Aborted human foetuses intended for human consumption are being sold for as little as 1 pound in the Chinese city of...

>Aborted human foetuses intended for human consumption are being sold for as little as 1 pound in the Chinese city of Shenzhen, according to reports in Hong Kong yesterday.

>The Eastern Express newspaper said journalists from its sister publication, Eastweek, had gone to Shenzhen, across the border from Hong Kong, to see if foetuses were being sold. Shenzhen hospitals carried out 7,000 terminations last year, including a number on Hong Kong women seeking cheap abortions.

What’s your favorite part about Chinese culture?

Attached: C7818A3C-1A77-4C82-9145-A81C40901DF6.jpg (429x289, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhu_Yu_(artist)
snopes.com/fact-check/fetus-feast/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

waste not, want not. I'd prefer the Chinese to starve, but I wouldn't oppose eating foetuses if they became available here.

Oh shit wrong board mods delete

the fact that it's not discussed on a board like Yea Forums - Music

China is crazy.

Attached: 1465874372546.jpg (325x374, 41K)

honestly if they offered I’d buy one. yolo

>waste not, want not.

Attached: 1416262763689.jpg (500x500, 53K)

Even Ian isn't that sick.

Attached: 1546637593608.jpg (620x769, 39K)

This is the result of a society destroyed by communism.

My favorite part about chinese culture are the blatant lies told about it by western media because china is becoming a huge threat to their hegemony.

>posts picture of a shock art exhibition
epic my friend. bet people would believe it if you posted this on /pol/

That pic isn't real
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhu_Yu_(artist)

You sound like a commie, fuck commies

But my Communists "friends" on Facebook tell me China is what every country should strive to be like in the 21st century. This guy seems to agree.

Tbh even western media seems to agree that this is a hoax after a quick google search. And yes I am.

56ers sheething at the sole sight of their future overlords

this. chinese dont give a shit about christian morality they lived so long as nation and culture that we probably looks like fucking barbarians in their eyes.

Attached: 1545685112893.jpg (1043x751, 60K)

Epic !

I'm European, the US are a Jew colony

FUCK OFF TO /POL/ EVERYBODY

Dehumanizing the enemy as evil barbarians is one of the easiest ways to get people on board with a war.

It is real, he eats real human fetuses, it was his art project

pretty sure Yea Forums doesn't have mods. your post isn't even that off topic by Yea Forums standards

Jesus Christ how hard is it for you people to click search image
snopes.com/fact-check/fetus-feast/

What is this, death industrial?

So Morrissey was right?