You don't like this meme?

You don't like this meme?

Attached: newmeme.png (489x375, 151K)

good job posting the right version

fuck the red face version

You are determined to be the biggest retard on the board

I'm the one who invented the meme, but I didn't post it here. Obviously I wouldn't post a 151KB, 489x375 meme with the wrong color scheme when I have a copy of the original meme on my computer (pic related)

Attached: newmeme.png (524x401, 223K)

no poll = no legitimacy, redfacer

You really need to go back, retard

My critics are adopting a disturbingly racist tone, I suspect in response to my Judaism, which I believe I share with the guy in the picture

> strawman
Go back to redddit, retard

I don't know what a strawman is but it sounds like a Nazi dogwhistle to me.

That’s because you are a retard. Maybe learn to google before being such an idiot

If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, I'm not retarded

Can someone link the original video of it
and salso I can't like this meme because you keep fucking forcing it down our throats

Stop acting like you are then

it doesn't even convey accurately the feeling of "you don't listen to ___"

Look up "Jason Alexander discusses working with Larry David" on the video site YouTube. The image is actually, believe it or not, from the thumbnail preview. I've only posted three threads about the meme, other people took it from there. I guess people really like it!

I'm not acting like I'm retarded

I think it does. Imagine someone saying "I don't like Animal Collective!" And you could make that kind of face, while thinking (maybe not saying) "You don't like Animal Collective?!"

See, you are so retarded you can’t even see how retarded you are. It’s sad, I know, but if you just take your shitty forced meme to Yea Forums and then fuck off back to your subreddit then it will be ok

Shut up, it's getting really mean and not funny

It’s not meant to be funny retard
Go back

I'm bored do you wanna stop playing?

As soon as you leave

>nly posted three t
does it concern music making ?

Alright then, I'll get out of here!
This board is usually about music discussion now and it's a really good meme for discussion when someone says they don't like a band (e.g. Animal Collective) that you like.

It’s a shit meme

Not nice, and a lot of people really like it

Yeah, I like it!

>a lot of people
[citation needed]

>me for discussion when someone says they don't lik
I find it vague.

Pathetically this made me smile… Thanks

Samefagging doesn’t count

>13:03:20
>13:03:55

It's not possible