This album fucks

this album fucks

Attached: DF6A5582-D539-4803-A97C-CF2E599DB323.jpg (720x818, 136K)

correction: this album sucks

This is album is the musical equivalent of the little bits of shit that get caught in the hair on your taint if you don't wipe properly

thank god i’m not close minded like these fools

based

>You are LITERALLY entering my mind
But, I'm not though...

cringe

Yeah you're right but it doesn't fuck hot bitches it pulled at classy clubs. It fucks at risk teen moms with no rubber. It's a future guest on the Maury show. This album pays child support.

based

this is factual

"I am angry"
"I am also depressed"
"I am angry"
"I am also depressed"
"I am angry"
"I am also depressed"
"I am angry"
"I am also depressed"
"I am angry"
"I am also depressed"
"I am angry"
"I am also depressed"
"I am angry"
"I am also depressed"
"I am angry"
"I am also depressed"
"I am angry"
"I am also depressed"
What did he mean by this?

Attached: c20.png (862x812, 825K)

this album f(ucking s)ucks

By listening to this album, you are literally
And I cannot stress this enough
LITERALLY
Entering my mind

The mind isn't something hardware by definition.
So the literal entering is not physical, it's "spiritual" (I hate that term, but I don't know any better)
He has put himself in these songs, and by listening to them you enter his mind at specific moments, getting in the end an overall picture of his sadness. You become a spectator of his thoughts

Most people seem to have a problem with this album because... it's sad?

Sad, pitiful, pathetic...

based. Truth is the haters didn’t even give the music a chance. They just want to close their minds off, post their shitty (unoriginal) joke and go

Attached: 7E194521-F916-4B8C-BAD3-ADADCA9723E4.jpg (640x560, 61K)

I was very hyped for X's debut album. I liked the odd singles like look at me and garrett's revenge and dropped everything to download 17 when it dropped. I was having a walk when it happened and listened to it 2 times back to back. First time I was like "now wait a second.." and the second one "I think I actually hate this". 17 fucking sucks ass lol.

all of his music was shit
not being mastered well doesnt mean its art
the rip jah meme is funny though

Quite a stretch. This is coming from the dude who used "evolute" in place of "evolve".

>the literal entering is not physical
Then it's not literal, no?

If you're not sad it's likely you won't like sad music
He wanted to stress that you are entering his world, and in a real, concrete way. Maybe "literally" isn't the best word, but if took time to choose pretty words it wouldn't be as genuine, as true to what he is, and that's the point of the album