This. So much this

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-211925.jpg (1065x1538, 545K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYdz55Oh1H8&
bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-39005630
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow lol
so gay

"No!"

Attached: 1467776473431.jpg (1701x2268, 1.98M)

>SJW types not realizing that kurt cobain was a piece of shit just like lennon was.

lol. sending death threats to female reporters, being too high on heroin and neglecting his kid. they're very similar.

also, there wouldn't be a cobain without lennon.

rollin'

rolling

>Wut
>Looks at twitter pic
>LOL opinion discarded

She just doesn't know much about music if she thinks that Cobain's melody-writing was more complex and innovative than Lennon's. Also not sure why she needs to specify their race, though I guess she's one of those people who is obsessed with the color of people's skin.

ROLL FOR 5

Elliott Smith

(As well as John Lennon.)

Lennon sucks.

Im so lonely, roll

cobain >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lennon, op right
rolling

Not as a melodist.

Oh, give Ray Davies some love too.

>all the buzzwords, all the music theory concepts I pretend to know about,

roll

N

rolling

Rollin, Rollin, rollin

Do you know music theory?

rolling for 94

I don't even like Lennon or The Beatles that much, but I'll give Lennon that. There are a ton of reasons to legitimately dislike Lennon/The Beatles, but that's not one of them.

FUCK

My condolences

yes

That may be true, but that's not really what we're talking about here. In terms of melody-writing alone, he's miles ahead of Cobain.

>Also not sure why she needs to specify their race, though I guess she's one of those people who is obsessed with the color of people's skin.

It's progressive to be obsessed with race. Go back to your regressive wrong side of history corner, hateful asshole.

That’s cool, wish I did

Fuck you're right. Time to start caring about skin color again.

Funny, considering I never even noticed or put importance into skin color until I started browsing Yea Forums... almost like Yea Forums always influences the mainstream...

Yea Forums is a reaction to blacks obsession with skin color and them trying to rewrite europes history

Roll

>blacks obsession with skin color

Try privileged white academics trying to obscure their own privilege by yelling "look over there!" and pointing at poor whites

Lemme see

Wtf is a chromatic harmony?

Attached: 1553221865224.jpg (1080x921, 119K)

rollin

Honestly probably one of the most retarded things I've ever read in my life. Everything about this tweet is wrong no matter the perspective you view it from.

Cobain was not a better/more revolutionary musician than Lennon/The Beatles especially when it comes to writing melodies. Most Nirvana songs are incredibly simple musically. Just because it sounds complicated, doesn't mean it actually is. She uses buzzwords like modulations and chromatic harmony to make it seem like she knows anything about what she is talking about. Plus because she brings race into it just to let you know she is not only musically retarded but also socially retarded. Saying Cobain is more influential than Lennon isn't even the worst opinion to have, she just didn't give any reasons to support it.

It's funny how blacks are jerking Cobain off now because of how often he gets referenced in hip-hop as of late.

b&r

>im a homosexual having a panic attack
the jokes write themselves

roll because why not

nice false flag
fuck off to Yea Forums then, this is 4channel

4channel is a fucking lie.

but kurt cobain emulated and praised lennon, his pop songwriting acumen is because he was inspired by john lennon.

also nirvana's music isnt THAT good, there were better bands at the time, and kurt even pointed them out while alive

False flag? What? It was obvious that me and that guy were joking around. Nobody would think that either of us were being serious.

Based “No!” poster

>how often he gets referenced in hip-hop as of late.
kurt cobain's been referenced in hiphop since at least 98 and even then its only his suicide and how their lines will "blow your mind" or some dumb cliche

rool

rolling

The Lennon comparison, analyzing On A Plain. Really it just sounds like somebody's echoing what Rick Beato said about that song:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYdz55Oh1H8&

It's true though. Cobain's legit a fantastic melody writer and the only people who think otherwise are either pseuds who actually can't ascertain musical detail (basically fake "music fans") or they only listened to Smells Like Teen Spirit/Drain You (or that song before the solo)

>Cobain's legit a fantastic melody writer
all his songs sound amateurish and can be easily played by a beginner. The bassline in the songs usually followed the guitar and vice versa, he rarely ever deviated from that. His loud/quiet/loud dynamic is admittedly stolen from the pixies. And the 1st tape, bleach, sounds like melvins B sides except for 1 song

rolex

You don’t even make music.

>Nirvana
>melody

Attached: CHk-B4FWIAAJHvk.jpg (407x405, 39K)

>counterpoints between the vocals and baseline
>counterpoints
>baseline

No need to consider any further or prior. This person doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Roll

roll i guess

In My Life has the greatest melody of all time though

Rolling

do you, SpookyAnarchist?

