Are you stupid?

are you stupid?

Attached: mozart.png (605x320, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6g4dkBF5anU
youtube.com/watch?v=SY_LG8JpCL8
townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2005/06/15/rescuing-a-generation-n1226748
youtube.com/watch?v=L33F6LYBqYA
iflscience.com/brain/born-this-way-transgender-brains-show-similarity-to-those-of-their-desired-gender-from-a-young-age/page-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=C78HBp-Youk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_compositions_by_Wolfgang_Amadeus_Mozart#Concert_arias,_songs_and_canons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mozart

His grammar is bad in his second sentence, who’s the stupid one now Ben?

If you don't brag about listening to classical on Twitter, did you really listen to classical?

Hell no. I don't listen to (c)rap, except Eminem but he's different 'cause he's real and talks about real shit. Not money, drugs, and bitches.

No it isn't, but he's still an idiot.

Who's Ben Shapiro?

Yeah, it's pretty bad mate.

Attached: Generic NPC.jpg (366x366, 28K)

Yeah, I listen to classical music. Mozart, Beethoven, the list goes on.

Some guy that nazis like.

It’s almost like rap isn’t intended to be listened to while browsing twitter and preparing for college undergrad debates. He’s not totally wrong but he’s a faggot as usual for saying that

ITT: jerkoff burnouts who think they know more about music than a clasically trained violin prodigy

Attached: 1533852654943s.jpg (104x125, 2K)

A conservative pundit and author know especially for his moniker “facts don’t care about your feeling”, anti-trans political stance and hundred of YouTube compilations with hyperbolic titles around his debates

the crown prince of Israel

Bet he can't even name more than 3 songs by him

>songs

>people who think music taste isnt correlated to IQ
>mfw

Attached: 71042346.jpg (1024x1040, 130K)

>songs

>That some people listen to rap rather than Mozart
This is not how he should’ve started the sentence brainlet, he needs a word or more before that, such as
>The fact that some people

>twitter screencap
Trash on arrival

Attached: 1553227072608.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

a short opinionated who sometimes is funny because hes able to laugh at himself

I listen to caller hold music, so what does that mean?
youtube.com/watch?v=6g4dkBF5anU

>calling people stupid
>using social media
ok retard

>he needs a word or more before that
no he doesn't.

Based retard, also checked

No one here is saying he’s right, infact everyone is saying he’s a faggot

This is pure intellectual cancer, every bit of this twitter post.

No the fuck i'm not whjo likes (c)rap? Thank you ben gonna support you in case of end times now!

Attached: DsdbESOWsAI9GHl[1].jpg (1200x691, 158K)

>songs

youtube.com/watch?v=SY_LG8JpCL8

Good taste is genetic.

I would drag my balls through a mile of vomit covered glass just to hear her shit through a walkie talkie

Knew a smug little Christian faggot in middle school who hated rock and rap. Dude got his head flushed a couple times. Wonder if he likes Ben Shapiro now.

Yupi Saïdit

Attached: hm.png (411x387, 8K)

Goddamn I love being a tits man

Sorry,
>bangers

You forgot to say (And Tupac)

SCREW YOU LIBTARDS
FAMILY GUY GAMERS BTFO THE LIBS EPIC STYLE
U MAD BRO?????????

Attached: IMG_1249.png (932x1200, 264K)

>not tracks
pleb

why am i not surprised he grifts with these fucking things too

holy shit i used to get this all the time working in a doctor's office. i used to acapella the song to make coworkers laugh lol

Yes I am, but Ben Shapiro is a Jew supremacist faggot who should bow down to the white race for creating a world he can survive in

I have a certain level of intelligent's that most people can't match. :)

god FUCK ben shapiro

A guy so pathetic he wrote this when he was 21 townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2005/06/15/rescuing-a-generation-n1226748

>doesn't know what an implied subject is
>calls others retarded
When you reach 4th grade English proficiency all will be revealed.

Okay this is epic

i have satie, mozart, beethoven , debussy, stravinsky, the beatles, bob marley, joan baez,bob dylan, hugo wolf, mahler's kinder toten lieder, j.s. bach, the third movement of scheherazade, plus the other three parts, duke ellington, gershwin, porter, berlin, kurt weil, miles davis sixties quintet, stan getz doing jobim, the first bulgarian voices album, in short perfect taste, plus i'm trained in theory and i have a high level of technique on the piano from the hanon book and a jazz trio(so called, but too wild harmonically and rhythmically for lounge zombies). yet i'm a bridge personality. i have the theoretical basis to know when i'm hearing lame chord changes, but i disengage my rational faculties and therefore go directly to the core of the composition, which is transcendent of theory. i only turn to theory when the aesthetic result is tepid. in terms of a literary aspect, my standards for that are yeats, rilke, neruda, so good luck with that. sorry if i misjudged you thought. i don't like to personally insult anyone. i live for beauty, so sue me. i look forward to a future pop music that is truly wild, don't you? something that will even make debussy's or scriabin's chords seem conservative. i'm coming from a place of hope, but i must dismiss average music

He should listen to Wagner

youtube.com/watch?v=L33F6LYBqYA

Attached: lar.jpg (500x376, 21K)

Yeah let's add a bunch of words even though everyone knows what he meant anyway. Yours is worse writing mate

Yupis aid it

Attached: 09d.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Anyone who unironically thinks classical makes you smart is an idiot for multiple reasons
>you need a decent amount of music theory knowledge to get the "intellectual" side of classical in the first place
>its just fucking sound

He's white

Imagine being the insecure faggot that is (You)

shapiro is an idiot.
ignoring the neurophysical proof that the brains of transgender resemble their expressed gender identity more than their birth sex is objective proof that ben shapiro is an idiot.

