Best Buds

why does everyone hate this album

Attached: FBA58618-9406-4E4F-85ED-6E53308D14DC.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/57Hq9U3kwWU
youtu.be/ktzSuPR-mB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The cover

Its dog shit??

I thought they wanted people to hate the album. Isn't that the point?

Everyone has their own reasons, but for me it's just an insult to the genre.
Imagine going from this: youtu.be/57Hq9U3kwWU
To this: youtu.be/ktzSuPR-mB8

looks like smosh

It's a travesty of Midwest Emo, and feels really nu-male. It had the potential to be good, but they made it weirdly ironic, which just makes it sound god-awful.

they deliberately ripped off modern baseball and then denied it and now have become one of the biggest Midwest emo bands due to ripping off genuinely good bands

is that parker?

Attached: 1483572199074.jpg (640x640, 100K)

i dont get what your point is. bands sound different.

i freakin love mom jeans but not their new stuff best buds is hands down their best album and i can listen to their audiotree set all day they sound so good live :c

I love midwest emo but this band is shit, they're like a soulless indie rock knockoff of midwest emo. Compare them to Snowing, Algernon Cadwallader, or Morning Effort, the energy is so different.

comparing any emo band to snowing isn't fair user don't do that :l

i really, really fucking hate the whole art hoe/soiboi ethics these queers encapsulates with the ironic wholesomeness

Attached: a0870288158_10.jpg (1200x1200, 336K)

they are actually really wholesome though. coolest bad i've seen live. literally just buds playing music how can you hate on that

it's hard to believe it's sincere when they ram it down your throat

I don't like the whole "all our lyrics are full of self-pity but the titles are lolsorandom and we smile on the cover" aesthetic that emo bands have been doing in the 10s

where are they ramming it down your throat though? the album cover of a split? don't take bands that are hardly known so serious user

i'm going to stop responding now since you're clearly an asshurt art hoe.

Just like modern baseball, its just shitty indie, poppunk. Not midwest emo. And the songwriting is complete garbage. Only people of r/emo think its good, and they have shit taste

Attached: 673D8E8D-4307-4176-880B-CD4DE5CD64C7.jpg (2048x865, 231K)

Why doesn't he just grow the fucking beard on his face

That's my point, emo to me has always been about that raw energy that bands like Snowing and Morning Effort (RIP) stay true to, even though it's midwest emo and differs a lot from emocore and skramz. Mom Jeans has none of that energy, and falls into the same category as Jimmy Eat World and The Get Up Kids as fake indie emo.

Fuck what's that guy's name?

Did you just compare jimmy eat world
To some shitty indiepop band? Kys