Start a fight in this thread

Attached: D3DE570E-19F6-4735-9F4A-87F0B7D87BED.jpg (676x602, 375K)

Kanye west is a fucking retard and anyone who thinks he's a genius should consider suicide (not the band)

no.

i don't think telling people to commit suicide is cool

will go to kpop

oh yeah? well you're not cool

tfw i was the one who did this
eventually i cleaned it and gave the CD away

must have been at least 4 years ago, surprised someone actually saved the pic.

Attached: D4C88211-C0E5-4FFE-BE64-A27ED6C04945.jpg (2448x3264, 739K)

I agree my guy.

i want to eat your cum

We all know you really mean the band tho

Thats so fucking disgusting. Drink more water

Attached: 1549506399775.jpg (349x326, 61K)

That's not pee, you calcium deficient brainlet, it's ejaculate.

Kanye is better than Biggie and Tupac

Attached: 1553213777455.jpg (723x1000, 47K)

they can't keep getting away with it

Attached: file.png (1315x459, 73K)

SOPHIE SUCKS

Grimes is actually really cute and hot. And her music is great, peak pop really

Radiohead is the best band ever and makes everything else look like dog shit

Based
Unironically based

s/t > white light/white heat > loaded > & nico

you're just mad cuz Yandhi ain't out yet

I kinda like Kanye' shit but this. There are no black geniuses nor can there be.

But it's funny. Get over yourself ya mark.

Lel

...MUH DICK

I unironically got this "dog shit" meme started a few weeks ago on an rym thread. I called Stooges Fun House dog shit. Also Radiohead is for softies. In fact, I hate anybody who has anything nice to say about Radiohead. OkC is ok, the rest is just whining nonsense.

>haha look at this suicidal song from a foreign artist (possibly kys'd herself), it's so cute and fun! I will cutey-pootey sing it for you guys:)
She's a fucking bitch.

posting lyrics in all caps makes you look like a thirteen year old girl and doesn't leave room for any discussion whatsoever, it just boils down to "tell me you also like this thing so I feel validated" and you're stupid if you feel the need for this

You are a shit-tier human being. Get over it.

This

Attached: nxt.gif (278x216, 1.35M)

>posting lyrics in all caps makes you look like a thirteen year old girl
Cute!

hi sal

I'm glad it's not out so I don't have to see 200 threads about it for a week

Not even a fanboy but I kind of agree. Every other band just sounds generic and bland because of the lack of interesting elements in their sound once you take a deep dive into Radiohead. And I know they're not "experimental" in the strictest sense but they strike the perfect balance between instrument/effects wankery and listenability.

Rock music peaked with Britpop

What's your favorite Britpop album?

Anyone who looks down on being centrist is probably underage. It’s not necessary to subscribe yourself completely to the left or right, just subscribe to what you believe in, not what’s trendy in your eyes

Music is sounds IMO

>And her music is great, peak pop really

Attached: 1532820364513.png (250x202, 8K)

Definitely Maybe of course.

There's a lot of genuinely well made pop music that's in some ways more sophisticated than a lot of music praised here. But people will shit on it just because it's pop, and I think the straight up looking down on pop music while citing cliches about muh four chords or something really shows how fake music snobs are in regards to being able to ascertain what's actually musically going on in the music they listen to.

A lot of the music praised on the internet is often looked at as some of the GOAT music but honestly it's just music that overall tends to cater the most to introverted white people.

Rock music's influence is dying out. As boomer influence gets lower, more and more people are realizing how overrated a lot of this shit really is. But more importantly, there seems to be nothing directly influenced from rock anymore. Less popular styles of music than rock in the older times like RnB, Soul, Funk, Disco, early electronic music, traditional folk music, jazz, blues, etc. all have an obvious direct influence on a lot of music that's still some kind of fresh/innovative/popular to this day. It's almost like rock kinda existed in its own historical bubble and that's it.

Agreed, s/t has the best written songs.
Their overall aesthetic is very samey on a song by song basis even though they try out so many different gimmicks. Idk maybe because things in life are going better for me now but it's just comes off as bland and unenjoyable for me now.
Love her aesthetic. It's very maleable in terms of how bright or dark or melodic or industrial or ambient or aggressive it can be while still being catchy as fuck no matter what.
He's not as 100% consistently amazing artist his stans make him out to be, but he's released about a dozen or so good tracks imo.
I like that it's thick, but I wish there was a lot more of it and that it came from a big dick that was also somewhere in the picture.

ya seethe, pinhead?

Absolutely based and gigapilled

you are mom is gay lmao

Attached: 1548719882964.jpg (360x403, 5K)

Are you proud our ashamed?

*hits you* XD

Be Here Now

Based

"MBV is sex" confirmed.

I bet you don't even smoke cigarettes, doubt you know what cool even is fag