Attached: IMG_9750.jpg (925x831, 57K)

Just because we knew what he meant doesn’t mean his grammar was correct
Keep telling yourself that brainlet. Or should I say, telling yourself that brainlet

>(((transgender))) """""science"""""
that's gonna be a kek from me

that you think his grammar is bad in the second sentence makes you the brainlet desu

trannie are you ok
so trannie are you ok
are you ok trannie
trannie are you ok
so trannie are you ok
are you ok trannie

trannie are you ok, will you tell us, that you're ok?
there's a guy on your discord, and he dabbed you, a shitposter trannie
he came into your channel, left the pepe, saying fuck you
and then you cried to the mod too, you were dabbed on, it was your doom

trannie are you ok
so trannie are you ok
are you ok trannie
trannie are you ok
so trannie are you ok
are you ok trannie
trannie are you ok
so trannie are you ok
are you ok trannie
you've been memed by
you've been dabbed on by
a cute shitposter

>unironic meme punctuation
>opposing science
Here, let me direct you to a far more suitable board for someone of your... "persuasion".

How can someone be so right yet so obnoxious?

nothing that says men are women is science, faggot

*The fact that you think his grammar is bad in the second sentence makes you the brainlet desu
Ftfy, learn to write please

Damn, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and consider that maybe you actually were being ironic, but now you sealed the deal. is that way.

yep, the first sentence would be a grammatical abomination in an english class, not that I really care about someone not being grammatically correct on social media.

yeah no arguments to be found here.
but americucks have no brains im not surprised.

lmao you’re so desperate for (You)s, here you go tranny

im not a tranny but i wont ignore scientifical evidence just because some conservacuck told me to.
Read more faggot:
iflscience.com/brain/born-this-way-transgender-brains-show-similarity-to-those-of-their-desired-gender-from-a-young-age/page-2/

You really need to get off the computer and like, go for a bike ride. I think Yea Forums is making your brain rot. I really benefitted from leaving for four years and doing other things with my life.

my sides

Attached: F0C435E1-7A3E-4407-99B4-77E8DB75FAB6.png (930x1012, 196K)

>im not a tranny
you might as well be. you can die with them if that's what you choose. keep swallowing bullshit, see what happens

I also listen to the clasical musics, and not the big bad negro music of todays time. Am i cool too ? : DDDDDD

why is so hard for you to read scientific studies? Are you retarded or ignorant on purpose?

read

yeah... try /lgbt/ for that type of post

he’s still fuming lads

Attached: 88C1DC21-BF99-4710-AF89-DA91D905D7DC.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Can't help those who don't want to help themselves. Oh well. Enjoy the self-loathing and misery and the inability to feel happy because a bunch of other people in the world aren't exactly like you and never will be. And thank fuck for that too.

>my sides

Attached: 11235532020565181.jpg (607x426, 88K)

brap

Attached: 7A730BED-C669-4211-AAFC-071EDE481BDE.jpg (454x401, 42K)

>he’s still fuming lads

Attached: 15532020565181.jpg (700x426, 99K)

boy boy you consumed a bit too much söy

Attached: 344D0CEE-DF66-4113-9AA5-5C89A011E68C.jpg (720x894, 143K)

fuckin tranny rage is so fucking palpable, i love it. btw eating feces causes intestinal parasites, be careful

yeah imposible to argue with retards. Why am I even trying. But the facts wont go away just because you choose go ignore them.

>boy boy you consumed a bit too much söy

Attached: 1235532020565181.jpg (593x426, 84K)

Yep. Self-loathing and intense feelings of inadequacy perfectly explain you having that image saved. Don't you have a room to clean, bucko?

what's it like still seeing the man you really are every time you catch your reflection?

what reaction images will you use next tranny, there’s only so many variations of the same varg photo you can spam

Attached: 8815256F-BD6D-4FCC-8D2A-47386AD38681.png (482x364, 145K)

>eating feces causes intestinal parasites, be careful
ok, I trust your experience

got him

Attached: 64FDBC99-5102-4A55-8B33-F5A1A4008209.jpg (1434x1061, 111K)

whoa now it's just scientific fact, you wouldn't deny that???

tell us
uhh, I don't save loads of shit on my HDD, so none

i'm happy to see the man i am

I believe you conducted this experiment many times.

show us the man you are, so we'll be happy too

prrooooooot

Attached: 90760190-AA97-4E7A-9389-FED694E2D6EC.jpg (750x747, 88K)

It's 2019 everybody, I know what the hot ticket is. Watching some smug dork nobody likes try to argue with some lame incel who is just emptying out his pepe the frog folder instead of actually trying to DESTROY him in debate epic Ben Shapiro style.

Hard pass. You guys are fags. Just fuck already.

enjoy the company of your stale meme pics, I guess. Ciao.

>nazis liking a Jew
Lmao

bye! bye bye! byyyyyeeee! bye byyeeeeeee!

Attached: 18C53F25-3FC8-4219-8A5E-3570B06EEE66.jpg (1227x946, 249K)

wow watch out everyone, le radical neutrality man appears.
I think you should be maimed IRL.

you first, let's see that sad mask you call a face

I think I'm probably the only fag here, and I wouldn't touch the frogposter in a million years. I only fuck guys with decent personalities.

I wasn't bragging about my face on the web, lmao

breeeeeeeeet

Attached: ED4F48C8-66DF-42D5-9BAB-A7E96C805AF8.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

neither was i retard. I asked you what it's like to see your face that doesn't match your imagination (which is a man's face), and then you asked me what it's like to see a man's face in the mirror, to which I replied I'm cool with it, because I'm not pretending to be anything else. bruh.

