Dead Kennedys

>Dead Kennedys
>Reagan Youth
>Choking Victim
>No Cash
>Nofx
>Rage Against The Machine
>Public Enemy

Attached: WROOAAARR I HAYD MY DADDY!!!.png (612x504, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2018/digital/news/trump-white-house-violent-video-game-viral-1202722952/
youtube.com/watch?v=0C_IBSuXIoo
youtube.com/watch?v=__91sTL3YrA
youtube.com/watch?v=UKhZpAc_sJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Punk is so gay

And retarded. What a combo!

Why aren’t you mentioning bands like crass or minor threat who were apolitical and were better than these other bands

>crass
>apolitical
Actually fuck them too, forgot to mention them and Anti-Flag.

the right cant make music

the left makes terrible music

cope

Wrong.

Attached: libtard.jpg (959x883, 219K)

i meant bipartisan

I might like half those bands but I don't take them seriously in any way.

>Punk is awesome! Metal too!

Attached: sunglasses indoors.png (573x534, 77K)

Why cant the left meme??

Attached: IMG_2178.png (500x729, 202K)

?

actually comical how easy it is to send alt right brainlets into a flying fit. are they mentally ill?

I'm not alt right, you just assume everyone who doesn't agree with you is an extremist for the other side. So, you are more likely mentally ill.

it’s been months since the last time any of these threads have gone well for them

Attached: 3C5FC739-1DFE-4C1C-9AF7-E11CC4875725.jpg (914x1070, 380K)

I'm having a great day, actually. How's your day going?

Attached: 1553321515206.jpg (750x456, 159K)

Haha based facts, choke on it libscum

Crass were an anarcho-punk band, lol.

Smashing Pumpkins and Megadeth. Probably a bunch of metal, classic rock and prog bands.
>inb4 those genres suck
ok

>Smashing Pumpkins
How are they right wing?

>mueller zips up his pants indicating he’s finally finished
hey congrats to your guys’ anuses

Give a faggot enough characters, and he'll eventually bring up gay sex.

FYCKIUNG BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED
SHITLIBS BTFO
LIBKEKS BTFO
KEKTARDS BENED THE FUCK OVER
WHEN PAPA TRIMP CUMS IN UYOUR MOTHER’S ANUYS I HOPE UYOU ADMIT “MY DADDY IS A KEKHOL AND DADDY “””DRUMPHF”””(how u call him) IS THEBASEDEST DADDY OF THEM ALL I AM IN UTTER LOVE WITH MY HERITAGE NAD MASCULINITY PLEASE SLAUGHTER MY OLD (((BLACKED))) FAMILY FATHER TRUMP AND INGRAINED THY WRATH WITHIN THERE SOULS”
But nooooo you only beg too be impregnated by stereotypical (((BLACK))) men (you deem them superior despite the FACTS).
God almighty (we call him kek) will literally enswamp the jews within a concrete mixer so i can use their bones to build the WALL
FUCK
ING
OWNE
D

literal retard

So what? He exposed a bunch of corrupt people in Trump's cabinet. This is a good thing. I want justice. Donald Trump didn't do anything wrong, so he's off the hook. As far as I'm concerned, we now have Trump in office running a cleaner government. This is great news no matter how you spin it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-014047.png (1280x720, 584K)

So desperate to ‘win’ a thread

>others are desperate
>posts
LITERAL retard

Kek

Attached: 5099DBDE-BEFD-46D4-961D-62784F2D168C.jpg (501x697, 104K)

cope

>a thorough two year long investigation that Trump has been calling a witch hunt since day 1 turns out to be a witch hunt
Get bent. We won this round.

You guys seem so frustrated though is this what he meant when he said you’d get tired of winning?

I'm not frustrated. I'm really happy with the results. What do you want me to say? We knew all along, because we were the ones who went out and voted for him, that we the people are the reason Trump is in office. Not Russia. He's a democratically elected leader, and the DOJ just officially confirmed it. You're literally on the losing side of history. Your kids will read about this witch hunt in their high school history books. Cope.

>tfw can’t listen to music of political values that oppose mine because I am extremely easily swayed and irresolute in my beliefs
wew

>tfw don't listen to shitty music
ftfy

That’s not what happened

>n-nuh uh!
Pathetic.

