known less precisely as Black Vernacular, Black English Vernacular (BEV), Black Vernacular English (BVE), or colloquially Ebonics
>or colloquially Ebonics
I know there wasn't any slang in the lyrics, nor was the word colour or organise.
Ebonics is not a valid form of English no matter what you try to do to break down the language to aid your narrative.

>MOOOOM THE BLACK GUY *sniff* HIT MY PHONE AND I WANTED A PICTURE AND-WAAAAAAAAAAAAA
the absolute state of this faggot

Attached: 1498452114824.jpg (256x256, 8K)

>WAAAH DONT SNITCH ON MY FAVORITE SMUG NIGHOP RAPPER, T-THATS LAME WAAAAAAAAAAAH
that absolute state of you lol

law.justia.com/codes/louisiana/2011/rs/title14/rs14-35/
Do you fuckers not remember NOPD arresting a guy for battery (exact statute I linked) for FLIPPING AN OFFICER OFF less than a month ago? Made every local news channel.. these officers do not fuck around pulling charges out of their ass
i.imgur.com/sw8hUEs.gifv

>mom this black guy just broke my thousand dollar phone for no reason

Attached: IMG_4879.png (640x1136, 429K)

this HAS to be bait. Do you know what colloquially means? It's just an informal way to name something you absolute brainlet it doesn't delegitimize anything I said
Jesus Fucking Christ you are hoplessly retarded

Attached: 1498531229768.jpg (556x561, 15K)

>get told to stop
>don't stop
>whiteboy dindu nuffin

i would have knocked that nappy headed faggot out if he touched my phone. then again i wouldn't be trying to film some c-list rapper in the middle of the street. i think everyone in this scenario is a loser.

I never said it being a colloquial term makes what you said less legitimate.
Ebonics, AAVE, BEV - all of these names for the same thing are not proper forms of English.
They are not valid for academic writing, they are not proper English. American English is, British English is. They are both proper iterations of the language. Ebonics, by any name, is not.
I beg you to write a paper in ebonics and post the results. I beg you to do anything in a formal setting with ebonics.

SRS 2: Electric Boogaloo

>implying i have to do what this niglet tells me
>implying i am breaking any laws
>he immediately assaults me
>whiteboy literally didnt do nothing
>niglet dindu nuffin

both u niggas need go chill

>bruh
fucking kill yourself

In what world is that kid considered white

damn big strong white boy you might as well record yourself beating earl ass since you're so tough

nah i dont
ebonics will never be proper english regardless of how many iterations of the name is created and people cling to the semantics
semantics are for low IQ humans, specifics are important - i am telling you specifically that none of the semantics are valid.
i could write with no grammar 0r l1k3 th1s or i could write in ebonics and all of them can portray information - but none of them are proper english.
damn belligerent retard cannot into law

>I never said it being a colloquial term makes what you said less legitimate.
then why the fuck did you quote it as if it's important? You had absolutely no reason unless you were stupid enough to think that somehow refuted my argument.
>They are not valid for academic writing
so the only valid form of english is what's appropiate for academic english. So speaking casually, using contractions or using other vernaculars like Southern American English en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_American_English (not exclusive to blacks) is WRONG because user on 4channel said so. You keep trying to sound smart but keep proving how much of a retard you are with each reply

because i said it was the same thing and i said they are all non-forms of english you spastic

I never implied it was a different thing, it was the first result after googling ebonics. Not wasting more of my time with a complete dunce like you

They are ALL non English. The accepted forms of English are already established. Yes, academic writing and formal usage is the determining factor of validity, no you will not shape the definitions to support your narrative.
All of the forms are equally as valid as l33tspeak and other nonsense, which is not valid at all.

Dude seemed like he wasn’t doing it with consent, and was just being an asshat.
Why was he just fine with other people.
Also, the dude seems to actually be a dick, so I have no sympathy for him either way.

Really, celebrities are in the right to not want people taking pictures of them and shit. Their regular people who happen to work a job that puts them in the public eye. I don’t see why they should feel obligated to take pictures and shit.

what is earl even saying in this video?

damn he looks like Chaparro Chuacheneger now

Attached: cc.jpg (540x540, 33K)

Friend of mine got a year of probation for giving a cop the finger and yelling while driving by

Are you illiterate?

>Now you surrounded (you are surrounded)
>Cause they the reason (Cause they are the reason)
>The browser quick (The browser's quick)
>And they the reason (they are the reason)

imagine being this autistic

>It is, there isn't any slang or misuse of words you retard I get that haha Yea Forums racism funny is a thing but man you retards really think you're in good company

see

DA PLANE DA PLANE!

you can't honestly say that's proper english. try writing like that in an university essay, you'll fucking flunk it.

and if you unironically speak that way, people will assume you are retarded. may as well be speaking fucking pidgin.

>Their regular people who happen to work a job

imagine actually believing this

>imagine being white and your idol is a black rapper
you can't make this shit up

>cop smacks phone out of guys hand and flips him off
>guy flips him off back
>gets arrested
God damn that makes me so mad

no, they'll assume he's a southerner unless they're autistic like you

a southern nigger maybe. only uneducated rednecks and ghetto niggers talk like that. protip: both are retarded

I don't care what you think about this situation Earl is dope.

>one of your favorite rappers
Having a favourite rapper as white should be punished with the death penalty.

yeah, there are too many great rappers to have favorites :^)

KEK.
White people who use nigga are so fucking cringe

Attached: FD580B8D-8C52-4CD6-9CEA-AD9436F6D197.jpg (315x2048, 142K)

faggot deserved it lmao

we get it, ur racist on Yea Forums

put his ass in jail for assault

cuckold detected

(You)

cuckold confirmed

>filming someone without their consent isnt harassment yet knocking away the phone invading your privacy is assault
fuck you

Bix nooda, mudda fugga.

Attached: 1495505259998.png (657x425, 24K)

>using slang excessively or wrong
suburban white people need to stop doing this, they do it with literally everything cool and ruin it.

that being said, no one but suburb whites and upwardly mobile blacks listen to earl anyway

just because hes ugly doesnt mean he's not white

that's obviously years old

willing to bet anything that those corny reddit hiphophead nerds are defending this

oh snapp dooby doo he said the no no word we got him