We'll all be laughing with you when you die.

snort

Attached: 70F700F8-2428-42DD-A5A1-244C8889EF69.jpg (600x401, 42K)

>faggot thinks his opinion matters
u wot

That thing that is sitting atop his head is a kippah, you dumb shit. Google what that is, and THEN tell me the Nazis/Alt-right like him. Fucking RETARD.

"Everyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi! Waaaahhhh!"

Imagine finding someone whose opinion matters to you and then finding out it was a fag all along

It matters because I say it matters, bitch. In fact, it matters more than yours ever has and ever will.

doy doy doy doy doy

Attached: CA3AAE37-37BD-466F-8D85-9A46B776FE45.jpg (638x1066, 563K)

blah blah, not readin it
shuddup, lmao

Ever heard the phrase "one of the good ones"? That's Ben Shapiro.

is this man jewish?

if that retard's a good one then the others are fucking imbeciles

hyuk hyuk hyuk hyuk *hyort*

Attached: F56FDDDC-4019-4F71-9CCE-04F122360790.jpg (1024x956, 72K)

I doubt that's possible. Sodomites generally have crippled ethics.
Doubt.
kek you're really a man who will probably kill himself lmao

Quite literally a fucking jew. You'd have to be a terrible nazi to like him.

I was on your side until you revealed you’re a phoneposter.

Faggots > phoneposters

Now go visit /pol/ and scroll through the comments for five minutes. The only good Jew to them is a dead one. You are profoundly stupid.

You're gonna be a cripple before me and my tops are done with you.

twee twee twee twee breep breep

Attached: FF58AEC5-9042-424C-8CE1-A7A5E43AB216.jpg (1920x1080, 935K)

A rape threat... how socially insensitive of you

It's Yea Forums, my sweet future boypussy. I don't have to be sensitive.

They usually have very strong ethics, otherwise they wouldn't have a sense of individuality they have. You keep using this word, I think you do not know what it means.
>kek you're really a man who will probably kill himself lmao
I seriously doubt it, you're more likely to kick the bucket voluntarily, considering your intellectual state.

*snort*
PTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: F8300A59-7EED-4762-B801-AD7A2EED9F2B.jpg (534x712, 39K)

All I'm saying is that anything pro sodomy is a stain on our world, and not a culture I'm proud to be a part of. Cleaning up degeneracy is imperative for any society that wants to survive.

BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: 1523352901736.jpg (442x293, 57K)

That's your emotional sentiment, not a human fact. I'm not going to give a fuck, yet when you'll try to interfere in my life, I'll make you a cripple i.e. an actual physical degenerate, in an instant.

Ahahahahahahahaha. Good luck with that, fucko. I'm one of the faggots you don't want to fuck with, because I'll blow your head off. I carry more than just my multiple boyfriends' cocks.

>faggot thinks his opinion matters
u wot

PROOOOOOOOOOOP
*twang twang twang*
PROOOTTPROOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Attached: AACFD9F5-7EC5-4628-9D69-38832A352B3F.jpg (584x512, 130K)

I wonder why these purity warriors usually end up with their ass kicked, if they're so superior in all regards.

>another faglord mistakes his resentment for "facts", episode #2384729123

Retardation over 9000

Attached: D593FB3D-1290-4F01-AD2B-18D173B445B9.jpg (750x529, 134K)

*doing tyooooo*
FRAP FRAP FRAP FRAP PRAPRAPRAPRAPRAPRAPRAPRAPRAPRAPRA FRAP FRAP FRAP

Attached: D270405F-283B-4B52-B444-B610B47E4B89.jpg (600x596, 124K)

Ben Shapiro destroys facts and logic with FACTS and LOGIC

It's not resentment, it's love. I love humanity so much, I don't want to see it devolve in a godless mass of flesh, seeking only pleasures, and rejecting all manner of Logos. You only destroy yourself with your actions. I'm not directly affected by it.

Like I said, it matters because I said it matters, bitch. Don't project your inadequacies because you don't know how to define yourself. I'm a wholesome, masculine guy, and it's concerning to me that your entire identity is memes. You need therapy. Twice a week, every week. Get on that, then come back in a couple of years.

Attached: serveimage (5).jpg (500x500, 21K)

>keep going i'm rock hard

Attached: 193c4.jpg (517x827, 168K)

He's an angry manlet with low IQ. What else do you expect?

Attached: 1545717802512.jpg (1242x1279, 465K)

PRIPRIPRIPRIPRIPRIPRIPRIPRIPRIPRIPRIPI
PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
WERPWERPWERPWERPWERPWERPWERPWERPWER

Attached: 58BA5218-EEF4-4193-9404-A09CCA53C4CD.png (640x528, 116K)

I'm not the meme guy, there are multiple people posting here. Also, your opinion doesn't matter because I say it doesn't matter, bitch. See I can do it too

nobody cares faggot, go back to

>It's not resentment, it's love. I love humanity so much, I don't want to see it devolve in a godless mass of flesh, seeking only pleasures, and rejecting all manner of Logos. You only destroy yourself with your actions. I'm not directly affected by it.

Attached: 231545.jpg (1279x712, 139K)

*FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERP*

Attached: 08B39E71-40AE-4554-96D9-B0CDF3A6033E.gif (420x315, 487K)

don't stop i'm gonna cum

Attached: 8a44ce86-d780-4e1b-ba3d-7930a39c1558.png (1093x583, 687K)

You took the bait, fucking retarded Nazis.

HA. You really don't know how to carry yourself. There is no way you can legitimize that opinion in my mind, but the fact that you ripped off my legitimate assertion means its legitimacy has already been established in your mind. Now you belong to me.

FROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMP

Attached: 40DE57C0-5833-43E2-B4E3-B34A5277C1F7.jpg (370x494, 28K)

That some people listen to Ben Shapiro is objective proof that some people are stupid.

?
?
?
You suggested I need therapy. So your assertion is that everyone who doesn't think like you needs therapy until they think like you? That's psychopathic.

The reason this type of tactic doesn't throw me off is because I'm not under the same spell you are. I feel nothing when you post something homoerotic. An attractive woman might have an affect, but this tactic of yours, ironically, would really only have an effect on other gays. That's why you think it would work: because you're gay. You're already under the spell, but I'm not at all. Just a tip.

>and rejecting all manner of Logos
You are the one here who insults Logos, me pointing out that all you do is exude your smelly emotional sentiments, counterfeit notions and shun any factual decency is the supreme Logos incarnate right here and now, as it's shoving a piercing spear of Veritas up your arse. Culture is not deteriorating, it's only shedding skin, sending all kinds of parasites like you to hell. Your mistake is: not applying your notions to yourself and misdirecting them via ressentiment.

based! hey america, be a doll and send israel some more money ok?

Attached: shapiro.png (623x325, 35K)

Hey but he's really smart because he talks really fast and his politics align with my uneducated and limited worldview plus he owns da libs in youtube cringe compulations!

*FRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT*

Attached: 6C530D2C-2516-48A3-940D-3B2DF24B6160.jpg (638x358, 49K)

>Just a tip.
I'd rather have YOUR tip, nudging against my prostate until I fucking explode all over your abs

Attached: 118b198a751d4720989908b53f51ffec.jpg (1024x1820, 112K)

It is extraordinarily disordered to hate people who are not like you for kooky crank reasons like "degeneracy". It is even more disordered to delude yourself into believing it is love. I don't care whether or not someone thinks "like me", whatever that means. Maybe you can tell me what it means. People with disordered, pathological beliefs and thoughts need medical treatment and/or institutionalization though.

ZRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOT

Attached: 997E1B38-C788-4A85-987E-82D7A532EC43.png (1400x700, 405K)

You're not wrong that I have resentment, but I'm not sure what to do about that. Sodomy is the hell though, so I'm not sure what you're on about. Logos is not rejecting nature. Men are obviously not meant to sodomize one another. They literally put their cocks in each other's shit holes. It's disgusting to discuss and think about. I'd only be perceived as a parasite in your upside down world, and that's to be expected. In my world, you are simply seen as somebody who is desperately lost.

ok dude, listen to gubaidulina and tell me what u thought of her next (actually don't)

[a / c / g / k / m / o / p / v / vg / vr / w] [vip / qa] [cm / lgbt] [3 / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / qst / sci / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Search] [Home]
Yea Forums
Yea Forums - Music
[Post a Reply]
05/04/17 New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16 New board for Yea Forums Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16 New Yea Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Yea Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Toggle
Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!
[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]165 / 43 / 68 / 1 [Update] [Auto]
File: mozart.png (46 KB, 605x320)
46 KB
Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)05:23:26 No.86678854▶ are you stupid?
>>
Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)05:24:20 No.86678871▶
>mozart
>>
Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)05:25:01 No.86678885▶ His grammar is bad in his second sentence, who’s the stupid one now Ben?

*FRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT*
>>
Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)11:00:01 No.86682128▶
File: 118b198a751d4720989908b53(...).jpg (112 KB, 1024x1820)
112 KB
>Just a tip.
I'd rather have YOUR tip, nudging against my prostate until I fucking explode all over your abs
>>
Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)11:00:13 No.86682131▶It is extraordinarily disordered to hate people who are not like you for kooky crank reasons like "degeneracy". It is even more disordered to delude yourself into believing it is love. I don't care whether or not someone thinks "like me", whatever that means. Maybe you can tell me what it means. People with disordered, pathological beliefs and thoughts need medical treatment and/or institutionalization though.
>>
Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)11:01:37 No.86682139▶
File: 997E1B38-C788-4A85-987E-8(...).png (405 KB, 1400x700)
405 KB
ZRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOT
>>
Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)11:02:13 No.86682142▶
You're not wrong that I have resentment, but I'm not sure what to do about that. Sodomy is the hell though, so I'm not sure what you're on about. Logos is not rejecting nature. Men are obviously not meant to sodomize one another. They literally put their cocks in each other's shit holes. It's disgusting to discuss and think about. I'd only be perceived as a parasite in your upside down world, and that's to be expected. In my world, you are simply seen as somebody who is desperately lost.
>>
sage :^) 03/24/19(Sun)11:02:47 No.86682146▶ (OP)
ok dude, listen to gubaidulina and tell me what u thought of her next (actually don't)

>objective proof
Not really.

holy fucking based

This tactic doesn't work on me.
You're suggesting I need re-education. I have no ability to take that seriously. Imagine if the Roman Catholic church put you into a re-education cell until you stopped being gay. You're suggesting the same form of treatment. I can just as easily regard your views as disordered and pathological. It's not healthy for a man to put his penis into a man's ass. That type of behavior is only enacted by someone who needs serious medical treatment and/or institutionalization (see how I can just use the same tactics to the same affect here? It does nothing.) What's really "kooky" is wanting to put your penis into turds that are just as nutty as your beliefs.

