I'm gonna be smoking sweet Mary Jane for the first time in half a decade on Thursday...

I'm gonna be smoking sweet Mary Jane for the first time in half a decade on Thursday. In that time I have evolved spiritually and am impossibly woke. What is some good music to listen to while the Green Goddess of Ganja has her way with me?

Attached: ganja.jpg (2645x1982, 752K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9k14S7QlkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mUJ6zW0Lc98
pitp.bandcamp.com/album/from-here-to-eternity
youtube.com/watch?v=SzzqPnhHpw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fåntratt

Attached: a0261168675_16.jpg (700x700, 122K)

cool dude, start wasting your life again. forget your dreams, become a person who can't remember shit and has no focus and talks shit because their brain isn't functioning properly

Attached: We+from+da+hood+we+all+know+that+one+fag_322952_3930973.jpg (723x640, 107K)

the same music you listen to regularly

What a degenerate piece of shit

t. no self control.
Absolutely pathetic.

Attached: palyboi-carti-die-lit.jpg (600x600, 92K)

not everyone is you dude some of us are smart enough to keep our shit together and still get blasted daily

bet all your favourite musicians are stoned 24/7

if you're so smart, then why do you need to get blasted?

If you're so on top of your shit, why are you posting on Yea Forums?

It's the safest way to get high

not everyone needs weed to make music

Attached: Weedbro.png (278x261, 53K)

yeah hannah montana was great

literally whatever you listen to. what are you 12?

Attached: 1548454593663.png (640x770, 523K)

why do you need to smoke something to get high?
why do you associate posting on Yea Forums with a lack of being-on-top-of-your-shitness. or is that because you're not?

just shows how wrong you are that you assume everyone is on drugs making music. maybe the shitty music you're listening to, reddit man

youtube.com/watch?v=k9k14S7QlkQ

so you're more of a jonas brothers fan?

This is about you, buddy. Why are you posting on Yea Forums?

You're dumb

Weed is not the safest drug, psychedelics are safer than weed

no, every post is about you projecting
you have no imagination
don't need drugs to get high

>don't need drugs to get high
*tips beret*

Only fitting to listen to stoner music.

Attached: a0182002384_10.jpg (1200x1200, 738K)

Attached: Cover.jpg (1200x1200, 421K)

For a good time: Myrrors - Warpaiting

For a bad time: Butthole Surfers - 22 going on 23

Attached: All+done+_c4478c0b7e7a99d5b23e121c00bb89f3.jpg (1280x1280, 341K)

Lol, what a pseud.

Weed would have no effect on your health if everyone used a true convection vaporizer like the volcano tm

Edibles are way better than inhaling.

yes, but it makes some people paranoid because it's a bunch of shitty disgusting chemicals.
you can enjoy life and feel wonderful without it

also lands a lot of people in the hospital for accidentally overdosing. weed is really garbage, you bunch of faggot joe rogan lovers

>this thread

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>going to the hospital for weed
What the fuck? I thought you were on top of your shit, man.

i said 'a lot of people' not me. see, you're such a stoner you have no basic reading comprehension. i don't do drugs. i'm on high on life. i meditate. my favorite artists didn't do drugs. or they did, and then overcame them to make much better music.

ur suck a pussy ass bitch that you probs can't even handle a red bull

i've done every drug there is, all over the world. i choose not to now. it's not about not being able to handle it. you can't handle life without drugs.

bitch you drink soi lattes cause theyre the strongest thing you can handle

Says the guy who went to the hospital because he ate too much weed. LOL.

you guys are extraordinarily pathetic. that's the best you can come up with. not a very good image for a drug user. you're utter morons.

yeah says the guy who went to the emergency room cause he had two pepsis

>nothing cures polio, bitch

Attached: a96f05bca4c45c91ead70313f8a0de06.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

what an awful thread this is

Songs of Distant Earth by Mike oldfield

welcome to mu. 90% of posters are under 15

anti-weed fags are always such goofs. pretending having a bowl evenings and weekends is the same as being a full-on stim/opiate junkie

Yeah it seems to be a Honeypot for faggots

D U D E

Checkmate

i'm not anti-weed so much as i'm saying drugs don't need to be pushed on people, especially with the 'all your favorite artists are doing it' bullshit. weed has negative side effects. smart people can admit that. i never compared it any other drugs. i simply am saying you don't need drugs. there are people who can be happy and feel great without them, so there's no need to attack those who don't partake.

Everything is a matter of self control. If you don't have self control anything that makes you brain release endorphin will hook you up. Weed is only one thing among an endless list.

And yet you are attacking the OP who does happen to partake. Why not just fuck off?

learn to read. i never said i was on top of anything. you put forth your own projection and argued with yourself. (not you, but whoever posted that)

Among the best stoner metal albums out there

Attached: ELECTRIC-WIZARD-Dopethrone-CD-DIGI.jpg (380x380, 25K)

that wasn't me attacking the OP. there are a lot of people in the thread. i do agree with him that weed messes up memory and focus but i don't care if people choose to use it. it seems weed users get feisty when there is any suggestion of any aspect of weed being negative and get really absurd quickly and personally attack.

yeah, man. better learn to have self-control of your breathing. too much of that air is gonna ruin your life

>smoking the herbal jew

OP is not pushing drugs on anyone though.

Yea, shit loads of oxygen can actually kill you. Your point is?

yes, i know. there are a lot of people in this thread who are, though.

i didn't say oxygen. i said air. air is not oxygen.

Nobody is.

yes they are, learn to read or reconsider your definition of the word 'push'

I'll give you a variety OP:
Can - Future Days
Can - Tago Mago
Can - Ege Bamyasi

Ozric Tentacles.

