What should I wear to my first death grips concert?

What should I wear to my first death grips concert?

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-151302.jpg (1440x1429, 581K)

a t shirt

clothes

go neked

What's the crowd like? I heard it gets rough and I've been to few shows. The ones I have been to were pretty tame.

a t shirt and jeans or something

Went to one last summer that wasn’t too rough, of course the mosh pit was pretty mad but people were helping each other up and everyone was just having a fuckin great time (wear earplugs too!!)

Not a thing sacrad

I went to a death grips' concert during their european tour, that was incredible.
If you want a sociological analysis of the crowd, most the people there where 16-25 years old people, they where nice. The pit was insane, i'm sure you'll enjoy it

its deth (deth deth deth deth...)

When I went there were a buncha fat neckbeards wearing graphic t-shirts.

You should wear this

Attached: yatchy.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

Who the fuck cares what you wear you fucking hipster fuck
Just wear a shirt and pants and shoes

Based houstonbro and digits. Might see ya there.

based

DG concerts aren't fun anymore because they used to just be exclusively Yea Forums kids

Why would that be fun?

way better crowd energy. now you got people in the pit who aren’t really as in to it and it’s ruins the experience

(You) must be fun at parties

Didn't they preform in suits one time?

A foreigner, ELP, Styx or ELO t shirt

wear a shirt that says
>NORMAL PEOPLE SCARE ME
in the American Horror Story font

see you at the houston show idiots

strict formal dress code

Attached: 4v2drytg5zs01.jpg (2048x1365, 323K)

>tfw tickets are sold out
FUUUUUCK

This is the first year they came to my city(San Antonio) and I missed out. Maybe they'll come back cause they sold out though, but fuck.

Attached: 1542501426131.jpg (800x800, 450K)

What's the likelihood of spare tickets showing up? I signed up for the waitlist.
Fuck man, I had every intention of going. I was waiting to get my paycheck and hoping to enjoy one of my favourite groups live for a few hours and escape my miserable, mundane life, but I guess not.

Attached: 1541085087579.gif (200x200, 470K)

white tee tucked into black pants and black boots.

too fucking crowded
all you need to know

Check the events FB page. There's loads of people selling tickets secondhand

If youre in the pit anything you wear is gonna be completely wet from sweat.

i just wore a flannel and jeans like i always do
then again im 24 which put me easily in the top 10% of age at their concert - the place was filled with 16-20 year olds who were unironically shouting reddit memes in public, loudly

there was a really hot girl doing cocaine in front of me with her friend and rubbed her ass on me a lot which i didnt like

something easy to wash after the... *shudders* pit

Why wear anything, when i went people weren't particularly clothed, go naked for the fuck of it.

this is your average death grips concert attendee

ote the reddit *asteriks*

i went in jeans and a t-shirt and i was so drenched in sweat it was like I had jumped in a swimming pool

chastity cage

a death grips shirt

not gonna lie i'm pretty much the average but i don't use reddit. sorry big man that's just how it is

earplugs

I have a spare ticket if you're going to the Houston show

Aren't they e-tickets though? Do you need to have them printed out?

a JPEGMAFIA shirt

I was gifted a free ticket by a friend who cant go anymore and I dont even like death grips since the powers that b release. Is it normal to just sit at the bar and drink and just listen to live music. Dallas show btw

No, spend the evening shitposting. Duh.

Yeah, I suppose they'd have to print them out and meet you somewhere. Guy who said he'd sell them to me hasn't replied so I probably won't see them.

Attached: 1541156023889.jpg (1024x1004, 291K)

Wear whatever you like. Get in the pit, go mental and enjoy yourself. Saw them in Brixton last year at the beginning of their European tour and it was insane. A lot of normal looking people, a few hipsters, a few teenagers, a few metalheads, for some reason I spotted like 5 or so people with German army jackets. Ended up dancing with this random dude for like 3 songs before he ducked out to get a drink or whatever. A lot of people kept on falling over in the pit because the floor was slanted. I don't know man, they're very good live, nobody cares what you look like, have fun.

Had some fat green haired bitch punching the back of my head during the show, also told this older couple Death Grips sounded just like Ministry (they were touring together. Also had some fag gnawing on my shoulder for part of the show

I'll be there at the Houston show with the Sonic Youth shirt

At houston show. death classic shirt

White

wear a strap-on

Nobody cares what you're wearing you vapid, insecure faggot.

Suck my tit you flacid jew faggot

I SUCK AND I CUM

i only have black clothes like a fucking cartoon character so maybe something like that

Not going but Houstonians gang, have fun anons