here we go, buttblasted as expected

please send me a picture of your throbber i'm begging

Attached: 561a2ae7-a01a-4b8f-9237-3145c4f13a7f.jpg (700x942, 121K)

yeah... try /lgbt/ for that kind of post

Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)11:06:50 No.86682180▶
(OP)
>objective proof
Not really.
>>
Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)11:07:00 No.86682181▶
holy fucking based
>>
Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)11:07:35 No.86682186▶This tactic doesn't work on me.
You're suggesting I need re-education. I have no ability to take that seriously. Imagine if the Roman Catholic church put you into a re-education cell until you stopped being gay. You're suggesting the same form of treatment. I can just as easily regard your views as disordered and pathological. It's not healthy for a man to put his penis into a man's ass. That type of behavior is only enacted by someone who needs serious medical treatment and/or institutionalization (see how I can just use the same tactics to the same affect here? It does nothing.) What's really "kooky" is wanting to put your penis into turds that are just as nutty as your beliefs.
>>
Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)11:09:27 No.86682196▶
here we go, buttblasted as expected
>>
Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)11:10:09 No.86682201▶
File: 561a2ae7-a01a-4b8f-9237-3(...).jpg (121 KB, 700x942)
121 KB
please send me a picture of your throbber i'm begging
[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 172 / 44 / 71 / 1 [Update] [Auto]
Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[a / c / g / k / m / o / p / v / vg / vr / w] [vip / qa] [cm / lgbt] [3 / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / qst / sci / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Search] [Home]
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
About • Feedback • Legal • Contact

I was born this way. I had crushes on boys when I was a child. I have never felt attracted to a female, and I never had any sexual inclinations toward females when I was a teenager. Only males. Your kooky beliefs are a choice. Just as much of a choice as being religious. Pure self-delusion. The only way this can be explained medically is that you have a serious mental illness, and it is probably incurable. You cannot be re-educated, and you will probably live your whole life in a state of constant delusion and paranoia. This is why you need to be institutionalized. That's not re-education, that is a safe place for dangerous people like yourself to live where you will not be a harm to yourself or others, or at the very least, you will not be a harm to others.

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
>>
Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)11:14:40 No.86682239▶
I was born this way. I had crushes on boys when I was a child. I have never felt attracted to a female, and I never had any sexual inclinations toward females when I was a teenager. Only males. Your kooky beliefs are a choice. Just as much of a choice as being religious. Pure self-delusion. The only way this can be explained medically is that you have a serious mental illness, and it is probably incurable. You cannot be re-educated, and you will probably live your whole life in a state of constant delusion and paranoia. This is why you need to be institutionalized. That's not re-education, that is a safe place for dangerous people like yourself to live where you will not be a harm to yourself or others, or at the very least, you will not be a harm to others.
[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 175 / 44 / 71 / 1 [Update] [Auto]

FROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Attached: A4E6A31C-56E8-4EAD-AC7C-CBC1887A65A0.jpg (480x480, 19K)

i seriously need you to pin me down and fill my hole

Attached: 7D84369A28A045AC8C234ECAFA95A113.jpg (1280x1280, 428K)

>it's an episode of gay guy tells Christian he's insane
I think I'll take God over Sodomy. Your sexual identity has become your entire focus, but it's not as important as you've deceived yourself into believing. God made the rules. Homosexuality is an aberration to Creation. It suggests the absence of life. And it creates disease. It's not healthy in any way. You're literally advising me on my mental health, but would you sincerely consider yourself to be mentally healthy and stable? Should you be leading the world? Honestly. By the way, suggesting that your ideological opposition should "get help" is the absence of an argument. I've seen it used as a tactic a million times, directed at many different people, and it's always an extremely weak defense. "Get help until you think like me." So childish.

my bussy is fucking soaking

Attached: C23gABIUUAAcEqx.jpg (960x1200, 156K)

Actually, my focus is my career. You were the one who began reacting to my sexual proclivities when I said I was gay. I'm only informing you that you're wrong about everything you've said since then. Of course, the blow to your ego is too great to bear and due to the depth of your delusion, you're subconsciously blocking out any possibility that you might be totally wrong. I don't think you can get help for it either. I think you have borderline personality disorder and you will live with it for the rest of your life, unless medical science advances to the point where we can zap you with some high power magnets and cure you of that irrational feeling of discontent that you experience by being stuck living in this world with faggots and trannies. I can tell you one thing for sure though: we're not going anywhere.

*HYOOOOOOOOOOORK*

Attached: 6258E002-D693-4822-BC96-15C175B284D6.jpg (1000x876, 485K)

the entire plane is annihilated once again based

BASED

>You were the one who began reacting to my sexual proclivities when I said I was gay.
No, you're the one who begun chiming in because you were gay triggered to begin with. Your defense is entirely uninteresting to me because I'm going to continue to reject your worldview. Your projection is pretty immense but not surprising. Why would anything you say be a blow to my ego? My beliefs are very deep seated; talking to a fag does nothing to affect it. That's just the way it is. Your literal suggestion is a lobotomy. kek. Imagine a world in which faggots are determining the course of "sanity." I shudder to think. However, your assertion that faggots and trannies aren't going anywhere is simply incorrect. I might be the one to remove them, but there's something called Islam that's currently dominating the Western world and they are known to treat faggots and trannies like they are trash to be merely thrown out of this world. That mixed with whatever right wing death squads manifest lead to a pretty lousy outlook for the desperate bitter clinging degenerates of this world.

I meant to say I might *not* be the one to remove them...

these pseudo intellectuals pundits are a ugly wart on today's politics

Transcranial magnetic stimulation is not a lobotomy. It's a non-invasive procedure which has shown promising results for people with medication-resistant mental illnesses. I work in healthcare so I know a good deal about these things. One day that will be how we treat mental illnesses permanently. Electroconvulsive therapy also works quite well for people with various mental illnesses. The number of LGBT people in the healthcare field is actually quite large and I don't think I could name a medical doctor who actually shares your kooky views.

