Yea Forums makes a punk album

I feel like Yea Forums albums always fuck up because they're too ambitious, and have no definition. And now that the trend seems to be coming back, I say fuck that, let's make a punk album. 30 minutes tops, shitty recording, simple songs, it's the perfect fit for an internet collab album. I can play guitar, we need a drummer, bassist, and a vocalist. And if you play some other weird shit we'll take it too. Anybody else interested? Let's do this shit.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 11.36.43 AM.png (607x600, 429K)

Bassist here

Noice, we could use your help.

kazoo player here

Negro here

you're never gonna get a drummer, that's the real tragedy of Yea Forums albums :(

i'm monitoring this thread tho (i can do guitar and bass in decent recording quality)

I can do punk vocals. Won't even be over the top, I'll do my own thing.

>vocals

Yea Forums albums never have ONE SOLE VOCALIST YOU FAGGOT EVERYONE SINGS TOGETHER

If you wanna make it a thing make a cover collab like the beatles one

Read the OP. Looks like we're deviating from standard protocol.

dubs for bpm
I roll and say 175

kazoo is a must. pretty sure Terminal Preppie has kazoo and that song is amazing so kazoos are now punk.

great!

What about political affiliation? If we opt for anarcho-communism, the band, or better yet, the album could be named 4 ME; 4 U. Memeing, i know, bu could be fun.

banjo here, I'll do some rolls I'm not a huge pro

awesome! punk banjo is a must

>tfw missed my chance to sing vocals for an internet punk band
Why even live?

I play guitar and i can program some drums, i also got some synths

there's never too many vocalists if you do want to join!

synths would be nice, I'd prefer to avoid programmed drums but maybe we can use those (I mean, big black used them and they sounded great.)

I could also record some vocals, but how do we want to share our stuff, through clyp or some?

I think we will use discord to keep track of all song stems and isolated tracks. check the most recent thread for more info.