This album is fucking boring

this album is fucking boring

Attached: My_Bloody_Valentine_-_Loveless.png (220x220, 64K)

How many times are you going to make this thread?

Never heard of this album before. Is it rock music?

It's vacuum pop

Your mum is boring in bed, bitch

1:47 - 2:16 on I Only Said

Attached: DasItMane.jpg (410x470, 34K)

>when When You Sleep starts

Attached: feelin it.png (644x773, 938K)

definitely overrated on this board
but "sometimes" is a good one

Baby's first shoegaze album
Original for its time, sure
But its an incredibly boring listen imo

It’s just noise lad

If you can't discern the layers and melodies, I feel bad for ya.

>muh layers
Two guitars recorded on a four track looping and a sperg playing a repetitive high pitched stab isn’t complex or any kind of achievement at all

Once I used to think that people who critiqued The Goslings for being too noisy are fucking plebs, but when I saw people here still not getting Loveless because of muh vacuum despite it being a Yea Forumscore album, I just abandoned the concept of a pleb at all

>He hasn't even dissected the complexity of "Blown a Wish"

One of few genres where the entry-level album is also the best album. I've dug deep into shoegaze and nothing has topped this yet.

Some criticisms of The Goslings are valid though. I personally like them a lot, but I don't think you can deny that they have zero dynamics and not a lot of textural diversity.

>repetitive high pitched stab

There's a lot more going on than you think, lad. The mixing of the frequencies has been balanced remarkably well, and the end result feels so satisfying to listen to. Loveless changed the way I hear music.

for you

I mean, I agree that once you are able to hear the music through the noise textures and orient quite well in their laying you realise that these exact textures aren't really complex, but what I am talking about here is the kind of people who criticise them just for being noisy, like, "wtf it is just radio static lmao"

>I've dug deep into shoegaze
no you haven't

>look at muh complex 72 guitar track song on a syncopated beat with 56 different effects which you'd have to listen to 389 times to figure out what the fuck is going on
Why are Radioheadfags such retards?

You don't even necessarily have to understand its complexity, just listen to it for the psychedelic vibes, to feel yourself drowned in sound and embraced by it, this is what was the intention of this album after all

one day you'll understand

I was replying to the guy who said I Only Said sucks. I like it

was for I know, just a typo

It's sooooooo repetitive. Every track sounds the fucking same. Songs don't develop. Gay ass "ooooh ahhh" vocals. Yes i said gay in the sense it sounds fucking stupid. Shit gives me tinnitus. Probably two dozen listens and it's still one of the most perfect blends of boring/annoying I've ever heard. It just ain't for me.

>inb4 listen to it high.
Nigga, watching paint dry while high is interesting. If something requires inberiation to be appreciated, then it ain't good.

just some basic teenage shoegaze evoking some generic feelings. dunno why people would waste time with it. guess it's still better than neutral milk hotel

>Every track sounds the fucking same
I've always wondered what my music taste would be if I was tonedeaf...As shitty as yours I imagine.

okay, you don't really care for loveless. really why you gotta be a prick about it?

>it's just x for y
>calls someone else teenagers

Attached: 08.png (179x206, 24K)

shut the fuck up you gay nigger
>two dozen listens
you listened to it 24 times? but it also bores you. hmmm

it's even worse for you if you're not a teenager. that way it's even more laughable