Why do people say Earthmover is the emotional climax of the album when I Don't Love is so much more impactful...

Why do people say Earthmover is the emotional climax of the album when I Don't Love is so much more impactful? It seriously should have been the closer.

Attached: [email protected] (1024x1024, 252K)

i don't love might be more emotion but earthmover is the best song on the album by a large margin

you mean 40k but that's ok not everyone can have good taste.

If you had any taste at all you would know the best song is Hunter

bloodhail

talk about pleb.

gay emo album lol

it's absolute shit

trash npcs

only NPCs like le epic sad boom boom album lol

You faggots all seem to be misspelling Deep, Deep

this nigga has taste

STOP
MASS
REPLYING
FAGGOT

this, deep deep is probably one the few tracks on the album that really got me feeling something, once you get passed the bloodhail stage you start appreciating both hunter and deep deep way more.

based

Consider this: the best track is a quick one

>NPC
Fuck off

Because it's blood fucking hail

earthmover
bloodhail
everything else doesnt matter

Y'all sleepin on The Big Gloom

>arrowheads

The title of "A Quick One Before the Eternal Worm Devours Connecticut" makes me chuckle every fucking time. Ok, it sounds ominous at first until you realize that the eternal worm will just devour Connecticut. Why Connecticut of all places, what has lured the eternal worm to devour that place in particular?

What if it's jaw is just the size of Connecticut? Plus Connecticut is a prosperous state with developed infrastructure, so there's a plenty of various materials to eat. Like if it targets Texas it will just devour a mouthful of sand and some old rednecks, not that good of a diet if you ask me

This album is so hit or miss, some of the tracks are amazing and some are just plain old trash

I guess they never miss huh

based
not a single track on this album is trash

so this is the power of Yea Forums discussion

all me

god awful thread

Let's be real here, "I Don't Love" is the best track by a wide margin.

Attached: 1440030152933.jpg (610x616, 44K)

emotionally dishonest

best thread in Yea Forums teebeeeish

*the last 4 minutes of Hunter