No other electronic music even comes close to the brilliance of Aphex Twin

>No other electronic music even comes close to the brilliance of Aphex Twin

Attached: 1547008768060s.jpg (242x250, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/259573802
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice bait faggot. Yeah youre right.

>nice bait faggot. Yeah youre right.

Attached: B59B9170-DE1B-45C6-B6C4-EB8B8111E8BD.gif (365x400, 551K)

wrong
vimeo.com/259573802

tell me who comes close then ;) tell me the artist that coined an entirely new genre, who perfected ambient techno, who inspired one of the most popular EDM stars of our times, who has put out like 20-30 records, who has a range from calm ambient to put my mom to sleep to, to aggressive electrobeats that destroy noisia and the prodigy in the blink of an eye, to prepared piano music so beautiful it has been used in movie scores, tell me OP, im waiting patiently ;)

whoops forgot the meme arrow

>perfected ambient techno, who inspired one of the most popular EDM stars of our times, who has put out like 20-30 records, who has a range from calm ambient to put my mom to sleep to, to aggressive electrobeats that destroy noisia and the prodigy in the blink of an eye
all that shit sucks though

so you cant name him huh? What a surprise!

this meme is dead

nice wojack friend :) can I save it? all the lads in my Facebook group "Edgy Memes for Epic teens who Love Music" would love it

Not him but I don’t listen to electronic music so I wouldn’t know. Just love making you gaysextwink fans assblasted

sent :)

cool you werent asked so fuck off faggot

The fact that so many Yea Forumstants still use the term ''electronic music'' only tells you how far Yea Forums still is from becoming a serious music board. Europeans have long recognized that their is no similarity between all the genres lumped together except for the plug attached to some of the instruments yet Yea Forums still persists. Good music boards rank the highly different genres and their subgenres yet Yea Forums still calls them all elelctronic. Yea Forums is still blinded by rockism: it all ''sounds the same'' and the instruments have plugs (not true, by the way), therefore it must all be the same genre. Europeans grow up listening to a lot of ''electronically produced'' music of the past, other boards grow up listening to a lot of ''electronically produced'' music of the past. Yea Forumstants are often totally ignorant of the ''electronically produced'' music of the past or anything past rock, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that ''electronic'' is a genre.

Attached: 6309095283_8aa7b51153_o.jpg (998x706, 452K)

Good shit. Certainly at least *as* good as Afecks Twyn

Gaysex twin is a talentless hack by the way ;)

GOD i want genre tourists to fucking die

you're a faggot richard stick your head in a blender

Nobody says this faggot

t. assblasted virgin tourist
get beaten and raped idiot

based

What the fuck are you doing, they can hear you, dumbass.

Attached: tourism.png (2124x1362, 1.48M)

>No other electronic music even comes close to the brilliance of DJ sasha

Attached: Chad-bachelorette-badboy.jpg (653x871, 96K)

10 out of fucking 10 post frendo