You guys can't keep ignoring it

You guys can't keep ignoring it

Attached: Trout_Mask_Replica.png (220x220, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr256gta2Qw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ELLLLAAA GUUURUUUUU

Attached: 1537120867681.jpg (250x250, 5K)

It's the best album ever made but there's not much to talk about beyond that. I will say this though, it's so great it makes it hard to listen to his other music because that stuff isn't nearly as good yet it sounds similar enough to just remind you of Trout Mask Replica

You are right, but I will try. I have to.

it's too powerful for them, they ignore it because they are not ready

It's the Yea Forumscore album you retards, it's been already discussed to death

FAST AND BULBOUS!!!!!!!!!! xD
heh... no,nevermind.. just an esoteric reference you probably wouldn't get, unless you have rather cultured taste in music.Nothing personnel...

Attached: 1549153404567.jpg (750x750, 135K)

I can and will.

i disagree i think safe as milk is fucking excellent and strictly personal. lick my decals is a lot less fun than trout mask , more long form and complex but has some heavy fucking lyrics and beautiful musical moments. dont get me wrong trout mask is the greatest but i think his other albums are worth listening to. bat chain puller always had a draw for me ill prolly get into that one next ... also if youre like me and cant get enough of TMR, the Grow Fins box set is fucking amazing and has them rehearsing the album so instrumental versions of songs and cool acapellas and live versions and stuff. its like listening to the TMR house but not the album. really cool

It's impossible to ignore this album, it's Yea Forumscore. Literally the essence of "been there, done that". I bought it on nice sexy Sundazed vinyl before I ever even came to Yea Forums though. Always liked Beefheart.

im ignoring it
what am i losing

In what way is this album ignored on Yea Forums? It's one step away from being ITAOTS-tier.

How can I ignore something of mine that has been blessed by the melon himself?

Attached: A5A6E931-B560-4C12-9ED1-2F3A91C13213.jpg (3024x3024, 1.56M)

Burn fantano told me that extremes in anything is a bad thing and to listen to the death grips instead

but rolling stone magazine and reddit says le beatles are best band :c

It was alright.
6.5/10

never could get into this record despite taking copious amounts of acid and being born in the 1960s

Best Beefheart was with Zappa

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr256gta2Qw

You guys are funny

god jimmy numale is so patrician I wanna suck him dry

>what am i losing

nothing, it's a shit album. literally none of the instruments are in time or in tune, it's just some talentless cunts that can't play their instruments making noise for an hour and Yea Forums thinks it is erudite for liking it.

I've been ignoring it; nothing said about it appeals to me, the album cover doesn't appeal to me, and I heard that there was a lot of abuse behind the scenes of making this album

Trout mask replica is overated.

sage

It's already been settled that it's great, what do you want?

Based

It's fucking great and it's insanely layered, to the point where the more your music taste expands the better ir becomes. Amazing fucking album tbqh. But then again, everyone is free to dislike it
The abuse should make it more interesting to listen to. What appeals to you anyway, it really is one interesting album.

Eh, I prefer Bat Chain Puller.

captain beefheart was the talentless cunt

Favorite track and why?

Mine's Hair Pie: Bake 2 because of the crazy funky drums and the tight riffs