What band has the worst fanbase? Radiohead? Queen?

What band has the worst fanbase? Radiohead? Queen?

Attached: 639440_M1ROnKJ3.jpg (250x465, 22K)

anything that is taken to me more intelligent or deep than it actually is by said fans

Nickelback

Tool is the obvious answer but honestly fans of any very popular mainstream pop or hip hop are worse.

Queen for sure
All they're fans are either Ignorant boomers or faggos who think they're special for listening to it

the whole fedora reddit "woke" beta-masculinity of Tool is such a boring easy target at this point.
it's like the new Nickelback, something that unexceptional middlebrow people bash to feel exceptional and highbrow.

Megadeth. Imagine still carrying some guy's grudge that was settled like 20 years ago.

everyone always says tool but i've never even met someone who likes them

The worst fan base I ever ran into was Emilie Autumn’s. Toxic femanons who think mental illness is a badge of honor because their uncle touched them when they were 9. The literal worst.

Burzum
The losers of an edgy game of chicken who hit the brakes as soon as they saw the cliff. >OK, he's a nazi, but he writes about orcs and trees and stuff rather than politics, which means PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY! so I can still namedrop Burzum on social media while feeling slightly naughty, while getting away with it!
usually nu-males with glasses.

People have been bashing Tool for 20 years because it's a bad band and the fanbase is awful. It's not some new trend.

the smiths

The Grateful Dead, hands down.

Slayer. Their music is absolute shit, awful vocals and guitars, but their mentally ill fan base will defend them to the death.

At least tool fans out themselves as tools by wearing t shirts with the word 'Tool' on them.

Queen and Led Zeppelin

all hip hop
>what you dont listen to rap? you must be fun at parties xD

Attached: 1453059988507.jpg (389x345, 12K)

So your telling me Radiohead had a fan base? Like a fandom with fan art and fanfics? Gross

Not a band but MJ fans are peak autism

we stand with michael

Aphex Twin fans are awful and think he's one the greatest composers ever.

Any mumble rapper really, their fans consist of zoomers (the kind that unironically play fortnite) and thots

what about Nirvana?

i mean insane clown posse has to be up there... right?

neither band has "fans" just casual listeners who know of nothing else but still jerk off the bands like they invented music

i'm a queen fan

All Juggalos I've met are really nice but remember there are the crazy ones out there. It actually seems like a great fanbase from who I know likes ICP but they do have the most dedicated cult like fanbase

>4 dubs in a row
what is going on?!

Not a band but Eminem

Quads with former trips of absolute undeniable true

its either this or pink floyd

CHECKED

Pink Floyd fans are right though

kanye fags
so fucking insecure

never met a single Led Zeppelin fan who wasn't an obnoxious, pretentious, lewronggeneration dickhead
or one that was above the age of 15 for that matter

Go on Freddie

Or boomer dads.

>Literally the most normie fanbase, consisting of like half the population
>Autists
Hang yourself

Attached: CraziestSlayerFan.jpg (480x640, 47K)

Same thing could be said about Radiohead.