Why does he hate white people?

Attached: 50F80DA5-D2AF-468D-A7AD-A5E2835F4745.png (640x493, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QRxjO2Fqs0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because you're a faggot

white people are pretty awful t b h

Because OF fanbase was too white and edgy and he dont want to be remeber like this, so now he is trying to appel to black twitter

this

But his fans are still mostly white. One look at his concerts is evident of this. I wonder how he copes with blacks not really fucking with his music

Too black for the white kids, too white for the blacks

Actually just black enough for the white kids apparently Ken

He doesn't hate white people. He and Mac Miller were tight. If you're referring to the lyrics "crackers piling in to rape the land", I believe he later said something along the lines of white people needing to know our ancestors did some bad shit. In my opinion, it's still lame, but it doesn't take away from the fact he makes great music.

why is lying about some nigger you never met how you choose to spend saturday night?

Cuz white people hate him.

>tfw the days of Edgy Earl are gone
youtube.com/watch?v=QRxjO2Fqs0g
what a waste

>Upperclass black guy living in LA
>hating white people
Maybe because that was all he was around

In his own words; "Bad acid did damage to my mental"
this too

He's the same type of dude to hate on post malone and call him a culture vulture while being a black rapper with only white fans

Because its most of his fanbase i guess? I think maybe black artist feel like they're less or something if more white people than black people like their stuff? if i was an artist i'd be happy to have any type of fans.

Attached: BCB57220-0F2D-4F08-8C16-8C41D7AD5170.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

bc hes ugly and has to take his frustration out on something

This to be completely honest with you my dearest family. I'm white and my own people constantly find new and innovative ways to disappoint me. But that's true of all races when it comes down to it. There are just more white people around so I've dealt with more annoying white sons of bitches than anything else.

Why wouldn't he? his ancestors were raped and enslaved by wypipo, it's pretty logical actually

Fuck crackas

Mac Miller wasn't white. He was a jew.

Because his old and new audience is majority white.
He hates that everything he’s interested gets him grouped with whites.
He hates that he has more in common with upper middle class whites than actual blacks.
He’s having an identity crisis and rather than attending therapy, he’d rather go on Twitter tirades.

whos mac millar?

Because hating whites is cool

le pizza sniffing man.gif

Anyone that gets mad about it immediately marks themselves as uncool. Like the type of person to drive around with both an American and Confederate flag flying off the back of their pickup truck. The type of person who got a tattoo of the monster energy logo. The type of person who puts on Avenged Sevenfold in the morning to get amp'd up before they go to their tree stump removal job.

bunch of losers in this thread lmfao

goddamn I love being white

wtf does that even mean?

??

i think you may have a mental illness of some kind

Look how big is fucking nose is LMfaO.
And an inferiority complex,

All that mess you talking won't make me let you trash my race like I got a choice when I was born you stupid shitskin(or self hating white). You dudes make me wanna actually oppress you and not hire you down the road and fuck all your pretty sisters and daughters and Bleach them into a wealthy happy family while you circle-jerk at 30 with a bunch of kids half your age at Rally's until you are dead. Fuck you

He big mad lol. There's nothing wrong with being white to be totally honest. There are lots of good and cool white people. When people make fun of white people the anger in Yea Forums posts like this is exactly what we're getting at. What are you gonna do now, go shoot up a mosque? Is that going to hurt your damaged pride? Lol fag.

I meant to say heal your damaged pride but it's a shitpost so it's shitty.

This
I'm just going to continue being white and better than you desu

I'm white though and I think you getting your fee fees hurt over people talking shit about white people is hilarious. This is Yea Forums. Insulting people of all races, people in general, is just what we've always done since the beginning. If you take personal offense at an internet shitpost you are lost.

>hate white people
>make faggot artsy rap that is almost exclusively listened to by white people
yikes

Because whitey rape the land

Same as Milo, JPEGMAFIA, Vince Staples, etc. Virtually zero black people listen to them and it makes them mad. Having a mostly white fanbase is kind of a joke, like that one video of JPEGMAFIA performing in the middle of the whitest audience ever. It's so hard to watch because you can just tell JPEG is fucking hating his life right there abd wishing black people liked his music.

Probably doesn't make them mad when they check their bank account on their phone after the show. I'm white, I like going to rap shows that mostly black people go to, and I can tell you these guys probably aren't gonna give it all up to go play those dingy ass clubs.

All rap fanbases are like this. Go to any rap show and 70%+ of the audience is white. This is especially true of more experimental/"out there" artists.