Favorite music genre

>favorite music genre
>favorite fashion designer
For me it’s dark ambient or noise and my favorite label is undercover.

If you don’t have a favorite fashion label then don’t bother telling me your favorite genre because I already know it’s classical.

Attached: 4555D7FC-9D1A-4DF9-AD33-5D190596A721.jpg (1366x2048, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2019-menswear/celine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>undercover
HAHAHAHAHAHA
almost as bad as raf

>genre
Black Metal
>designer
I used to care about fashion much more, but recently I just can't put in the effort to look more than presentable. Carol Christian Poell always stuck out to me though, other than the drip sneakers, their designs and general method of presenting each season was unique and pushed whatever concept of fashion I had.

>fashion
Is there anything more shallow and retarded?

>>>/gay/

Mostly just their older stuff like open strings really

If I had to pick a second one it’d be Frank Leder...or Christoph Lemaire, not sure

Yeah being an audiophile

Are you an asian guy with a white first name and went to uni in like Ohio or something

Because if you are I know you

>genre
post-punk
>designer
Hadi Salman

Attached: hedislimane.jpg (2400x1600, 418K)

Unfortunately not Asian from Ohio. He seems like someone with phenomenal taste though.

i like music not taking it in the ass

Attached: oh.jpg (313x286, 25K)

>Yeah being an audiophile
Nah, it's not as shallow and retarded. Fashion is purely bodily and physical which is why it makes it so stupid and pointless.

This, lol. gb2/fa/

t. listened to Lustmord once

Nah, it feels incredibly good and is a huge confidence booster to look good and know you look good. Plus dressing fashionably can get you laid quite easily. No less vapid than any other art form

If you're dressing like the guy in the OP, then only you and perhaps a couple of other pretentious homosexuals thing you look "good". Everyone else thinks you're a fuckwit.

Hedi Slimane being your favorite designer is like death grips being your favorite artist
>>>/reddit/

Every single person you will ever meet in your entire life from now until eternity will judge you based on your appearance, it’s up to you to make that judgement a positive one

That picture is from a runway show you dumb cargo shorts wearing faggot lmao

Also that dude facemogs you 100% guaranteed

Yea Forums, /fa/, and Yea Forums are allies.

You could say the same thing except
>If you're listening too experimental music, then only you and perhaps a couple of other pretentious homosexuals thing it sounds "good". Everyone else thinks you're a fuckwit.

Sometimes it's not about impressing random boomers on the street. It's more so about what YOU think is good and wearing it, and having it give you confidence. Plus, I wouldn't want to really impress basic thots who wouldn't think that guy looks good. if you showed up to some party of art students wearing that I guarantee you would get some positive attention from art hoes

What's the point of runway shows if you're not meant to actually wear the clothes?

This

Biggest fucking confidence booster is looking at myself in the mirror every morning and liking how I’ve put myself together. Completely changes and improves how I interact with people that day. Couldn’t give a fuck what some weird introverted nerds sitting in a corner with their headphonew on who will literally never say anything think, my friend group likes how I dress or at least thinks it’s interesting and we don’t negatively judge one another for our hobbies regardless

>Couldn’t give a fuck what some weird introverted nerds sitting in a corner with their headphonew on who will literally never say anything think
Then why are you making angry posts about it on Yea Forums?

It showcases tailoring, designers ability to make and sculpt clothing, or just to set a mood for the collection. In some cases they’re “weird” but in big cities you can wear them and get away with it (like this and OP) but then there are runway shows like Thom Browne

This is Issey Miyake, absolute master of his craft, sculpts life out of fabric

Attached: 0762463A-C19D-42D1-969F-4D3D2043DC7A.jpg (2000x3000, 1.09M)

>Every single person you will ever meet in your entire life from now until eternity will judge you based on your appearance
Good thing the majority of people are fucking idiots and I won't waste my time appealing to their shitty vapid and shallow interests.

I made this post curious as to how people’s taste in music affected how they dress (or if at all) and others are the ones getting mad at it

fucking ebin comeback you greasy retarded

So you DO care what the weird introverted nerds think?

>god everyone else is so stupid I’m so much smarter they just aren’t worth it my brain is on a higher level

Attached: 7B31F577-CDAD-49E2-B7E0-AD874935012A.jpg (640x352, 44K)

Your shitty meme does not negate facts and does not constitute an argument, buddy. Enjoy your vapid interests.

Oh fuck it’s too much

Attached: 2729C86B-2F32-40BE-AFB5-459E5824FD40.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Explain how an interest in fashion is any less vapid than an interest in music.

...did you not read my post? I’m trying to see if there’s a connection with peoples favorite designers and the music they like. When did I make you think I cared that people here don’t approve of fashion? I answered a question with otherwise I don’t really care to engage with people who get butthurt over others wearing interesting clothing

Post-rock
Nike/Adidas. Hard to choose, they're both geniuses.

see If you cater to the physical, you're just an animal that flaunts its feathers for sex.

Yo guys would I get laughed off /fa/ for saying my fav "label" (they aren't designer so I find it hard saying that) is probably uniqlo because it's very fucking cheap and I find everything I buy from there is very high quality

>I don’t really care to engage with people who get butthurt over others wearing interesting clothing
>Keeps arguing with someone clearly just trying to troll him

it's not purely bodily and physical, it's hugely visual as well. Yes, how it moves on and contours to the human body is a huge element, but how it looks is at least as important.

Furthermore music is literally wiggling air and therefore is "physical" in a sense that it is merely an element of the physical world that we perceive with our senses and grapple with with our minds, as we do with all art.

Why is the physical supposedly superior to the auditory, and how can you separate the auditory from the physical? I mean, music certainly isn't metaphysical.

Finally, what about visual art and paintings?? Is that more "vapid" than music because it exists only physically and visually?

Nah Uniqlo is fine but they aren’t a designer. They have really good collaborations both big and small, undercover vs liberty London for example. Don’t let people put you down because you don’t spend a lot of money on clothes, if you make effort to make yourself presentable you’re doing good

Plus while I don’t browse /fa/ I’m pretty sure they like Uniqlo too

>it was just an epic troll haha

Nike is based I wear a lot of ACG and collaborations

FUCK adidas I’ve chosen my side

Attached: 3A10BB9C-5B41-4F3D-9810-4046FA846184.jpg (2841x4032, 2.75M)

>Hedi Slimane being your favorite designer is like death grips being your favorite artist
>>>>/reddit/
go fuck yourself user
hedi-core is the easiest core to dress in if you know how to do it properly
in his new collecting he took all inspo from uk post-punk scene and no-wave of my and I love both of these genres.

>in his new collection
Haven’t seen it but does it involve flannels and chelsea/jodhpur boots and does it heavily rely on rock culture and being a poser and making men think they have to be anorexic beanpoles to look good? Because yeah that’s what he’s been doing since he started making clothes he’s literally never changed

Imagine actually having legs like this and calling yourself a man, I want to snap them

Attached: 5894D8AD-E66F-456B-A8E5-F561CC2D6B17.jpg (1125x1088, 352K)

>he can't into expressing himself through clothing style and instead only sees fashion pursuits as attempts to impress others
Like all art, user, fashion should serve the self before the other. The shallowness of art depends on the artist

>man
who wants to look like a man
androgynous>looking like any sex/gender

>new collection
vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2019-menswear/celine

Attached: celinefw19.jpg (2732x4098, 1.53M)

Dubstep (+ future garage)
Comme des Garcons

>favorite music genre
New Wave
>favorite fashion designer
Alexander McQueen

Attached: _FIO0778.jpg (2732x4098, 2.04M)