Why is uli bullying moog

why is uli bullying moog

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNaXTTYCx54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Moog has been ripping off musicians for decades. They are all getting what they deserve.

Case in point -
>the most rudimentary device that could even be called a "synth"? That'll be $600 please.

Attached: sirin.jpg (1600x900, 99K)

they're not just bullying moog, they're exposing the entire analogue synth industry for the price gouging bastards they are. based behringer

just because behringer is able to make and sell their synths so cheaply in their chinese factory doesnt necessarily mean moog's synths are overpriced. The sirin is a beautiful sounding synth imo, and like with the minitaur, there's a lot more going on with it once you pair it with the editor app

moog is china flimsy shit too. it isnt the 70s anymore, boomer.

I never said flimsy tho. I have all 3 of the currently available behringer synths and think they're extremely well built. Moog is just not able to build as many synths for as cheap.

>Moog is just not able to build as many synths for as cheap.
and its still china shit. their prices dont reflect their current quality.

yeah, their prices reflect what they can afford to sell them for and turn a profit. Behringer clearly don't give a fuck about making money off their synths because they can afford not to. Behringer is definitely based, but other synth companies haven't been ripping anyone off just because they're trying to make money and stay afloat.

Why wasn't there mass outcry when this happened? It's like if Gibson all of a sudden started making their flagship guitars in China or something. I find it hard to believe that "enthusiasts" who are so autistic about shit would tolerate that.

look moog could have become big, really competitive and all with their huge reputation BUT they decided to be some commie cooperative and ofc theyll struggle, hippies always struggle.

they felt theyd be disrespecting big bog? dunno, but see DSI prophet 08, they literally made a special "potentiometer edition" of that synth because people got MAD they put digital encoders that would jump al around and be bassically shit. maybe prophet users really use their shit, and moog is mostly casuals who cant even play.

I might just get my first actual hardware synth
youtube.com/watch?v=RNaXTTYCx54

>analog messenger of joy

Attached: 1553362181683.jpg (641x491, 43K)

>tfw i bought one and just have it sitting in the box
My plan is to flip it one day -- I hope there will still be boomers that hype up moog.

Attached: 1543553916128.jpg (600x600, 66K)

lol might as well return it and get your money back, it's gonna end up like the minitaur going for $300 used.

Buttringer is shit tho

Why? or are you just stereotyping the brand and saying "if it's this brand then it sucks"

Yes, that’s typically how it works. Tried several things, all dumpster fires = brand is a dumpster fire.

any bad experiences with the synths in particular?

t. Uli

Who is buying all these analog mono semis? What a meme