Why do I only like female songs? Like, I can only listen to female singers only. That, or I usually listen to metal...

Why do I only like female songs? Like, I can only listen to female singers only. That, or I usually listen to metal. I’m not attracted to male voice. Is it because I long for female touch?

Attached: 657F7290-B6A5-4C13-9195-903E6F2397F2.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wp6tAcjq0N0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can only listen to male vocals unless its pop or something like that.

I can’t tell people that I actually like metal. I think it’s weird and embarassing. And girls will think bad of me. So I usually lie and say I like Radiohead or something. Something cool and indie, because I want to have an artsy gf, I want to have indie artsy friends. I wish I belonged to that group of people. I wish my younger years was filled with going to indie music shows and smoking weed etc. Instead here I am listening to something most people can’t relate to. A man listening to girls music and devil’s music.

I am lonely. And I hate myself. And my dad, my scary dad. I am gonna be 26 next month. No one’s gonna say happy bday to me.

Idk, I can’t. I mean, I can listen to Megadeth or something like that. But not male pop. I think I’m nowhere like them, I don’t have the same emotional condition as them. They’re too heterosexual and stable, while I’m like, angry and I can’t imagine performing a song on stage looking handsome. I would jump around screaming. I can’t let them look at me being calm, because they would see everything, that I’m trying to hide.

Nevermind.

Because you're a fucking fag.

But I listen to metal, mostly. I can’t be a fag. I mean, people can’t judge me as such, right? Maybe I am a fag, but I don’t want you to see me as a fag.

people like you are the most disgusting people to me. insecure enough to complain about your lack of social life yet filled with enough ego to lie about what things you like, to try and engineer the kind of friends you have? no wonder you feel fucking lonely, you're treating this all like a game you can cheat. if you can't just be honest with yourself to other people then you aren't going to have shit for friends you skinwalker fuck. fuck you. no one is gonna pity you.

and literally every fucking "indie" girl you're swooning over past a screen thrives off of the jux of metal and girly pop nowadays. it's all pop culture is at this point. too bad you're stuck with some weird mental idea of what you "should" be liking.

What an awful thread. I sincerely hope you get hit by a bus, OP. You sind like a sniveling little shit.

This thread went to shit real fast. You fucks can't have a normal conversation, can you?

I listen to a lot of metal and music with female vocals too. I don’t tell anyone I listen to metal either unless I know the other person likes metal too. What kind of metal do you tend to listen to? Just curious.

Mostly black. Or something black-ish, like Oathbreaker or Seven Sister of Sleep. I like grindcore too.

based as fuck

I love Men I Trust

It’s not my fault. If you compare me to good guys, do they become good because they went through self improvement phase? I believe not. I’m not gonna sweat it out, only to be as good as those who didn’t try, who just happened to be fathered by great men.

Yes I’m complaining. If you were in my shoes, you would too. People like you are “good” only bcause you didn’t have to ACQUIRE your good personalities.

I can barely listen to any males singing sincerely. Just can't take them seriously and I hate to admit that. I like males singing if they don't take themselves too seriously but that's just about it.

So what do you listen to?

Bump.

because mom didnt love you

Is that true? I need further explanation.

Listening to female singers usually reminds me of how much I wish I were a girl and I usually end up sad afterwards

>yet filled with enough ego to lie about what things you like
Ego? Why?

I can’t let people categorize me as “that metal guy”. I’ve had some personas in my head that I want to become, and I keep engineering my mannerism etc. I know it’s weird and wrong, but I don’t know which one is my true self anymore. And my true self doesn’t look good and ideal, it doesn’t match my face.

Attached: D0BC4988-459E-4D03-938F-D6A0E21E12DF.jpg (750x1334, 204K)

I just, I can’t have attractive girls labelling me as “that metal guy”. It doesn’t suit the fashion aesthetic that I’m trying to achieve.

Attached: BDF8B106-6F22-4081-AA28-1466AD263DB2.jpg (750x748, 544K)

This. Some people just try too hard to hate on betas, maybe they’re overcompensating for something.

This is Yea Forums, what do you expect? Don’t be proud of having a good alpha personality, you didn’t earn it.

Why does no one want to talk about this? Yes please abuse me, I want to know what I’m doing wrong.

>I’m not attracted to male voice.
You don't have to be attracted to it to listen to it, wtf

No I mean I like girl songs more. There’s something about listening to femininity that calms me down. Makes me feel like there’s a girl around me, saying sweet things to me no matter how imperfect I am.

I like feminine melodies in pop songs. That, or full blown metal, like black metal or grindcore. That’s usually when I’m in angry mood, or when I feel inferior to someone.

What about metal with female singers?

I'm the opposite user - I've never been able to listen to a woman. Am I very gay?

I wouldn’t be able to tell so I wouldn’t care. But I really like Myrkur.

Maybe you’re like very bro-ey type of guy. I’m not like that, I can’t really bond with men.

My English teacher said the only female singer she can stand is Whitney Houston.
Not sure what her favorite male singer is but she really likes Bruce Springsteen

op this is not even an issue literally nobody cares and if they pretend they do, it's because they have nothing else to do.

I've always attributed it to my attitude of thinking women don't have anything interesting to say.

I don't like males who sing too intimately. I can listen to old country dudes and it's fine cause they use the same continuous volume, but when it comes to modern male country or pop singers they all want to do this fucking weird rising tone that starts with a croaky morning voice with every line because that's what gets women's panties wet or something and it's just fucking weird

99.9% of gay males I've met only liked female singers

cub...

Idk, I might be bisexual but I like to be masculine in front of a woman. I’m not like cheery “yas queen” type that listens to Beyonce, I’m like depressed and listens to boygenius or Men I Trust.

same, at least when it comes to modern music. like females the only ones doing anything interesting in indie music atm, and they're much more distinct as personalities (social media may have a lot to do with the latter though)

girls are just way better than boys in every conceivable way and you guys are slow to admit it

>not attracted to male voice
>fag
pick one

Did you rewrite the first sentence? Isn't ego the complainer and insecurity the liar?

it's all preferences I think.
I just can't listen to most female musicians because their music and writing fucking sucks compaired to male musicians.

>I just can't listen to most female musicians because their music and writing fucking sucks compaired to male musicians
right...
youtube.com/watch?v=Wp6tAcjq0N0

that's why I said MOST. I can enjoy female musicians like Björk, Joni Mitchell, Nico, Carla Dal Forno, PJ Harvey, etc. there are not as many good female artists as there are good male artists tho, relatively to their own gender

What about some very feminine modern pop singers like Dido, Janelle Monae, Julien Baker?