>I don't think I could name a medical doctor who actually shares your kooky views.
Well, that would be all due to politics. Literally billions share my views on sexuality, God, sin, and so forth. Attempting to convince me I'm le crazy xD is an ultra cope. Good luck on your "God begone" machine lol.

Yeah, it's all due to politics. Right. Couldn't be because doctors are educated on matters of health.

>Sodomy is the hell though
No it is not, there's nothing "hellish" about it. At all. And stop using that medieval religious vocabulary for a change. Hell is intellectual dishonesty and fear of one's desires.
>They literally put their cocks in each other's shit holes.
Sex doesn't happen in a literal dimension, it's always symbolic, you must understand that the object of one's desire is not in the physical universe, it never is, only animals are led by their instinctual urges and are instantly gratified. In man, here goes the funny part for you, the object is always metaphysical and decoupled from yearly cycles of reproduction. An object of desire that's less obvious is more spiritual, hence the culture, arts, science, and their Logos. Your view of sex is weirdly materialistic, did you notice? Overabundance of potency and spirit was a sign of powerful cultures, simple material interactions were always secondary for those minds, so perhaps you stop indulging in strange distorted Darwinism?
>It's disgusting to discuss and think about
That's not true, because it's only your resentful ratio in operation, not the fact, because the fact can be interpreted in a different manner by those with ratio in its affirmative aspect. The most honest and daring act for a resentful will is to negate itself, not to imagine negativity somewhere else (or negativity "in me" - suicide etc.).

Pretty sure it's "racist bigot homophobe" to be open about your spiritual views in most fields of science nowadays. There are Christians among you, believe it or not. They're everywhere. Unfortunate that the state of modern society leads so many to be tight lipped in public about what it is they actually believe. I suppose it's easier to roll over and accept that it's simply not your world. I'm more focused on the world I'd rather see, but that gets me down a lot too. Fortunately, there are very many who share my vision.

>86678854
yes i'm

He doesn't have a spiritual bone in his body. Maybe if he'd come out, he could get one.

>Hell is intellectual dishonesty and fear of one's desires.
No, Hell is a low vibrational state, which sodomy will lead you into, causing much more flux.
I'm really not sure what you're attempting to convince me of. Dick in poop hole is a gross thing to think about. You can't exactly talk me out of that perspective. I do believe men can love men, but it's unholy and so forth. Anyway, I already had this conversation.

>sodomy is the true spiritual path
Not sure I follow.

Pretty sure it's "racist bigot homophobe" to be open about your spiritual views in most fields of science nowadays. There are Christians among you, believe it or not. They're everywhere. Unfortunate that the state of modern society leads so many to be tight lipped in public about what it is they actually believe. I suppose it's easier to roll over and accept that it's simply not your world. I'm more focused on the world I'd rather see, but that gets me down a lot too. Fortunately, there are very many who share my vision.
>>
Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)12:05:02 No.86682566▶
(OP)
>86678854
yes i'm
>>
Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)12:07:45 No.86682591▶He doesn't have a spiritual bone in his body. Maybe if he'd come out, he could get one.
>>
Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)12:08:30 No.86682596▶
>Hell is intellectual dishonesty and fear of one's desires.
No, Hell is a low vibrational state, which sodomy will lead you into, causing much more flux.
I'm really not sure what you're attempting to convince me of. Dick in poop hole is a gross thing to think about. You can't exactly talk me out of that perspective. I do believe men can love men, but it's unholy and so forth. Anyway, I already had this conversation.
>>
Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)12:09:33 No.86682605▶
>sodomy is the true spiritual path
Not sure I follow.
[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 196 / 48 / 77 / 1 [Update] [Auto]

Could also be that Christians are growing more and more understanding. My mother is a Christian. She goes to church. But she has absolutely nothing against LGBT people. Also, I might add that a simple majority of Muslims in America now support LGBT rights, and that percentage is growing every day.

It was an insult and an implication that you deserve my dick inside of you.

>Hell is a low vibrational state
Usually I've found the lower vibration settings to be the most heavenly ;)

>Could also be that Christians are growing more and more understanding. My mother is a Christian. She goes to church. But she has absolutely nothing against LGBT people. Also, I might add that a simple majority of Muslims in America now support LGBT rights, and that percentage is growing every day.
Regardless of what individuals might think, the texts/doctrines are inevitably what the world must contend with. The argument is simply that people who deny some parts of their texts for convenience are in error.
>It was an insult and an implication that you deserve my dick inside of you.
Your dick inside someone is an insult? But I thought gay love was real love?
>Usually I've found the lower vibration settings to be the most heavenly ;)
gross

(((Ben Shapiro)))

wtf didn't expect to see the spider woman of Lyon on 4chinz today

Dude, nobody who matters gives a shit what some bronze age scribes who wondered where the sun went at night wrote 4000 years ago, and nobody who matters gives a shit what some schizophrenic medieval revivalist wandering the deserts of Saudi Arabia said either. One day that shit is going to die out completely, and the internet has actually hastened the process. And my dick inside you would specifically be an insult to you and your homophobia. But also, the comment wasn't even directed at you. It was more of a nudge toward the other guy here who's on my side. I still think you should seek mental health treatment because you're very very sick.

hmm on the contrary I'd suggest that Christianity is the truth and that homosexuality is a sin, an abomination in the eyes of God. I guess we just disagree. Tell God when you see Him how much of a bigot He is. I'm curious to hear the reaction

>implying Mozart isn't an overpraised heck who's only harpsichord sonatas are of musical worth

suggesting that 2 billion Christians are simply "mentally unwell" is something that I'd consider to be a "bad argument," no matter how many times you repeat it

There's a greater chance that we reincarnate than that there is an afterlife, and even greater than that is the chance that upon the cessation of electrochemical activity and the subsequent physical breakdown of our neurotransmitter system, we cease to exist entirely. So yeah, I'll be sure to do that if it just so happens that the ancient Middle Easterners had it right.