C O P E

right wingers of Yea Forums just shut the fuck up and suck my cock

Attached: 1549824165859.jpg (251x242, 13K)

this is so fuckin embarassing lol

RATM, PE, and leftover crack are good bands

>N O C O L L U S I O N
Its been over two years. Its time to accept the results of the election.

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-014052.png (1280x720, 649K)

cringe, fuck off tards

>fox news screenshots

Attached: 1551991816062.jpg (294x294, 19K)

Attached: 1539805943403.jpg (743x646, 88K)

Give the name of a good right wing band

One of them is a literal quote. I know Fox News likes to spin things, but its a direct quote.

Left wing politics>right wing politics. I'd take abortions and tranny kids over military worshippers and religious fucks any day

all pretty much total shit except for reagan youth and dead kennedys sometimes I guess, haven't listened to no cash or choking victim though

minor threat are brainless tool-level garbage music for those suffering in the future from chronic traumatic encephalopathy

crass were likely smarter than any music that you will ever listen to, kid

based

>britbog lowlives
>smart
LMAO

>implying religion has anything to do with right wing beliefs
>implying the progressivism isn't a religion
Mate, I'm an atheist and I vote republican. The left are doing exactly what the radical christian right was doing in the 80s.

I love Crass because they're arguably the only true punk band, but their music is absolute dog shit

>Mate, I'm an atheist and I vote republican. The left are doing exactly what the radical christian right was doing in the 80s.

Attached: 1540543014255.png (418x308, 107K)

rent free

>political thread nearly goes the whole day rightfully sagged
>some fuck riuns it be jerking if op and sparking the inevitable political shitstorm

Attached: 94D18E7E-00B8-4F67-A400-C512A9A204CE.jpg (807x659, 37K)

based

My favorite type of poster is the guy who suddenly discovers that Tom Morello is some kind of liberal or something, who knew??

Attached: morello2.jpg (813x599, 101K)

RATM are the pinnacle of cringe.

Trying to ban Dungeons & Dragons and Halloween because of Satanic imagery?

It's also a direct quote from Rudy Giuliani, who is constantly lying and fumbling over himself to cover Trumps ass.

I always just assume musicians are left wing until proven otherwise. The exception is black metal.

Attached: 24CD6DD2-8933-4F9E-8802-D33B0F96E7D9.jpg (750x624, 425K)

>cover Trumps ass
Damn, that's a full time job cause he thicc

Attached: donald-trump-kinda-thicc.png (500x610, 195K)

Yeah, trying to ban music and video games because of perceived sexism where there is none.

Yeah but it's Tom fuckin Morello from RATM. He's one of the most outspoken musicians of modern times.

And yet still, every now and then he'll post something political like he always does and there's always some Gen X or Baby Boomer retard whos' like WOW DID NOT EXPECT THAT FROM YOU TOM, I WAS A FAN OF YOU BUT I CAN'T STAND COMMUNISTS AND MUSICIANS TRYING TO TALK POLITICS

Its like they have slective manesia or were a fan of Tom Morello for like 45 minutes before they found out that he was some sort of secret communist. There's loads of instances like that on his twitter and facebook and whatever else.

don't reply to me, you annoying shithead. where your typical run of the mill punk bands were marx, crass were basically fernand braudel next to them. if something's beyond yoru limit of comprehension stop voicing your worthless opinions about it

>ban video games

variety.com/2018/digital/news/trump-white-house-violent-video-game-viral-1202722952/
youtube.com/watch?v=0C_IBSuXIoo

Attached: 1545093246927.jpg (1492x1024, 309K)

>trying to ban music and video games because of perceived sexism
(not true by the way)

Keep crying limey fag

Not the guy you're replying to, but you know the whole alt-right thing happened because of gamer gate, right? Nerds just wanted to play their video games and read their comics, and leftists attacked them. Now we have actual nazis. It's all your fault. The alt-right is completely reactionary.

That was manufactured controversy and the “alt right” are those who fell for it because they consume a steady diet of memes 24/7 and are always looking for a fight. Easily herded bunch.

The alt right existed before gamer gate.

>youtuber makes series of videos talking about how maybe there should be more relevant women characters in video games
>WE MUST PRESERVE OUR WHITE RACE AND SLAUGHTER ALL THE NORMIES

normal reaction from normal people

Just described the left to a T.

