Never once come on Yea Forums and seen a thread about any of my top 10 artists

>never once come on Yea Forums and seen a thread about any of my top 10 artists

Attached: JH3.jpg (800x600, 140K)

You're not supposed to enjoy things.

It would be really embarrassing if you actually named them and they were all in the archive.

Attached: 126.jpg (873x1024, 110K)

mybad

All started by me.

is jools holland an octoroon?

Name them then

Smoove & Turrell
4hero
Dego
Kaidi Tatham
Bugge Wesseltoft
eRikm
Christian Marclay
Kid Koala
Lack of Afro
Dr Rubberfunk

all meme shit no one cares about. mystery solved

>kid koala
OK very funny mister

>I've never heard of any of thrm

>2 threads in 2019
>3 threads in 2018
All me btw

All shit music

Go to reddit or rym

t. pitchfork/fantano/rym top 100 NPC

inorite, how dare someone like music not on the essentials here and ruin our circlejerk

Feels good, wouldn't want this board ruining mine

that’s because you like gay shit like coldplay and foo fighters

No artist I like has EVER been posted on Yea Forums, you fucking plebs. And I'm going to keep it that way (as in I will not be telling you who they are).

I find it weird that most of the things I like never get posted here. First of all not many people seem to be into metal here and even the people that are, 90% is extreme black and death metal. There hardly seems to be any love for power, symphonic, progressive etc. So even big and famous bands like Blind Guardian, Angra, Kamelot, Therion etc hardly get talked about. Hell I hardly see anyone talking about Dream Theater when it looks like a band Yea Forums would love.

When EVERY SINGLE ONE of your favourite artists is a literal who, there's no doubt that you're just a pretentious fuckwit.

>wow you have your own taste and don't conform to a hivemind/bandwagon so i dont like you!!!!

>being contrarian on purpose just so you don't "follow the herd duuuuuuude" constitutes as "having your own taste"
cute

how does genuinely enjoying artists that people don't often talk about make you a contrarian

power metal is too light and easy so people that are really into metal usually don't like it
Symohonic metal is very specific so it might be rare to find here

they are good. fuck you

Your ignorance is hilarious and says more about you than him

This board was founded on Dream Theater love

REKT lol

>Erikm
Basé

turny why the fuck do you hang out on a pop/rock board just to constantly complain

go hang out with the other grandpas on a dusty old forum or something

bassed and absolutely redpiled

Go away Jools, it's not new years yet

All his list are pop

contemporary pop*

>not art music
>not folk
Its pop