This is the best record ever made in history. There's nowhere else to go from here. You can't prove me wrong

This is the best record ever made in history. There's nowhere else to go from here. You can't prove me wrong.

Attached: 71DQrKpImPL._SL1400_.jpg (1400x1400, 148K)

well, have fun being a boring person then, the rest of us will experience everything else that is amazing to offer.

unsubscribe from your isp dawg

lol

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

You are a sad little man

im only 13 and i listen to rock bands like nirvana led zeppelin and acdc. all other kids my age make fun of me because they only listen to c(rap) but they dont have good taste like i do.

that's not in utero

im 35 and I listen to rap music to pretend im still hip with the kids

get out of here fantano

Dude, don't keep up that attitude, i agree with you but, don't just blindly hate on shit, rock is cool, but being able to experience different types of music and being able to appropriate them all is honestly the best way to do it IMO. luv yah kid

Savage

not that good an album, and the guy who wrote it hates the album

i thought all new music was bad, but theres a band called greta van fleet thats really good. i think they will bring rock back like it should be

No.
This is.

Attached: 057-CWCHedgeBoysv2.jpg (700x693, 126K)

*laughter* Good one, fucking greta van fleet bring rock back... Feels bad for people who believe that

you probably listen to c(rap). im 13 and i listen to led zeppelin and nirvana

This is just as good and with a bettr voice

Attached: 61k2I3DUhnL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 43K)

>Teen Spirit is simplistic gibberish but it's an iconic anthem so it's hard to knock it
>In Bloom is cringey shit
>Come As You Are is a Killing Joke ripoff
>Breed is a pretty OK pop punk song
>Lithium sounds like what a 90s SNL parody of Nirvana would sound like "YEAAAHHHHH YEAH, YEAAAAAAAH YEAHHHHHHHAH"
>Polly is fucking disgusting, this is what happens when Kurt's lyrics make sense
>everything else is forgettable
>Something In The Way paved the way for sentimental buttrock like Staind and Saliva
Shit album m8, and it's the first rock album I ever owned. I don't think I can take any adult that still unironically likes Nirvana seriously

I listen to that shit to, Greta van fleet aren't doing anything new, they are rehashing old ideas

im only 13 and i listen to nirvana and led zeppelin and acdc

Its one of those albums that Yea Forums sticks its snobby ass fucking nose in the air at. This place is like a fucking cult.

Nevermind [DGC, 1991]
After years of hair-flailing sludge that achieved occasional songform on singles no normal person ever heard, Seattle finally produces some proper postpunk, aptly described by resident genius Kurt Cobain: "Verse, chorus, verse, chorus, solo, bad solo." This is hard rock as the term was understood before metal moved in--the kind of loud, slovenly, tuneful music you think no one will ever work a change on again until the next time it happens, whereupon you wonder why there isn't loads more. It seems so simple. A

Attached: 20F0D6A9-5155-4D7E-A083-1BD25AF9E0AE.jpg (720x479, 92K)

Hahahaha Yea Forums literally hates this album ONLY because of the popularity. Cobain himself admitted the entire discography of nirvana is derivative. Literally EVERY artist since Little Richard has been derivative. Listen to You Can't Catch Me by Chuck Berry, then Come Together by The Beatles. Nevermind pushed the boundaries of rock whether you admit it or not and was WITHOUT A DOUBT the most important album of the 90s.

>nirvana and the emo wave from the 90s

Attached: 624[1].gif (1133x845, 2.7M)

you write like a homosexual

You are correct OP

Pretty ironic insult if you enjoy Kurt’s musix

I really like the AIC and Nirvana unplugged albums though I dont really think their very comparable.
Lets be honest, outside of Nirvana, Mudhoney and early soundgarden theres not really much of a "grunge" genre is there.

SCREAMING
FUCKING
TREES

LAZY FUCKS EVERYWHERE, I SWEAR

Why would you ironically like a band ?
You retards use "literally" and "unironically" so freely that their losing their very definition.

>nirvana paved the way for sentimental buttrock like Staind and Saliva
>Come As You Are is a Killing Joke ripoff
>Teen Spirit is simplistic gibberish but it's an iconic anthem so it's hard to knock it
These are the only valid points you made.

your literally gay and retarded, unironically

who says I can't praise Nirvana as the greatest rock band and hate faggots like the other poster at the same time?

I didn't care at all when it was happening, then around 2002 I gave it a try, not bad.... now I just don't care at all.

the whole grunge thing its just too much s-o-ilent cuck neomale for me to really enjoy it.

I don't think I can take anyone who doesn't like Nevermind seriously.

Wow you're really a man, gimme some testosterone, I can smell your masculinity from here what about some whiskey with rocks and cigars?

In all seriousness, Nevermind is unironically one of the top 20 greatest albums of all time.

I love Nirvana,but none of their albums get to be even the best of their respective month