Daily reminder that we are all equal and all the same, because we are all human beings...

Daily reminder that we are all equal and all the same, because we are all human beings, and music is a proof of this very fact

Attached: WeAreAllTheSame.png (1252x1048, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694/figures/4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha :)

Thanks Africans, for laying the groundwork for all contemporary music!

and saged

Attached: 8FA00899-972A-4AA2-A004-390C323718BA.jpg (466x466, 22K)

*african piano

Attached: IMG_9756.jpg (600x600, 91K)

why is racism so funny :)

That's not even a whole octave. Pathetic.

Also I doubt they are actually from Africa, especially this one that looks like a Western imitation.

Claiming white identity is tied to European identity is an arbitrary dismissal of European history for the purpose of making disenfranchised white men feel better about themselves.

Niggers were(and in some case still are) in the stone age, so the fact that the keys are in iron makes it impossible that these two are actually from Africa.

Niggers couldn't have been able to make the keys because it requires knowledge of iron

Look at this fuck forget that Egypt is in Africa

But Egyptians aren't niggers, and there is a desert the size of the USA called the Sahara desert that separates Niggers from Egyptians and Maghrebians.

Attached: Snip20170530_2.png.jpg (810x478, 56K)

What's the source for this graph and what is it trying to measure? Without labeling the axis how is one to know what this measures?

Arbitrarily saying that Egyptians aren't black/African/whatever sure makes it seem that you're trying to push an agenda of some sort.

Nigger this graph is from Nature, one of the most accredited scientific journal in the world

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694/figures/4

>Arbitrarily saying that Egyptians aren't black/African/whatever sure makes it seem that you're trying to push an agenda of some sort.
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIT U RACIST

Good job on using this paper to reinforce your racist beliefs. Again, this is arbitrary. I can be a pedantic little shit too and remind you that early humans came from Africa.

Using scientific papers to try and prop up your beliefs about race is ignorant at best and the definition of arguing in bad faith at worst. Biology don't find 'race' useful when studying haplogroups.

I'm sure you read the bell curve so just be honest and say you're afraid of the big black men because even when you measure from the base, your penis is still smaller than the national average.

All this mental gymnastic just because I said that Egyptians weren't niggers

Listen, even if we deny race, there are clusters, and "Niggers" are so separated from the rest of humanity that nobody can deny that they cluster together. Egyptians are not part of this Nigger cluster, and instead cluster with Levantine and Maghrebian people.

We can also use Haplogroups, and Egyptians are not in any Nigger haplogroup(E3a and E1a)

Attached: race.jpg (500x436, 59K)

Does that look like a nigger to you?

Attached: Blonde-red haired-Egyptians-Phaorahs.jpg (454x261, 50K)

>I'm sure you read the bell curve
You don't need to reas a frickin' book to know that Niggers are inferior to the rest of humanity and probably not human, this is literally common sense for anyone who is not a brainwashed liberal cuck. No I didn't read this book.

>probably not human
They can produce stable offspring with any other race, they are human

Why did you make this thread?

Because I wanted to talk about how we are all equal and all the same, because we are all human beings, and that music is a proof of this very fact

based

Show me a single example of good music made with these things.

It’s ok, people who ever leave the house all know this

How could you be this ignorant, my god. The Nok of Nigeria began smelting iron as early as 500 BC, which is contemporaneous with early European ironworking. The Bantu of West Africa were dependent upon iron to such an extent that some runaway slaves in Brazil literally started smelting iron within South America, forming cultures such as the Quilombo.

based anthropology poster

>European piano
>not a piano

Attached: 266px-Steve_Reich2.jpg (266x252, 16K)