But the kid is not my son

>But the kid is not my son
>Hee Hee Hee
>*proceeds to do sick dance moves*
what did he mean by this?

Attached: 2864724w380.jpg (380x253, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vl0FBJBp-Fg
youtu.be/PI0QxQgnhko?t=575
victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/statistics-on-perpetrators-of-csa
youtu.be/g9fDJeu4G5s?t=854
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"He's just a kid who I diddled and payed of his mom"

i guess he didnt think twice.

Attached: Ds9hfYYWoAASR3F.jpg (433x545, 23K)

why almost all pedophiles are homosexuals? theres a very high probability that michael was sexualy abused as a child by a male.

>why almost all pedophiles are homosexuals?
Where are you getting this data from?

police records.

want some other funny statistics?

they're also almost entirely male

I want some actual statistics, could you post those police records?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vl0FBJBp-Fg

it's alright

Imagine fucking this twink in it's prime

Attached: michael-jackson-black-or-white-outfit-white-1744761716.jpg (554x793, 56K)

youtu.be/PI0QxQgnhko?t=575
Michael Jackson was sexy as hell change my mind

yes, male homosexuals. for example the big pedophilia problem in the catholic church is because of male homosexuals.

despite being only 13% of the population...

great deal of attention has been focused on child sexual abuse in recent years. The present study reports attitudes and beliefs of 824 male and female college students concerning sexual abuse, and the participants' own experience with such abuse. Results indicate that women have much stronger pro-social beliefs, attitudes, and emotional reactions to sexual abuse and to abusers and victims than men do. In addition, 6% of men and 13% of women participants reported that they had been sexually abused as children or adolescents, while equal proportions of males and females reported that they were sexually approached by a potential perpetrator. These results are discussed in terms of socialization experiences of males and females in our society, and the literature regarding helping behaviors and compassion for others perceived as helpless and in need of aid. In particular, females may be abused more often than males, even though both sexes are approached in equal frequency, because females have been socialized to be more compliant and responsive to the needs of others, while males are perpetrators more often than females because males have been socialized to be more aggressive, powerful, and dominant.

victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/statistics-on-perpetrators-of-csa

Michael Jackson is a victim of fake news.

>black panther transforms into michael jackson
>vandalize car covered in racist rhetorics
>shout HAAAAAAAA while you dance
>transform back into a black panther
genius?

Attached: haaa.png (923x632, 425K)

>theres a very high probability that michael was sexualy abused as a child by a male.

youtu.be/g9fDJeu4G5s?t=854
>Of course, that happened to me many times when I was little...

"his victims" were also victims of fake news

Attached: 10707358-0-image-a-10_1551977532267.jpg (1908x1146, 100K)

Nonsense statement, so sure.