New Tame Impala

youtube.com/watch?v=rUmV-MorIKc

What do you think? Looking forward to the next album? What's been your favorite from him so far? Do you like the old psych rock style or the new R&B psych soul style more?

Attached: Tame-Impala.jpg (4240x2385, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/s7p3911s
youtube.com/watch?v=FFYprPAwi0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’m not looking forward to anything he’s doing now. Kevin is dead to me

I'm literally in tears

I think I will always appreciate the psych rock stuff more, but this new single definitely hits. I don't know what the fuck everyone is saying with "there's no melody" like what. There definitely is and it's gorgeous

Oh my fucking god I'm so sick of hearing about this band. I have been since 2010 when they first came out. And yet here we are again with another fucking steaming pile of shit of a track.

This band doesn't have a single redeeming quality. None. There is not a single Tame Impala track where I've though "OH MAN THIS SHIT IS AWESOME!!!!"

Stop. Fucking. Posting. Memes.

>soul
Post-Lonerism TI has been largely disappointing. This new single is no exception. Another user said it better yesterday; it feels like he's throwing on effects where they simply have no place in a track (that obnoxious flanging effect in the case of Patience). If he want to make pop, he should just make pop and stop trying to forcefully tack on a psych aesthetic.

Deep breaths, user.

Do you like any modern rock band?

>it feels like he's throwing on effects where they simply have no place in a track
I disagree. The flanging is always carefully and strategically added. Dave Fridmann noted that about his production style as well.

Pretty terrible desu
It seems like they had some nice ideas with the instrumentation (congos and shit, bass, that piano riff) but the song is shit in itself

Attached: 1518661229820.jpg (766x996, 250K)

What songs by them do you think are not shit?

sounds Kygo-remix tier

Shit

A bit disappointed. Hopefully it’s not the best track on the album.

cant unhear

sellout.

I love modern rock but tame impala is tryhard trash

strawpoll.com/s7p3911s

sounds like Tim and Eric sketch

what happened?

I have an emotional connection with every album he's released. I expect nothing less from his new record

Attached: 1519287234925.png (354x286, 29K)

The phaser makes this song sound like a parody of himself

this, they're just imagine dragons with a different accent

what imagine dragons song sounds like this again?
youtube.com/watch?v=FFYprPAwi0Y

is this song controversial? I'm high and I can't tell what's the general consensus on it

reality is hard to comprehend what the fuck did I smoke

Attached: 1551741184511.jpg (682x900, 111K)