How does he do it?

How does he do it?

Attached: postie.jpg (920x584, 77K)

By being an icon

Smokes himself retarded

He a rockstar

You bend your middle finger and your ringfinger to the center of the palm, so that the remaining two dingers resmble horns. He's not very good at it though, looks like he didn't expect this to work.

He eats flaming hot Cheetos,every 1 second,per day,to help boost his egotism

he just does what he thinks sounds good and doesn't over think it. his process is simple.

along with his team of pop songwriters. It's simple guys!

He's already being forgotten

how? probably the biggest "alternative" artist rn

Huh

Attached: 1553198644633.png (628x850, 126K)

cigarettes make you smarter

This. His ability to create catchy melodies is uncanny.
He writes his own vocal melodies, and usually has the other producers do the backing instrumentals. What makes him stand out are his vocal melodies not the often mediocre instrumentation.

>alternative
>basic trap beats like everyone else

>He writes his own vocal melodies
Amazing!
So much talent!

do what, make mediocre music?

Yeah they are insanely catchy my dude! Low key more talented than the overwhelming majority of music discussed here.

Writing a truly good melody that resonates with people is far tougher than whatever gimmicky pseudo intellectual experimental shit ppl enjoy here.

That’s why you can find a near infinite amount of crap while ppl like Posty are rare and represent the less than 1% of the music world.

Even if that were true I wasn’t talking about cigarettes

>what's popular is what's good

I legit hate all of his music but literally every single one of my friends like his trash songs, so I just pretend to be neutral to him.

>Low key more talented than the overwhelming majority of music discussed here.
Fucking kill yourself

he appeals to both normies and the more alternative audience by showing his love to artists like bob dylan and such. he also appeals to metal heads since he used to be in a metalcore band and his look can be very skater esque (painted nails, khakis etc.) he also appeals to the cringey "meme" kids because he has appeared on the h3 podcast numerous times.
I also think a rapper from the suburbs is alot more relatable for kids who are also from the suburbs, but also kids from urban settings can relate to him too because he hangs out with alot of rappers who come from that background and have them featured on his songs.

Attached: 1551716569517.jpg (402x691, 31K)

Fuckin lol underrated post 10/10 all the way through

>he writes his own vocal melodies
According to who? And are we really acting like the lullaby "damn my ap going psycho" shit is impressive. Uzi did that years before, and kids in Britain did it in the 1700s.

>my dude!

Attached: wypipo.png (719x704, 84K)

Doesnt his father own the dallas cowboys or something. Kind of puts a hamper on his "had to grind for this view" type lyrics

>more listeners on spotify than any other artist on spotify
>6 months old song as #2 on billboard
>3 months old song as #5 on billboard
>11 months old album as #7 on billboard
>2 years and 4 months old album as #32 on billboard

yes completely forgotten bro

Attached: posty.jpg (1080x1080, 201K)

ignore the other posters, you're right