Tfw ill never be in a chad cock rock band breaking the rules,drinking myself to death...

>tfw ill never be in a chad cock rock band breaking the rules,drinking myself to death, doing all the blow pounding all sorts of pussy, getting bJ's while im having a steak..

feels bad

Attached: motley-crue-main-80s-2017-04-17.jpg (900x600, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nSQ2NMahq0M
youtube.com/watch?v=QNCM8IjtQ-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was another era. Another world, so to speak.

that paradigm still exists in hip hop

Rappers die left and right ODing, or going to jail for silly shit. They don't know how to live the rockstar lifestyle.

>breaking the rules
looooooool
most rock bands were just stage acts
even "notorious" bands like sex pistols or motley crue were boy bands essentially

they broke your mom's pussy

pretty much this is as well
sometimes being a degenerate can be a form of conformity in and of itself

This how many rappers can survive what nikki sixx did

so do white boomer rockstars

To what fucked up extreme level are you imagining, being a terrorist? Killing the president? The point is they were entitled to live as dangerously and lavishly as they could in their fucking 20s because they became millionaires.

Put it this way, someone like you couldn't walk away from drunk driving and killing your friend in a car accident, let alone getting away with it and going on to keep doing fucked up shit, your life would be doneski. I don't think you know anything about that of which you speak, or are some jaded little cunt who actually thinks "revolution" in any real way is what rock is about, and not just hedonism

rockstars died all the time too, duh. it's just that rappers have been filling that role in recent memory, and there's factors like fentanyl.

I wasn't making any distinction between white and black rappers, though.
It's pathetic that zoomers can't handle drugs though.

If you have any radio or TV time or appear in one major publications, that means the estabishment approves of you and you're not "breaking the rules". The only rock bands that actually broke rules are, I dunno, neo-nazi bands.

youtube.com/watch?v=nSQ2NMahq0M
Listen to all the dumb shit Axl had going on during the Metallica tour just because he could afford it, and the fuckers still rich

Zoomers? The history of popular music is ridded with drug casualties who were sent to an early grave. AC/DC's singer couldn't handle fucking booze. It's all harmful, generations aside.

>ywn be in a chad socks-on-cocks band making corny ass funk rock for white women, doing all the blow and pounding all sorts of pussy, and throw it away to live the NEET life doing nothing but shoot heroin and make wacky 4-track outsider music.

feels bad

Attached: 345634.png (2166x1594, 2.16M)

Go start a band, faggot.

the smart among us can handle drugs better than any previous generations. we have all the information at our fingertips. people in the 60s and 70s for the most part barely understood anything besides how it made them feel. it's the drugs themselves that are more dangerous.

i strongly believe bon was a heroin OD that got covered up, but yeah, it's all harmful, artists have been dying of substances since forever.

Nikki sixx does have pictures in the dirt wearing SS uniforms with a swastika arm band does this count lol

>To what fucked up extreme level are you imagining
I don't think this scale is adequate at all, being a decent human is much more interesting than proving some vapid nonsense to impressionable idiots.

I don't think it matters, rockstars back in the day lived wild, made the most of the night life, had tons of money and had a shitload of fun, especially the LA Sunset Strip scene...which was known for exactly just that, even in the beginning when they were all poor local bands. There's a reason guys like Lemmy used to love hanging out at those clubs.

That isn't to say they were all great people, but who was in their 20's?

Seemed to be a thing. In fact, still is, plenty of bands in the 90s and probably now that still adopt the Nazi aesthetic in some way big or small.

Attached: paulpeternazi.jpg (400x300, 34K)

Can't get paid, what's the point?

>tfw drunk partying alone
yaa motley ku

HE'S THE TEAR IN YOUR EYE

And dying of acute liver disease at 57

That's what I always do, trying to wind down though and get a chill buzz

youtube.com/watch?v=QNCM8IjtQ-o

They're all almost 60 now dude.

The difference with the rock and hip hop excess angle is the former seems to push a party lifestyle accessible to everyone whilst the latter brag about how much they make buying things I can't afford. I'm not poor but I can definitely relate to getting getting drunk and hanging with chicks over buying stupid clothing brands and fast cars I don't care for to impress rivals.

Attached: 1544662113606.jpg (557x579, 32K)

But you can get trips

It's all degeneracy but I think hip hop is far "worse" considering how much it crosses over with legit pop music these days and how blatant it was, like you have rap songs that are literally just chanting PILLS, WEED, PILLS, LEAN, PILLS UH, PILLS YUH

It's fucking kind of creepy to think this music is what like 14 year old kids are listening to, makes even the 80's LA bands seem innocent in comparison for the most part, seemed a lot more like just honest rockstar antics and less like some big pharma/mind control psyop

>honest rockstar antics
Tbf it wasn't an image for them. It was their lifestyle.