"the white melodic genius"

racist discarded

The Beatles aren't my favorite band or anything, but they consistently wrote some of the best melodies of all time.

rock and roll

rrol

fuck

Yolo

niggers are adorable when they try to sound smart

Attached: 1447822038765.jpg (365x402, 31K)

rool

Nice post sargon of akkad now fuck off

MELODIC GENIUS

Attached: 3413.jpg (953x953, 113K)

Will DC or Marvel put this in their next shitty trailer?

rollan

Bummeppe

ROLL

SLIME GIRL LET'S GO

roll also fuck (you)

This girl’s Twitter page is fucking obnoxious.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 7K)

>muh kurt
>"send tweet"
>unbelievably cringe name
>poc lesbian
>obviously doesn't know the first thing about music

Saged.

>sloppily plays power chords
ART

She isnt wrong
Lennon was a narcissistic talentless major cunt HACK while Kurt was a tremendously sincere autist with a heart too big and warm for his own good

Lennon is fucking trash you absolutely pestilent beatletard redditor,Kurt wasnt a musical genious but he was good at the very least

Lennon was a wife beating commie and is 100% burning in hell right now. So glad he got shot, huge fag. If i was in a room with John Lennon and Hitler with a gun with two bullets I would shoot Lennon twice without killing him and beat him to death with Hitler. Actual scum, his music was pretty alright though.

Ruined it at the end,his music sucked ass,George Harrison was the only good beatle because he was the only sincere fucking person in that band
Ringo is a soulless normie
Paul McJew is only in it for the money
John wanted people to gargle on his philosophical dick which was pretty much "politicians bad say no to war"
and George?George wanted to play music
Based George

>Lennon is fucking trash
Objectively wrong.

Hello R*ddit!

Attached: 04951C36-504C-40CA-B889-96208B5863CA-1696-00000217F11F9268.png (1400x917, 608K)

>im a homosexual

Stopped reading right there.

>reddit
Yeah,you dumb fucking cunt,you werent here when beatletards were despised and BTFO on the regular,so you think that If I dont like your braindead boomer band then it must be because reddit reasoning,no fucking wonder,its obvious youd think that since you obviously even know Yea Forums because you saw it on reddit,go back to /r/mewseek and circlejerk with the other boomer cocksucking faggots who only speak about how much they like le beatles le queen le led zeppelin

Faggot

I miss when this place was elitistic and youd get laughed at for even mentioning beatles or other stupid boomer shit like ac/cd or other smellypeoplemusic-core like iron memeaiden

This place is dead

Stop signing your posts, dumb redditor.

>all his songs sound amateurish and can be easily played by a beginner.
Ease of playing doesn't make anything automatically good or bad. There's a lot of music that I can think of that's insanely complex but sounds like ass (a lot of Pierre Boulez' early compositions are a good example of this.)
>The bassline in the songs usually followed the guitar and vice versa, he rarely ever deviated from that
On A Plain, Heart Shaped Box, In Bloom immediately come to mind as being exceptions. Even Smells Like Teen Spirit has verses where this is not the case. Not that this means you're a bad melody writer either. A lot of metal bands have fantastic riffs and the bass follows the guitar to a T.
>His loud/quiet/loud dynamic is admittedly stolen from the pixies.
I don't see how he "stole" it. He didn't take it away from The Pixies. The same way The Pixies didn't take away laid back rock songs with a slight surreal feel from The Velvet Underground. The end results are all different in these cases.
>And the 1st tape, bleach, sounds like melvins B sides except for 1 song
Bleach has a far more punk feel to it vs Melvins' more metal feel and is far catchier in melody than the overwhelming majority of the work Melvins have done. Granted I love Melvins as well, but not for the same reasons as Nirvana.

BASED

>homosexual having a panic attack
oh, it shows

Lol Yea Forums has always liked the beatles. The Scaruffi pasta was initially posted ironically. There was a period where people seemed to forget that and would incessantly shit on them but that was fairly brief.

Lennon beats his wife was repeatedly memed here everyday a while back. Sounds like you're redditing AND new here. Disgusting hypocrite trash.

BTFOd good.

Fucking kek

Lmao spot the newfag

cringest post ITT. The absolute state of this board

/r/woosh amarite?XD THAT WAS FUCKING EPIC!BTFO SNEED FOR GOOD!!!11

Attached: absolute state of 4chan.png (2306x742, 41K)

nice

Attached: 65769763-9475-4272-8515-0E52139E8F35-1714-00000224F7101932.png (481x436, 305K)

Seething cope redditor. Nice damage control. Kek

Of course im seething at the state this fucking board is in which dumb zoomers think going for a one liner means shit,might as well post it in instagram you shitty Jamal

>waaaa the board likes John Lennon :(( why isn't here just like my subreddit :(((
Kill yourself.