>Literally billions share my views on sexuality, God, sin, and so forth
Ah, so you're a democrat, mister. I don't care how many people share someone's views. It is not related to truth.

It's funny how unaware you are of the irony there. "A lot of people believe this thing" is a classical logical fallacy, quite literally a "bad argument". As for my argument, magic men in the sky do not exist, and neither do the parallel dimensions that you invented once we discovered what outer space was. God recedes further and further into the gaps of scientific understanding, one day to be eradicated entirely, and that day is coming soon. We already have string theory to explain multi-dimensional space, and God doesn't exist in any of them.

(((Ben Shapiro)))
>>
Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)12:28:27 No.86682774▶
wtf didn't expect to see the spider woman of Lyon on 4chinz today
>>
Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)12:31:37 No.86682800▶ Dude, nobody who matters gives a shit what some bronze age scribes who wondered where the sun went at night wrote 4000 years ago, and nobody who matters gives a shit what some schizophrenic medieval revivalist wandering the deserts of Saudi Arabia said either. One day that shit is going to die out completely, and the internet has actually hastened the process. And my dick inside you would specifically be an insult to you and your homophobia. But also, the comment wasn't even directed at you. It was more of a nudge toward the other guy here who's on my side. I still think you should seek mental health treatment because you're very very sick.
>>
Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)12:34:17 No.86682818▶hmm on the contrary I'd suggest that Christianity is the truth and that homosexuality is a sin, an abomination in the eyes of God. I guess we just disagree. Tell God when you see Him how much of a bigot He is. I'm curious to hear the reaction
>>
Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)12:36:57 No.86682840▶
>implying Mozart isn't an overpraised heck who's only harpsichord sonatas are of musical worth
>>
Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)12:37:37 No.86682850▶suggesting that 2 billion Christians are simply "mentally unwell" is something that I'd consider to be a "bad argument," no matter how many times you repeat it
>>
Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)12:38:46 No.86682856▶
There's a greater chance that we reincarnate than that there is an afterlife, and even greater than that is the chance that upon the cessation of electrochemical activity and the subsequent physical breakdown of our neurotransmitter system, we cease to exist entirely.

Careful with that edge Eugene

I didn't claim the number of believers makes it true (that'd be argumentum ad populum). I claimed that accusing all Christians, people who believe homosexuality or transgenderism to be sinful, as being crazy is a bad argument, and quite a claim to make for billions of people at one time. An insane claim, actually

>As for my argument, magic men in the sky do not exist
Not a statement of fact, just your feeling...
>God recedes further and further into the gaps of scientific understanding, one day to be eradicated entirely, and that day is coming soon. We already have string theory to explain multi-dimensional space, and God doesn't exist in any of them.
So essentially you believe in eradicating every metaphysical concept, which would also mean eradicating the concepts of multi dimensional understanding and philosophy. I don't think that day will ever come.

Metaphysics is the science of people who don't want to learn actual science. A dead, meaningless discipline, full of crackpot theories, outclassed in every department by the various branches of neuroscience, which have done a far better job of describing the nature of phenomena and the nature of the subjective experience of phenomena.

As long as life exists, the concept of a Creator will never go away. Cope, atheist.

Careful with that progressing deafness, James, if you honestly think Amadeus "Ball" Mozart doesn't pale in comparison to Bach's or Beethoven's overall quality steadiness in regards of musicial output.

I initially thought him to be more of a piano person after I first listened to his symphonies and string concertos, but, no, afaik only he is only very good at the harpsichord and I don't care about influence and theatre works.

Attached: ABD06F6A-636D-4FB8-A0B5-F6C54B337324.jpg (1920x1425, 221K)

>it takes a certain level of intelligence to listen to mozart

pretty sure dumbass cows enjoy classical music
fuckoff

LOL

thanks for your opinion

>playing console wars with composers
Yeah, you're a faggot.

Attached: le mozzarella.png (618x618, 302K)

I listen to wagner because I'm racist

Attached: Nietzsche-Wagner-300x300.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Cringe and bluepilled

You're literally illiterate. "That" is used in that sense all the time. Read a book sometime.

It's perfectly legitimate in an informal context.

based

Well everyone I know who listens to rap is retarded. Perhaps old ben is onto something here!

1910 music started

Don't be stupid.
You know I love you.

>listening to music
How sad that some of you cannot ascend, still groveling in the depths.

Attached: 1550770256897.png (1080x1331, 938K)

GTFO with your scientific facts! Reality and science are baseless nonsense!!!

can you link an actual peer reviewed article instead of just some random image with no explanation?
I bet that's taken after hormone therapy

OH wow, I actually like Ben Shapiro now.

he's such a fucking hack

Tbh trannies are usually unpleasant to be around and all of the ones I know IRL tend to be seriously unstable. Shapiro is still a slimy hymie shitboy though.

i love it

What's with the idiots not noticing the 2011 post date? Fucking hell, getting offended over basically nothing. He stopped tweeting things like that a while ago.

Basically this. What a fuckin loon whoever this guy is

>"I listen to classical music because I'm a self-acclaimed intellectual ubermensch and I sure am above primitive nigger ape music"

>he stopped letting people know his shitty cultural opinions years ago and now only tweets stuff like this

he's always been a hack and an idiot.

