Honestly better than any Classical and or Jazz album i’ve ever heard

Honestly better than any Classical and or Jazz album i’ve ever heard.

Attached: 42B63AD6-9CB1-42F3-B425-979E619DC1CF.jpg (1200x1200, 346K)

How many classical compositions and jazz albums have you heard?

You haven't heard a lot of it then.

I mean, Silver Mt Zion's album are technically Post-rock and modern Classical anyways, and is better, so like.

I’ve listen to Miles Davis and Ennio Morricone.

kek

>one jazz musician
>Ennio Morricone
Yeah, pretty much what I thought.

Post rock is for manchildren

I didn’t say that’s all i’ve Listen to.

If Morricone is what you point out when somebody asked you what classical you've listened to, you haven't even tried.

This album isn’t really comparable to jazz.
Not just in quality, but just I. The type of music in general.

the 3rd time you listen to that album, it slowly became worse and worse every listen.
to the 10th time you realize is fucking shit and you regret listening to it

This. Post rock and jazz have basically no crossover but I commend OP for finding a way to claim that a bunch of dudes obsessed with tape loops and making things gradually louder is comparable to jazz.

>Talk Talk
>The group that pioneer Post Rock
>Heavy Jazz influence
>””Post rock and jazz have basically no crossover””

Attached: 26DCAC68-6961-4BAC-BB65-1AECE4783417.png (515x515, 253K)

>Heavy Jazz influence
Go on...

Listen to Laughing Stock and Spirit of Squidward

>Sleep makes me feel like a pheonix reborn
you should check out atom heart mother user. Was a huge fan of that and discovered this. orchestra rock is great. So much left to interpretation

the fact that people put this wankery above mozart and wagner makes me want to unload a gun on myself

Crescendocore loses its magic VERY quickly, trust me user

TGTBTU soundtrack is better than godspeed discography alone

>Post rock and jazz have basically no crossover
>Talk talk
>bark psychosis
>tortoise
>somehow have no jazz influence

Attached: 1408570595695.png (303x297, 123K)

No, I meant go and explain what exactly screams "heavy jazz influence" on those albums. I've heard them myself, you need to explain yourself now.

Are you retarded?

The opinion of the typical Yea Forums user

No, I'm telling you to explain your statement or fuck off, you fucking illiterate cretin.

Want me to also explain how to drink water too?

You're the sperg who can't hear the jazz elements of SoE and LS

Ah, obviously I'm talking to a bunch of illiterate children who start acting autistic when confronted with orders of explaining their shitty impressionistic terminology. I didn't expect you to actually say anything of substance but this is pretty pathetic. Oh, well.

Don’t be bothered user. People think anything remotely abstract must be influenced by jazz. Talk Talk isn’t that improvisational and really doesn’t swing at all. Maybe there’s comparisons to some jazz ballads? But I don’t really see it

Obviously I hear some jazz influence, mainly in the percussion/rhythm section, but I was actually honestly interested in someone explaining their thoughts but all I got was some autistic screaming. I guess people don't actually want to discuss in a musical language but prefer to just "feel" stuff without a single original thought or interesting description or connection; and if you don't instantly prescribe to the exact same feelings, you're supposedly stupid? It's pretty silly, but I guess I was similar when I was an impressionable kid.

yeah you gotta remember this board is mostly like 15-16.

Yeah I need to constantly remind myself that; a quick look at the catalogue and even the OP should suffice.

What you mean is that you don’t have the attention span to understand and appreciate classical and jazz.

This. People who don't read think books are boring.

worst bait ever

>post rock and jazz fusion have no crossover

You’re bait.
This is a bait within a bait.

based

OP is honestly baiting, but I CAN hear the jazz inspiration in GYBE honestly. At least in the longer-form/free-form jazz sense of long-winded jam sessions that are put together retroactively rather than being created with a structure in mind, similar to how the full length version of Elegia was constructed.

Attached: 1550427124904.jpg (640x623, 27K)

I love how people assume other people are baiting. Yet they say equally stupid shit while posting twitter memes.

You must be legitimately retarded if you cannot hear the organic basis of the structure in a track like Static. I feel sorry for your dad having to explain to you that the sun will rise again every morning when nightfall sends you into a panic, you pathetic little piece of shit.

> I feel sorry for your dad having to explain to you that the sun will rise again every morning when nightfall sends you into a panic
What the fuck

before you panic, no, he's not stalking you, he doesn't know this first hand, it's just insanely obvious that it's true by how you're acting