Nobody is.

Unironically this. Only clicked when I listened to it higher than a kite and realized that Carti's a fiendish hip hop genius

please get a dictionary and look up 'push' and then re-read and try to have an open mind and use your common sense

Nobody is.

Was really disappointed in both of them that show. They both got way more defensive over weed than I have ever seen either of them get about anything. And Crowder used his own article as a source which skewed data. Ugh.

>It's the safest way to get high
>bet all your favourite musicians are stoned 24/7
>Weed would have no effect on your health if everyone used a true convection vaporizer like the volcano tm
>Edibles are way better than inhaling.
i can't take you seriously

This is clearly a conversation between people who use, or who have used, weed or other drugs. Also, for someone to be pushing it, they would have to be trying to convince someone to do it. Nobody is doing that. Those quotes do not denote those intentions.

based

Listen to Sleep - Dopesmoker

Attached: download.jpg (160x160, 5K)

wrong, your definition of 'pushing' is merely your skewed version to support your argument.

answers that aren't dub or reggae are incorrect. Start with Lee Scrach Perry's Super Ape and then the Return of the Super Ape

the reason weed users respond like that is because of people like you "hey did you know weed is actually somewhat negative chackmate atheists" when compared to alcohol or any drug the effect negligable, affects you about as much as caffeine, yet treated like heroin and that makes for a lot of sensitive people

what does Yea Forums think of cbd? is it pure placebo meme or does it actually help you relax without making you dumb?

Well that's a rather drawn out way of saying weed has a social stigma attached to it and by coming into a weed thread to tell people who use weed about how negative it is, that is deepening the stigma, but okay.

It's made me feel noticeably different, but not necessarily more relaxed. Maybe a bit more clear-headed. I would compare CBD to L-theanine, which has also helped me greatly.

If you read the thread, the weed users are taking offense to a guy saying he doesn't need drugs to get high and feeling the need to bash him

He was the one doing the bashing. Literally the second post in the thread.
>cool dude, start wasting your life again. forget your dreams, become a person who can't remember shit and has no focus and talks shit because their brain isn't functioning properly

>blasted daily

also, read the thread and just few posts above i said that post was not me, it was someone else. one wrong doesn't excuse another. read the thread to see the whole story

If you expect someone to insult people on Yea Forums and not get some flak in response, I don't think you have been here long.

i didn't say i mind the attacks. i'm saying they exist. quit moving the goal post.

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

This

I normally really enjoy stoner metal/sludge etc but whenever I get stoned I don't want to listen to something chaotic and loud, I always seem to go back to some ambient or trip hop. Dunno why

OP, trust me on this one.

Attached: duh.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Guys I think I overdosed on merrijuwanna vape. My whole body felt super tingly and numb. is this normal? Serious question

Attached: bvsc.jpg (500x500, 57K)

which is why moderation is key. Smoking weed is best after a long, productive day.

youtube.com/watch?v=mUJ6zW0Lc98
#tybg

Attached: options bitch.jpg (745x745, 449K)

My personal choices are Sweet Trip, Blockhead, and Aphex Twin. Occasionally I listen to Brian Eno as well, but anything with throbbing synth and a nice beat is good.

Attached: IMG-20190324-WA0018.jpg (2160x3840, 706K)

>sweet Mary Jane
>the Green Goddess of Ganja

I honestly can't tell if you're 17 years old or 48 years old judging by how you're describing weed

You're describing literally everyone on Yea Forums lol especially sober losers that have to double down on internet irony, shitposting and video games because it's their only form of escapism.

I love this album but there's nothing about it you'll enjoy more on weed

Yeah you guys, weed is bad it rots your brain and turns you into a zombie and ruins your ability to focus or do anything.

>had 35 tabs open in his web browser while downloading 10 different torrents

this

I've felt more of an effect from chamomile tea.

True, but I usually like to play it if I'm smoking and its cold out so I feel more "warm" if that makes any sense

>Weed is not the safest drug, psychedelics are safer than weed

this is so untrue. this is so untrue

really good for pain or insomnia. My dad uses it to calm his arthritis

get some good headphones and blast some autechre. listened to exai high when the album came out walking a few miles alone late at night scared the shit outta me lol

You already know what it is

Attached: Loveless.jpg (1000x1000, 244K)

Maggot Brain is pretty good desu.

classical while stoned is the best.

who are you quoting and why are you replying to me?

Got To Get You Into My Life is literally about how much Paul loves weed so

Attached: revolver.jpg (1024x1024, 593K)

Kyle Bobby Dunn - From Here to Eternity

pitp.bandcamp.com/album/from-here-to-eternity

Electric Wizard: Dopethrone
Electric Wizard: Come My Fanatics
Electric Wizard: Supercoven
Ravi Shankar: Three Ragas
Beastie Boys: Paul’s Boutique
Sweet Trip: Velocity Design Comfort
Sleep: Dopesmoker
Kyuss: Blues For The Red Sun
Kyuss: Sky Valley
Car Seat Headrest: 4
Car Seat Headrest: 3
Beach Boys: Smile
Miles Davis: Dark Magus
Any Debussy solo piano
Grouper: Alien Observer
My Bloody Valentine: Loveless
Tons of Beatles shit
Stevie Wonder: Innervisions
A Tribe Called Quest: Innervisions
Joanna Newsom: Have One On Me

Also lots of Fishmans!

youtube.com/watch?v=SzzqPnhHpw4

B)

This. Also larry carlson and nick land vids.

Attached: R-3743189-1343483805-4203.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 167K)