Attached: benshap.png (634x410, 52K)

>furniture = life saving treatment

i wish he'd debate someone besides second year college students

Yeah, on my drive into my one weekend a month National Guard training I get so hyped listening to Em. I feel like we have a lot in common though I don't like the songs he does with n******

eating lobster, that some people eat mcdonalds rather than lobster is objective proof that some people are stupid

>bottom-feeder bug prison trash food eaten by the new capitalist nobility for conceited social status
>normies' artery-clogging US-imperalist "food" product
>voluntarily eating either without being a petty excuse of human existence

That wasn't a good example you gave there, user.

Mozart is babby tier classical that pseuds like to listen to so they can pretend to be more cultured and intellectual than they actually are. Also Ben would likely hate Mozart if he ever met him in person cause he didn't have a huge Koch brothers stick up his ass and the guy was so into scatological humour that he literally wrote a canon about licking his ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=C78HBp-Youk

>Obscure and unknown music is inherently "better" than well-known-for-a-reason music

Yea Forums strikes again

Attached: CE0D4A0E-75D2-457B-9847-ADF4E411C747.jpg (180x180, 16K)

okay this is epic

this

gotta love those big khazar milkers

There are several studies you can look up online where the results were both controlled for hormone therapy and where the scans were taken before therapy ever began. That post is 100% correct

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality

Just check the sources on this

no u

"That" being used with the implied "the fact..." preceding it is grammatically correct, albeit extremely antiquated. Only pseud faggots talk like that in the context of modern English, which Ben obviously is.

where is the lie?

>prodigy

let's not push it here

>here are some brain scans proving that transgender people are delusional
>heh, what do you think of that, you stupid bigot?

I'm not a fucking boring statue made of rocks so no, I don't listen to classical music

I also don't base intelligence off who the person listens to because there's a lot of variance

Attached: 1551397028198.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

>He isn't a duke in the renaissance era who feasts with the beloved family on a laid table and is given entertainment by some talented peasant kid
>He isn't a field general of the late middle ages who enjoys chamber music to soothe ones overburdened nerves
>He isn't an motionless awe-inspiring statue in the Hellenistic style who gives testimony of the creator's makership and in his immovability is able to absorb everthing without judgment like a rooted tree

Get a load of this poor soul of modern age

Attached: D751A32D-BF26-4B3C-9956-2D3A9AB8F6EC.jpg (600x389, 41K)

Not the same user, but these guys don't exactly choose to be gay. Your God is a curious guy if he's gonna make a bunch of people to just send directly to hell

He’s right, incels.

>I don't listen to classical music
Of course you don't, Yea Forums has shit taste.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_compositions_by_Wolfgang_Amadeus_Mozart#Concert_arias,_songs_and_canons

holy shit

Not that user but
>Not being able to differentiate between given desires as a test and acting upon them and knowing that there is indeed a choice

The absolute current state of secular anti-religionists

Attached: 9F5B247F-C506-4F10-859C-E1CA356618D9.jpg (296x171, 8K)

where did SPCC go when stream.me got deleted?

he debated tucker carlson and even though tucker is a silly guy he still got BTFO.

English major here. You're a fucking retard.
>That some people listen to rap rather than Mozart
is the entire noun phrase. Any more words are superfluous.

patrician

DELETE THIS
MODS SHUT IT DOWN

We've just overcome Vaporwave and the world should be spared a rerun of mumble rapping over sampled call center tunes

Attached: F61E4C85-B716-4D04-8C2C-57839ABE2539.jpg (1000x772, 119K)

Ben you smooth-brained troglodyte. Have you even listened to Boulez? Rachmaninoff? Has the thought even passed through your brain to throw on a Robert Schumann recording? Stop listening to Mozart and get into twelve tone, Late-Romantic and Early 20th century neoclassical, you gherkin-dicked twat

>blue checkmark says something profoundly retarded
more news at 11

>implying he didn't state an easy to link and grasp well known example on purpose in order to enlighten the musicial deprived ignoramus goyimi

>Haha, I've got Heelys and your mom only gets you ordinary brand-kicks, Josh

here
i'm 34 minutes in
still a jam

fucking stans....
>Not money, drugs, and bitches.

seriously, how many times can you listen to a dude complain about society and his shitty childhood?

youre probably a blast at parties...

an autismo who /pol/ thought they liked until he admitted that he didnt mind paying taxes and thought public schools should stay open.

this

music is contextual.

if ben "gets down and parties hard" to mozart, more power to him, but he has to realize that mozart isnt for every situation.

>clasically trained violin

youre a faggot and your parents made you learn a stupid instrument.

learn piano and use a DAW to make whatever genre you want faggot.

the trips have spoken

this beat dummy slap

if god's omniscient, then why would he bother giving people a "test" that he already knows the outcome of? he might as well be sending them directly to hell

>2372
>In our Idiocracy, we aren't short of the cultural side either and with the utmost support we enable artistic expression with: "The digital orchestra"

Attached: 20DD4193-23A8-4062-A694-A8854D398B3C.jpg (405x290, 27K)

Oh, look! That's the irony that went over your head

>The absolute current state of anti-religionists and heathens

Well, I guess you can thank dad-dad for having taken that bite of the "apple". Also, wrong viewpoint: The subjection of ones desire and given effort on own accord makes you nearer to "him"; the way a soldier who strives with more dedication will feel nearer to his general after the completed mission.

Example: The generous donation by a lich man of the fag sort, who loves cock or twink butt more than gold, won't be assigned much weight as the ceasement.

As for possible critique towards this actuality: The slaves has to play according the rule of the king and

Attached: EDA23458-93F3-4F56-B23B-464333A1EB46.jpg (360x262, 32K)