>being this brainwashed

>imagine actually believing that
JUST

Attached: 1510455298341.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Anita Sarkeesian was not rational. There are plenty of important female characters and she found a reason to bitch about those too.

>>being this brainwashed
Yes, that's probably what your leftist opinion makers told you to say.

>Anita Sarkeesian
the amount of butt blast she created was really amazing, Anita is very based

Real talk what are we, the people of earth, gonna do about this situation right here?

>if you slightly criticize things i like you are irrational
absolute retardation

C
O
P
E

Always know that we are right and everything else is wrong, duh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I didn't watch all 96 hours of videos, and barely remember her finer details cause shit was like 10 years ago almost at this point, but she does have a point. Nearly all the major women characters like Mrs Donkey Kong or Princess Mario, very few are original.

What always made me laugh was all the idiots that came out with a copypasta of Japan-only arcade games from the 1980s that no one had ever heard of and were like UH YEAH WELL WHAT ABOUT TACHIBATA-SAN FROM HANA NO KUSO SUKI SPECIAL MAHJONG ADVENTURE??? CHECKMATE FEMINAZI

>imagine actually believing the truth
You created your own worst enemies. The left pushed too far and people reacted.

Public Enemy is my favorvite out of all of them

Well, shit. Wanna just talk about music then?

>worst enemies
lmao some mutts with fire sticks are not our worst enemies

lmao if basic lib femism 101 media criticism is "too far" for you your are the the biggest pussy on the planet

based and checked pilled

Trump is your fault. Just keep that in mind.

>MOMMY A YOUNG GIRL WITH BLUE HAIRS HURT MY FEELINGS ON THE YOUTUBE NOW IM GONNA GO AND SHOOT MY SCHOOL

Trump is both the Republicans but especially the Democrats' faults. Bernie would have won.

LMAO im not a mutt

>implying there is good leftist representation in muttland

I always think of it like our country got so dumb that we were able to be tricked into electing literally Donald Trump to be president. Hell, people believe all kinds of retarded shit nowadays. I think real education would help a lot. People learn everything from memes now.

>Welcome to my youtube series, in this first part I will explain how women characters have th-
>KEK ACHBAR

Attached: DjxjL-VX0AEkYHJ.jpg orig.jpg (1034x1428, 405K)

Lmao

You wanna play this game?

Attached: 1461714344956.gif (228x256, 1.88M)

I love how the cultural pendulum is swinging since now conservatives and alt-rights and cuckistanis are even more sensitive than any sort of SJW. Even the president can't go a single day without complaining on Twitter about everything and anything. boohoo SNL was too mean to me and they should be investigated by the FCC because they called me Donald Duck or whatever lmao

lets correct the record

Attached: qfqcvf6t4tf21.jpg (960x720, 144K)

The difference is I'm not her. I'm not a SJW or a feminist or a soiboi or anything. I'm not even American. I'm sitting here watch fatties from both ends of the autism and political spectrum getting mad at each other for absolutely no reason at all other than spending too much time online, like their president.

Attached: h73gcyzuwb7z.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

kek

she actually have the courage to protest without being insecure about herself, so i appreciate her for that

I aimgine that they had to retake that picture like 7 or 8 times because they kept smiling and then they were like NO GUYS FOR THE LAST YOU CANNOT MAKE SOIBOI FACES NO SMILING IN PICTURES THAT'S WHAT KUKS DO AND WE ARE ALPHA MALES

>le roldical cuntrist

Attached: 7baf71279a74fc18fe524409a94deefeda01f13e.png (1812x1082, 108K)

Ah so you're BOTH easy to make fun of, got it.

Lel

Attached: 241B1ED5-985B-47B4-89D4-E0B71F0CE738.jpg (2453x1660, 2M)

Nigger please, she's pouting in her seat.

the supreme gentlemens

Attached: 1553138753222.jpg (1024x682, 177K)

Attached: 1502752687867.jpg (1127x699, 189K)

Attached: C3D1F9A2-E930-4744-B0CE-5F566C549875.jpg (917x952, 298K)

>calling people niggers on internet
well you're a very tuff bloke, I must give you that

literally everyone except like 2 people looks normal here
try again retard

Attached: you.jpg (1242x1842, 157K)

yeah dude come fight me

Attached: 1451999388175-0.jpg (454x705, 94K)

This one guy is always out there. He’s a weirdo he’s one guy

nice 2015 meme

go fuck around with a random comrade on the street
that maybe me ;)

Nah I just don't care about identity politics because I'm not some 19 year old kid with no real sense of self. You're all an embarrassment to your country and Western culture. Go to the gym and go get laid.

sweet dude i'll bust your fucking head in

>le western culture
kys neocon faggot

So's your guy.

