Is there any music that changed your personality or your life style?

Is there any music that changed your personality or your life style?

Attached: me.png (584x385, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKkiCFOE-Ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Japanese hardcore

grindgaze

Doubling down on that.

Attached: death+side+band+japan.jpg (656x661, 37K)

Not at all, actually.
My tomboy fetish changed my lifestyle more than any music I listen to.

Attached: 1548055544119.jpg (752x776, 169K)

Noise. Now I go to noise shows exclusively and sometimes partake in performance art.

is that an actual thing

Unironically post-rock.

Metal, definitely. It changed my life, really. Metal fan since 11. No regrets tho, I probably wouldn't be alive if I didn't had metal in my life.

Attached: 1548407276123.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Honestly listening to “doomer music” made me more depressed than I already am does that count

haha if some noise changes your personality then you're a loser.

unironically grunge

I was kvlt before i even knew about black metal i just found the type that suits my lifestyle, personality and dogma.

well, because I am a music nerd, I do not enjoy parties as much as I should (unless I am drunk), so I avoid them and also I don't go to clubs because of the same reason. so I guess yes, music affected my social life for the worst.
Also, off-topic, but I think watching pic related as a kid kinda fucked me up too

Attached: neon_genesis_evangelion.0.jpg (1200x800, 213K)

Slowcore

It motivated me to start improving my life and myself

It could be worse.
But it kinda boils down to what said.
People don't change, they realize.

Same brother, \m/.

the more abstract side of electronic music taught me a lot about myself. I had experiences I never would've had otherwise, and I learned that my internal world is much more rich and important to me than I first realized.

i remember i stumbled upon no wave when i was a teenager. i hit it off with a kid at school that liked harry pussy and teenage jesus and the jerks like me and we went to see boredoms together.

that shit open my fucking eyes. i had always been into art but i was pretty on the fence about it and suddenly, as i watched yamantaka slam a rack of electric guitars with a broom, i realized that art was definitely worth pursuing as a valuable thing in one's life.

had it not happened, i'd just be another normie casual.

Ye music in general did, and I guess Blink 182, would a probably off myself during my edgy highschool saboy phase if it wasn't for adam song

Death Grips tbqh

this but unironically, my music autism started the day i heard ride the lightning, my first album

are you a tranny

My nigga

Attached: 0666017330129.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Every time I see that picture I get nostalgic about being a 14 year old metalhead sperg all day until I go to bed

I listen to lots of slow/calm/chill music which I think helps me keep my anger issues at bay, if that counts.

I really started getting into grim, atonal noise rock around the time I realized I was suffering from severe depression and anxiety. Big Black, Cop Shoot Cop, Butthole Surfers, Brainbombs, and Unsane all quickly became favorites of mine by the time I'd graduated high school.

Attached: Big_Black_-_Atomizer_600_600.jpg (600x600, 178K)

It's probably gonna sound like a joke but the first 80's pop music I ever heard (Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and Love Is a Battlefield) pushed me to do some serious introspection about my sexuality

not music but some hipster who was very passion about music on my high school years
i never meet him again after school but he are still one of biggest influence On my life

Attached: jhfgkjhfdser.jpg (390x275, 20K)

I'm straight as fuck, my dude.

Attached: __kamishiro_sui_tokyo_7th_sisters_drawn_by_bang_you__820d0e92d66eec9d65e3b1d4e993d556.jpg (788x1200, 80K)

Yeah, MM probably. I was like 9 or 10 at the time, and it definetly has a big impact on my mind.

This song in particular:
youtube.com/watch?v=GKkiCFOE-Ic

Attached: e982d336cef4dda687c9200a0a56bcc9.jpg (500x701, 60K)