Haha again with the reddit meme you faggots sure only know one direction in which to move your two and a half neurons

Fucking boomers not content with ruining the economy also choose to pick on music too by shitting tumors like John Lennon out ,if you actually like his lame ass pseudo hippie bullshit and his autistic screeching he deemed artsy then obviously youre a shitty redditfag who believes to know about music because he still remembers the beatles albums his boomer dad used to put on a vinyl he bought with all his life savings,absolutely sad

>inb4 no u
>inb4 this reddit post I screenshot´d proves you browse reddit XD

>Reddit spacing
Stop coping, dumb redditor.

>reddit spacing meme
How do you fuckers that go around hating reddit know about it so much?The desire to fit in is so transparent its not even funny

Sorry for realizing you're a dumb redditor. Stay mad

>If I keep saying it then its true
I´ll stay mad for a while,you wont stop being a retarded introverted sensing dom who believes to have ten million IQ for saying
>you reddit XD
for ten million posts in a row

Imagine being THIS mad because i shitted on his precious subreddit. Kek, pathetic.

both suck ass. if they are the best whites have to offer that entire race is trash

Why the fuck do you keep insisting in reddit,why the fuck do you think I like the boomers that keep circlejerking about Beatles such as yourself,do you even think before typing?are you a brain damaged mumble rapper or some shit?

Based pleb redditor. Keep coping, it's hilarious. Remember:
>john lemon bad!!!!

>privileged (((white))) academics

Come on now.

>this screenshot of a few posts prove reddit hates john lennon
They have entire subreddits on circlejerking about the beatles alone
>keep coping
You are the one coping by being unable to fit in your head the idea that youre the one with reddit ideas,which are worshipping ancient hack pleb boomer band like its actually half decent likely because rolling stone magazine said so
So keep coping,youre a real le fellow 4channer!

While you listen to soulless boomer trash I´ll keep listening to Abu Lahab and Cows,have fun jerking off to John Lennon and his uggo chink

>mad as fuck
>"no u! I'm not mad lol u r"
Kek, pathetic. Keep coping, retard.

you think you're john fucking lennon

I don't get it

KEK

Attached: A0EA7945-5245-4FC2-8532-405D0A4280BD-3314-000003D03A768B20.png (134x152, 26K)

>its only his suicide and how their lines will "blow your mind" or some dumb cliche
lmao this is funnier than it should be

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart is the melodic genius everyone else pretends to be

both of them suck, but at least john lennon was good at putting women in their place.

Kurt Cobain was shit
but John Lennon wasn't much better

>This. So much this.
fuck off back to twitter you phoneposting faggot

have sex.

>implying they're culturally any different

Yea Forums is very different in demographics and culture to Yea Forums and even the rest of 4channel

it's worse

>send tweet

Attached: 1551794055607.png (645x729, 32K)

formerly chuck for bad

I think he was a closet tranny and his dysphoria was the mental illness that drove him toward suicide. bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-39005630

this place used to think the antlers were good
so much for elitism

>elitistic

Attached: what a clon.jpg (300x316, 19K)

>modulations

Whoah dude. We saved music

lennon > cobain for sure even kurt would agree

Lmao this place use to love tons of shitty bands people’s nostalgia is blinding them

>NOW IM SUICIDAL JUST LIKE NIRVANA

Attached: 22709E60-4072-4319-A4A0-5C55C72F62E5.jpg (1280x488, 51K)

>Cows
You can have them

Kurt Cobain was just a cheap Pelle Ohlin rip-off.

Attached: zBWdLcH.jpg (1116x1108, 228K)

Cobain was just as much of a narcissist with an even worse dependency on drugs

DONTGIVEAFUCKDONTGIVEAFUCK
Curt Cobain was overrated
I like Ian Green better because he had seizures on stage
SEIZURE DANCE SEIZURE DANCE

>Return
*Curtis I like Ian Curtis
Ian Green is a IRL friend
accidental dox

Based ray Davies. Davies was the best songwriter of the 60's, perhaps all time

she's right

>This. So much this.
go back crying to trump's tweets on twitter faggot

send tweet

>The Pixies invented dynamics

Yeah fuck that smellypeoplemusic like Iron Maiden and stupid boomershit like Ac/DC
We like redditohead, neutral s 0 y milk hotel, kanye west, animal collective. screaming black hobo man, beach boys, King Kendrick, and of course Sufjan S 0 yvens. We don't like music with testosterone unless it's a black man!

Kurt was a great artist and wrote great songs

Same goes with Lennon. Comparisons are stupid

Attached: 1552919384608.jpg (741x741, 59K)

>People consider Lennon the most innovative Beatle when Paul was and is the best

>Paul
Even George made more interesting music than him.

Can somebody give an example of a "modulation in the guitar melody"? What is that supposed to mean?

Attached: 1552448983025.jpg (499x499, 33K)