I know. I used to troll SJWs but switched to trolling alt-retards because they give the more hilarious overreactions. I think it's because they thought the political landscape tipping their way would land them jobs and pussy without having to change anything about their lives and are growing bitter.

Expect an even sharper increase in school shootings and car attacks over the next few years. lol.

Attached: the fucks we give.gif (350x350, 1.41M)

That 37 year old teenager in front of Dimitri but behind El Capo is wearing an Iron Cross but also an anarcho-queer hat.

My man needs to pick a thing and stick with it.

I'll kiss you :)

>country and Western culture
>not identity politics
pick one

sweet i'll suck your cock i'm fucking homosexual dude

I'm sorry i'm not busy searching for latest hot teen memes

The first two always existed before and without the latter. Modern-day internet-based identity politics are a fucking joke.

Attached: just a cool normal guy.jpg (1000x562, 86K)

Cdfuuuu

>identity politics
not all of idpol is bad. but yeah most of it is bad.

>You're all an embarrassment to your country and Western culture
stop lurking on degenerate forums you absolute disgraceful degenerate

metoo lets get married

Okay it's a deal

I'm on the normiest of websites and looking at the most bullshit non-offensive content, and still there's always like The Trans Philosopher getting into an argument with Lord ShitKek1488 on every corner of the internet.

Attached: ThisSucksMan.jpg (800x645, 41K)

cool, can I deepthroat your dicks so you give me bukkake?

Yeah dude it's a party dude

I'll bust in your mouth

>tfw no psychedelic siberian gf

Attached: yanka205a.jpg (372x450, 104K)

degenerate
fucking degenerate
go settle to nice countryside with a trad white wife you cum gargler save your white culture faggot

>Smashing Pumpkins and Megadeth. Probably a bunch of metal, classic rock and prog bands.
billy corgan being schizo doesn't mean smashing pumpkins as a whole are right wing. And megadeth, a lot of classic rock and prog rock fucking sucks ass. The only good "right wing" metal is black metal and even then its not because of their lyrics

just let me bust in yours too

Reagan Youth are actually fucking tight, punk almost always sounds like shit or manufactured pop regardless of politics, but they have some real groovy tunes.

youtube.com/watch?v=__91sTL3YrA
youtube.com/watch?v=UKhZpAc_sJ4

>ban music
Citation needed, no one has attacked music censorship as bad as the PMRC (a conservative outfit)
>and video games
Fucking kek, they got to you hard. Go back to 8ch

>even then its not because of their lyrics

The lyrics are practically never political anyway, it's usually about werewolves and oak trees and the cold mountain ranges or some shit..

>Megadeth
This is really confusing to me, Dave himself goes on right wing shows but then he writes anti-imperialist songs. Dave would've been considered left wing up until the last decade

>Megadeth and prog suck
>black metal is good
Fucking kill yourself

He wrote about that stuff in the 80s because he thought that's what rock bands were supposed to sing about. A lot of "socially conscious" bands gave it up and supported the wars in the middle east because they were afraid if the price of oil went up they wouldn't be able to tour anymore.

>Who'd believe we'd spend more shippin' drugs and guns than to educate our sons?
Youthanasia, 1994
>Justice means nothing today now that the jury's for sale
>Guilty or not, the verdict's a lie, you're going to jail
Kick The Chair, 2004
>Resist the twised truth no matter what the cost, supplant the rights with wrongs inside our heads
>Outlawing all the questions to the answers, that no one likes when someone ends up dead
Dystopia, 2016

You're not gonna argue with a Megadeth fanboy over what Megadeth fucking sings about.

>You're not gonna argue with a Megadeth fanboy

If possible, I try not to talk to you at all.

Then stop pretending /myliberalguy/ Dave Mustaine is one of you school shooter cucks

megadeth do suck dont kid yourself. Also i prefaced classic rock and prog with "A LOT" because there are select bands from those subgenres that i enjoy

What the fuck made you think I was right wing? What I wrote makes the reactionary position seem hypocritical.

>man who hates the superrich would be chosen to be elected by them
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH