K-DST
Radio Los Santos
Playback FM
K-Jah
Master Sounds
K-Rose
SF-UR
Radio X

Attached: 1471793663282.jpg (222x204, 8K)

Not sure why by this song reminds me of cruising or flying in a sunny Las Venturas. More toward the airport safe house in the desert.

youtube.com/watch?v=dlJew-Dw87I

KRose was the only good station.

I turn music off in the settings and bring the stereo next to the tv. Put on some Tribe Called Quest.

KDST, K-Jah, Radio X, and K-Rose kicked ass

SFUR fuckin rules

this

Playback FM is great specifically because of that one Eric and Rakim song, as well as "Children's Story" by Slick Rick. I remember really enjoying those when I was younger. After that, I jumped back and forth between Radio Lost Santos ("Express Yourself," "Good Day"), Radio X (that Rage song, "Cult of Personality," "Been Caught Stealing"), and K-Dust ("Eminence Front," "Horse With No Name," "Free Bird"). I would also cycle between the house, new jack swing, and old-school soul stations when I'd exhausted my mainstays.

Like Vice City, each station had a solid line-up of songs. Pretty much everything matched the era it was representing, except for maybe Bounce FM because all of that was disco and funk from the 70's. Rockstar was masterful at picking music to compliment the atmosphere of their games.

Attached: 1552401156448.jpg (2584x2584, 1.61M)

>ELDER GOD TIER
K-DST
Master Sounds
Radio X
Radio Los Santos
>Great Tier
Bounce FM
K-Rose
>Boring Tier
SFUR
CSR 103.9
K-Jah West

The Official Final Ranking
>ELDER GOD TIER
Radio X
CSR 103.9
SFUR
>Great Tier
K-DST
K-Rose
Radio Los Santos
>Good Tier
K-Jah West
Playback FM
>Shit Tier
Bounce FM
Master Sounds

i liked the country one and the reggae one

Radio X was entry level garbage

>putting bounce FM that low
retard

>Radio X was entry level garbage
It's that fucking DJ. I'm here to blast loud music and drown my sorrow, not hear you blab about it every break. It should've been a pirate station, then we could've had Melvins or something show up. Not a bad selection, though.

jej, you just hate her because she's a caricature of you.

>when you figure out you can skip songs so you never have to change Radio X again when Pretend We're Dead comes on
Only bad song on the station, Unsung was pretty mediocre too but at least it's listenable.

Attached: vegetaface.jpg (615x415, 37K)

The chick from K-Rose is a caricature of me, I just wanted to hear some STP while looking for Stunt Jumps. I don't need some backhanded slighter telling me to get a life on my way to work. Also, she cuts off the end of Rusty Cage, which is fucking heresy.

K-DST best station, especially when you steal a bike in the rainy countryside to
>YOUNG HEARRRRRTS BE FREEEEEEE TONIGHT

>not listening to Amos Moses's exploits in the swamps southeast of Thibodeaux, Louisiana looking for a nonexistent bigfoot
K-DST is for Las Venturas and the outlying areas

K-DST > Bounce FM > Radio Los Santos > K Rose > Radio X > Playback FM >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything else

IT AINT LEGAL HUNTIN ALLIGATORS DOWN INNA SWOMP

What ever radio station that played Rick James ghetto life. I think it was a funk station. Best station

that's fever 105 in vice city

all of them in total were meh but the radios in GTA V were mostly great

Bounce FM actually I just checked. That's the one I meant.

the only rick james track on bounce fm is "cold blooded"