This is better than the first one

This is better than the first one.

Attached: Neu2_albumcover.jpg (300x293, 12K)

75 is better than both

But it’s so boring

Negativland > Neu 2 > Neu > Neu 75

but it doesn't have hallogallo

it's their sell out album and kind of sucks. it's almost like shitty indie rock but in 70s, I'll give them that

negativland is proto-mallgoth

Fur Immer is better than Hallogallo.

It’s the only Neu track worth a damn frankly

What's boring about Neu! 75

pleb tier opinion

wtf does this even mean

I’ve listened to all of their stuff many times, it’s objectively their best work by a mile

It’s not as exiting. There isn’t the excitement in the air that their previous 2 releases, and Autobahn, and Radioactivity had

Is Michael Rother's solo stuff any good?

Attached: Radio_cover.jpg (318x313, 16K)

Fur Immer is better. It sounds like proto Sonic Youth.

well I was talking about the band, the track is swell of course (and proto-proto-mallgoth I guess)

it's their most conventional album, lacking imagination that the best parts of previous 2 possess. known and revered mostly for being of utmost importance for development of muh p4kcore rock canon. there's nothing musically or at least conceptually interesting on it that would justify giving it closer attention. by their standards it sounds like the strokes basically

mallgoth is faux-experimental, usually needlessly edgy, music that people who shop at hot topic listen to like john zorn, scott walker, horse the band, death grips, rammstein, swans, mr. bungle, marilyn manson... you know, the usual stuff

Is Les Rallizes Denudes mallgoth

yes
blame rym and space funeral

>lrd were featured in some lolsoindie video game
my suicidal thoughts are ready to come to fruition

What's wrong with lrd

sterntaler is dece

bump

bump

bump

nothing, insecure people just tend to get intimidated by their persuasive image I guess. their music smokes

I started listening to them last week and it's pure elevator music. They're one of the most uninteresting bands I've ever listened to

c a s s e t t o

fag

garbage opinion

seethe harder plebs. This band is as boring and uneventful as your pathetic lives

I'll burn your house down if you ever talk to me like that again

calm down varg

Does Varg even listen to krautrock

bump