YOU'RE NO ARTIST!

YOU'RE NO ARTIST!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 6.09.37 PM.png (510x820, 523K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws
youtu.be/F1AenBMziHM?t=832
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*plays oh susana on trumpet*

braap brAAaap BrAAAaap

Attached: 1545485480844.jpg (1266x785, 76K)

YOU'RE FLAT

paul simon

GET OUT
YOU'RE A DISGRACE HOW DARE YOU

>yfw you're a sucka

Attached: albundo.jpg (273x346, 13K)

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

This thing is like the personification of that little inner voice trying to put you down that every man has inside of him. Self sabotage and self doubt in "human" form. A little angry hooknosed gremlin that speaks louder and louder the more you try, the bigger your goals are. Instead of acting like the man in the video, i believe when you are struggling with your own inner self sabotage gnome you should actually murder him. Seriously. Look at how tiny and pathetic that things is, i could grab it with one hand and throw him like a baseball. And that's what you should do. Throw him straight into traffic. Because all the elf can do is talk mad shit. But when you push back, oh hohooho, it's over. So, the next time you hear the gnome in the back of your head, dont just ignore him. Kill the jew.

I'M TRAINED CLASSICALLY
I'M TRAINED CONTEMPORANEOUSLY

I KNEW THE GRATEFUL DEAD FROM 1986

damn...

Attached: image2123.png (1026x515, 129K)

SUCKA

AN ARTIST RESPECTS THE SILENCE THAT SERVES THE FOUNDATION FOR CREATIVITY

I'VE EARNED MY RIGHT TO SAY IT

never 4get

Attached: foundationofcreativity.png (1000x1399, 190K)

He was right

Except he was 100% right
He wasn't telling him to stop playing, just to stop playing in the street without even practicing. You need to earn yourself a gig, not just forcing people to listen to your shitty playing.

The Onion tried to warn us.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws

Attached: Never-Give-Up-768x408.png (768x408, 109K)

agreed. the guy sucked and should be called out. it's just still really funny.

Your shitty internal gnome didn’t walk Bob Dylan on stage tho

the gnome is right
you're a no talent piece of shit, sucka

i bet he didn't even go to nyu film school lol

He's a head?
Honestly based

YOU SUCK

wtf
did you even watch the video?

He probably lived in an apartment and was getting noise complaints. Fuck you guys.

Attached: 1553366207331.gif (572x339, 2.05M)

this guy was too based for his own good

nah

Okay small box with legs. You're no human. Certainly not, can't fool me for a second you cave dwelling goblin

weak

>that legendary bald spot that shows at the beginning of the video

Opinions from people with advanced male pattern baldness are instantly worth less. Prove me wrong

youtu.be/F1AenBMziHM?t=832

he unironcally claims he can levitate

>this vid is almost six years old

jesus fuck bros where does the time go

Attached: 1500758111130s.jpg (82x125, 2K)

I wonder if someone talked to this guy like that at some point in his life and he still feels defeated by it. Maybe someone told him that he made shit films, that he wasn't cut out for the art world, etc. That is years of pent up Jewish resentment and inward turned rage coming out to play.

fuck

It's shit like this that legit makes me start to fear the encroaching darkness that comes for us all

My grandparents all died comparatively young and my mom and dad have had health issues that will probably worsen with age and end with death-causing complications

I would love to just be one of those people who die of a stroke at the age of 85 after not really suffering any major health issues throughout my life but it doesn't seem like life has that in store for me, instead I'm possibly on the path to legal blindness and potentially being wheelchair bound

Attached: panic.gif (500x280, 911K)

Obviously.

YOURE NO AUTIST

on god bro

based

Ur mom is no artist

this
anybody who sympathizes with this nasty man is a spoiled brat who has never left the suburbs

Literally who

>AN AHDIST RUHSPECTS THE SILENCE THAT SERVES THE FOUNDHASHON OF CHREAITFFITY

As an ahtist myself, I've never been inspired by sitting in a room or something listening to pure dead silence.