HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I'VE BEEN PUTTING THEM OFF BECAUSE OF ART HOES BUT THIS SHIT IS AMAZING

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I'VE BEEN PUTTING THEM OFF BECAUSE OF ART HOES BUT THIS SHIT IS AMAZING

Attached: The Smiths - Queen is Dead.jpg (600x600, 96K)

That opening track is fantastic.

>doesn't want to bone art hoes

You must be gay. No wonder you like The Smiths.

shut up bitch, ur mom totally gay

Attached: 1545847175912.jpg (320x422, 22K)

The Smiths are great though. Nothing fancy in like a gimmicky way about them. Just very good at making catchy music, but they don't have just ONE great melody writer, but TWO in Morrissey and Marr.

listen to their other stuff. one of the few bands that maintain a consistent level of quality from first album to last.

ikr

Attached: 1553296460424.gif (469x317, 1.23M)

Morrissey sounds like drunk Kermit the frog. But yes, The Queen is Dead is amazing. So is Meat is Murder

The Smiths get an undue amount of shit, but they’re genuinely a great band. The Queen is Dead is a masterwork

>hates art hoes
>likes the smith gaybois

I have news for you

Some girls are bigger than others is my fucking JAM BOYS

Attached: tenor.gif (354x286, 128K)

>that guitar riff

I didn't find this album that good.It's obviously good but there's a clear difference in quality between I Know It's Over and the other songs.

One of the best guitar loops ever written

There is a Light That Never Goes Out, Cemetry Gates and Bigmouth tho

Any similar bands?

Yes those are names of some of the songs that are worse than I Know It's Over

that song is the ONLY thing preventing the album from being a 10/10

Wtf? how? i respect your opinion, but shit man....

JUST how can you go from a deep dark and CRUSHING song like There Is a Light That Never Goes Out to...that? just makes no sense

By having the best guitar melody in an album already chock full of amazing guitar melodies?

i mean if they can go from The queen is dead to Frankly, Mr.Shankly then they can do whatever the fuck i guess

Morrissey made the song ridiculous to spite Johnny Marr