It's all white boys

>it's all white boys
oh no no

Attached: death grips.jpg (688x387, 58K)

black people really don't fuck with Death Grips at all

I'm remembering that DEHH video right now and cringing. I feel like a lot of black people only listen to hip hop or so called black genres so when they listen to hardcore punk and industrial influenced hip hop like DG they can't fuck with it. Fucking racists desu. If they listened to white music like industrial and punk they would like DG I think.

black people are super racist and only allow themselves to enjoy black music

Industrial fans don't listen to Death Grips.

If they can tolerate the vocals they do listen to them. Most of the industrialfags I'm friends with on Last.fm like DG.

blacks in general cant into anything to experimental

Not true by the way.

Jazz?

rock n roll?

name one white artist the brothas can turn up to

Very true.
They very rarely make exceptions.

Hank Williams, Sr.
Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs

>coasted by thousands and thousands of black artists including newer ones BY THE DAY and sometimes they will stop liking/supporting something BECAUSE white people like it now.
Diversity is a lie user, just embrace the world's uglyness already.

Ok some blacks listen to CAN

Now who’s the real racist here?

I showed my black friends death grips.
they liked it but said it’s too fast and aggressive, they like “chill” music.

racist post
downvoted

Death grips is 2/3rds white

what's your point

>punk
>metal
>rock
>classical
>folk
>instuments
>rythym
>writing
>words
>speaking
>vocal cords

can confirm, only person I know irl who likes them is a white dude. It’s too avant-garde for most blacks to enjoy

Actual rap music has more in common with outsider art than any other genre because rappers couldn't give less of a shit about the stuff they put out and are open about their music being an avenue for money first and foremost (the "rap game") so all of the truly great forward thinking stuff is basically the result a happy accident

Death Grips is 2/3 white though.

Attached: 1534930299607.png (431x640, 416K)

I’m from Houston and the majority of black people im friends with fuck with dg. It more about just being into music than what race you are, of course the avage normie black or white isn’t going to be into dg

Death Grips isn't really about that? If anything it's more along the lines of weirdo/freak art.

this. normies just listen to whatever seems socially acceptable. most of my non-white friends (two blacks and a puerto rican) listen to music by non-black people. i have a white friend who listens to stuff like jahseh and ludacris.

>where all the same
sure whatever you say

doubtful. i'm much better than people who use where instead of we're.