The zoomer generation's Hounds of Love drops in FIVE DAYS. You ready Yea Forums?

The zoomer generation's Hounds of Love drops in FIVE DAYS. You ready Yea Forums?

Attached: 15528759631600000000.jpg (1242x1535, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ah0Ys50CqO8
youtube.com/watch?v=pbMwTqkKSps
youtube.com/watch?v=HUHC9tYz8ik
youtube.com/watch?v=yaJx0Gj_LCY
twitter.com/sadjuicebitch/status/1038800085386190848?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=NAj8suae3WY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is this zoomer bush wuthering heights meme about I refuse to open 99% of threads about this plant

Ready to laugh yeah

She's good though.

She's just as talented as Kate, maybe even more so.

please delete this thread

>he hasn't heard it yet, but he's already comparing it to classic albums
yikes

industry plant rich girl who lies about her age (shes in her 20s) has fans?

But what's been released so far is bretty gud.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ah0Ys50CqO8
youtube.com/watch?v=pbMwTqkKSps
youtube.com/watch?v=HUHC9tYz8ik
youtube.com/watch?v=yaJx0Gj_LCY

twitter.com/sadjuicebitch/status/1038800085386190848?lang=en

>'i wrote ocean eyes'
She's lying about that too.

garbage. sounds like "interesting" indie that was coming out 9 years ago (edm took over and stopped its momentum) but its still trash for 2019 edgelords who still think xanax is cool

correct.

for those who dont want to click on the the link, here's a lil' evidence.

Attached: Bille.Eilish.Lies.About.Age.png (602x851, 319K)

MAKE HER DRINK THE CUM SAUCE

Attached: 88909324.png (1235x232, 135K)

that bitch just want you to think she's young so her shitty music seems more impressive ("its not great, but she's17, so its cool now")

who tf doesnt do at least some research before they take their kid to a concert?

also, im confused, was the parent mad that billie was sharing the stage and singing a duet with an "angry black man"?

>also, im confused, was the parent mad that billie was sharing the stage and singing a duet with an "angry black man"?
Yes.

>Lorde clone, unimpressive
>boring, unimpressive
>sounds like a watered-down NIN ripoff, unimpressive
>childish, unimpressive

>childish
she secretly like 22, too. making her music seem even shittier cause an adult made it.

huh...

who was this "angry black man"?

Denzel Washington

>An adult made It
Yeah, her brother

how can billie eilish's age be a mystery, she's mega famous

like doesn't the united states have easy ways to look that up via birth records or social security numbers, like literally all other developed countries do?

Steph Curry

The nignog who made a cringey video where he an hero'd as a clown in front of a bunch of xanned-out kids.

It's bullshit. There's an interview with her mother from 2013 where Billie's age is mentioned as 11.

Regardless her music still sounds like ass. And let's not forget Kate wrote this beautiful song at 13 with zero help:
youtube.com/watch?v=NAj8suae3WY

there isn't a single encouraging word in op

malcolm x

Her first album hasn't even come out? Then how come everyone talks about her?
Redpill me on her please, I never bothered to look up anything regarding this bitch

she's popular because all you need are singles and maybe an ep to be popular nowadays. releasing an album isn't even the standard/minimum anymore.

>according to HDD, talentless industry plant #2169's debut cashgrab "NAME" is challenging and could dethrone industry plant #1853's "NAME" as the best musical marketing campaign of 2019.
Wow, and I care.

Attached: what are you guys even talking about.jpg (347x408, 57K)

But Billie is super talented that's why she got signed to Interscope with ONE SONG in her catalogue!!!!

yeah because she's a plant and interscope was in on it so they signed her after one song to make it look real

I'm tired of Spotify pushing this transparent payola bullshit.

Also just saw she has a song called "wish you were gay"

Hey, the gay-baiting works for every other manufactured pop diva, so fuck it. Gays are so easily manipulated.

Can't wait for the Billie spam on Friday. Better get my filters ready.

She's now making it a thing in interviews to say she's not a plant and she hates being famous. Right.

She has no gay fans, it's just edgy straight girls

We destroyed this thot last night. See:

My recent use of Tinder says otherwise.

Milli Vanilli got away with their whole scandal for a while even while they were huge so if they can do it I can't doubt this dyke can do the same

haha ur gay

kate bush is an industry plant too so it actually makes alot of sense

Kate wasn't signed to a major label with musical experience limited to a single song which she didn't even write herself.

It's a challenge.

Does Billie know she's being compared to Kate? I've never seen her mention Kate at all.

How was Kate Bush an industry plant? Are you just conflating "plant" with "label doing its job as marketer"?

Her family had minor industry connections if I recall correctly. Nothing compared to Billie.

werent all women opressed and all that shit?
did that means that all women are industrial plants?

Attached: 582ea652d1f5f2af239ccc1f61c1519d.jpg (498x594, 51K)

Bjork, Dionne Warwick, Tiffany, the list could go on

Clout Kurt the Third

I wish the meme comparing Billie and Kate would die

Her father was a doctor, mother was a nurse
>Bush came from an artistic background: her mother was an amateur traditional Irish dancer, her father was an amateur pianist, Paddy worked as a musical instrument maker, and John was a poet and photographer. Both brothers were involved in the local folk music scene.[22]

I'd be angry too if I was molested.

Why is insipid singer songwriter crap the only thing 99% of female musicans are able to write

So where does the "Kate was an industry plant" shit come from?

Someone’s ass
David Gilmour heard her demo and helped her get noticed by EMI

That's what I thought as well.

BRING HER ASS TO MY WORLD
BUT THIS MIGHT HAVE HER ASS LOST

B-b-b-but they're both CHILD PRODIGIES you incel.

no one is dethroning queen ari

Attached: tMRn2zx.png (1435x792, 1.09M)

This. Billie's album will be no.1 week of release, then quickly fall off with Ari reclaiming the no.1 spot. Look at how Billie's been doing so far: Bury a Friend went Top 20 its second week, then fell back down to no. 42 or some shit. None of her other songs have charted that high, which should indicate she doesn't have much staying power.

This WILL happen. Screencap this.

Is that seriously the fucking cover for her album?

Attached: asdkgad;skgjwegwegojpws.jpg (411x412, 31K)

Yes, why?

It looks like some cringey early 2000s album cover, jesus fucking christ

What will M*lon give this album? I'm guessing an 8/10.

>yo yo yo be runnin' up that hill