Haha you don't actually make threads on Yea Forums because you are lonely as shit right ?

>haha you don't actually make threads on Yea Forums because you are lonely as shit right ?
music for this feel ?

Attached: C5PKVC-UoAAEjqN.jpg (1200x1179, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8J6iSS_EYhY
youtube.com/watch?v=nWRflpup2xc&list
youtube.com/watch?v=UujDjvO47zE&list=
youtube.com/watch?v=2ktpq_RygcI&list=
shoutengine.com/CumTown/
youtube.com/watch?v=SRwL5ZMQsa0
youtube.com/watch?v=J2urGT6Sdng
youtube.com/watch?v=W_5nuAZzKtI
youtube.com/watch?v=zmO6XTYn0RA
youtube.com/watch?v=J_2ZywIv9z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bug a cute

fuck man i wish i had friends. Im fucked up

fuck adam is such a qt

is stav actually gay?
from his ig he looks like one

hahaha of course not hahaha

yeah he got style. He is a nice person i think
he doesnt give a shit i think he will stick something up in his ass easily
yeah fuck ye haha absolutely not

Nick needs to cut the dead weight

only as a bit

did stav finally fix his grill?

when did you grow out of cumtown? for me, it was when the terradome came out

I didn't because i have no fucking friends only 2 internet ones that are currently offline. So i listen to their podcast and trying to deal with this fucking sadness on my vacation from work

when they started making money and realised they had a fanbase

i hate that fucking faggot from the bottom of my ball sack core

why

who cares what you think
he cute

stop being anti-semitic

haven't found a podcast better than this one, albeit i wouldn't know where to look
they have such a perfect trifecta of characters, makes me feel like a boy in the middleschool lunchroom.
best bit in the series: adam is a baby
how does nick do it?

Yeah i like their chemistry too. Also i like when Nick talks about how fucked up he is. And fuck you are so right about that middleschool lunchroom reference shit is real. Nick is great. Adam is great. Stav is great.

old giant bomb had the same dynamics but the main host died and other members moved on

do they have a decent backlog of material?
nick has a very relatable life

*Lithium by Nirvana* starts playing

nah its mostly a video game podcast that mostly talks about current games and news that venture off into general banter and talking about bs for half the podcast but i doubt it holds up unless your re listening for nostalgia

What kind of woman would let stav fuck her?

it's a good bit.

>haven't found a podcast better than this one

Chapo Trap House, my dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=8J6iSS_EYhY

cuck!!!!!

LOL

never know any of the people theyre referencing really threw me off, i dont really keep up with politics. i guess its that they dont always give context maybe, because i enjoy red scare occasionally.
cringe

>"have you ever seen a chinese guy shit his pants?"
>jewish laughter
>jewish laughter continues

There I saved you a hundred hours. Now you don't have to listen to cumtown if you haven't already

do people actually listen to this

anyone going to their show on the 30th

Attached: 1153lkfvbon21.jpg (2000x2000, 218K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nWRflpup2xc&list

their pretty funny sometimes but it can get a bit much at times desu

qtpie

Attached: cool adam.jpg (194x259, 8K)

unironic racism is pretty manchild to me, its the ultimate cope. and seeing where these guys come from im sensing that theyre not being ironic.

its the ultimate of adult hood where you throw away childish fantasies

why do you talk like a faggot

*stav voice* HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: jqCAGMH-O_o.jpg (599x601, 148K)

These faggots aren't funny

I listen the podcast on Soundcloud

this. I gave some of their vids a chance.

wtf are you talking about faggot this is the epitome of comedy

youtube.com/watch?v=UujDjvO47zE&list=

youtube.com/watch?v=2ktpq_RygcI&list=

all of their stuff is just shitty weird twitter humor several degrees removed from its source, which is already fyad humor several degrees removed from its source

DASHA IS SO FUCKING CUTE

they shitpost alot but nick does offer some decent takes on things and has decent stories the other two are mostly their for him to riff off of though

Stav is such an annoying fat hack I can't wait til he has a debilitating stroke

I am

Are they still podcasting? There hasn't been any update to their soundcloud in a while

yeah, they release a few eps a week

Oh shit, on what platform?

bonus episodes are on patreon, but its very easy to get them without subbing. you can find the normal episodes here: shoutengine.com/CumTown/

Thanks brother

A cupcake, and a candy bar

Nooo, fuck no dude!

I like all the "what if a retard was gay" and "gay donald trump" bits, but I also like when Nick gets real.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRwL5ZMQsa0

Real Nick is best Nick. Also i like drug Nick and mental issues Nick

the left can't meme

post hog, chud

Fffffava beans?

Here it comes

youtube.com/watch?v=J2urGT6Sdng

Nick also created this tweet which obviously pissed off the MRA crowd, but then when the lefty feminists checked out his twitter page and saw that he was as equally offensive to them and everyone else

He said in an episode that sometimes when he's on the subway he dreams of kicking a baby into an incoming train or just beating the shit out of it with his bare fists until there's nothing left. Not because he hates babies or anything, he just wants everyone to be mad at him.

Attached: Nick_Mullen_-_Feminism_Canvas_2000x.jpg (2000x1333, 268K)

see how defensive they get when you point this out

>two posts including yours and one ironic reply

literally me.

post pork, white dork

Some of their best bits

youtube.com/watch?v=W_5nuAZzKtI
youtube.com/watch?v=zmO6XTYn0RA
youtube.com/watch?v=J_2ZywIv9z0

Attached: MoreLike5AM.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Ntroducing

You aren't a patrician if you don't realize Adam is better than Stav

Honestly Adam has the best twitter now that Nick started taking his meds and is no more of an extremely online guy. Him baiting Chelsey Clinton and then getting banned for it was one of the best bits of all time.

Stav is better at stand-up but Adam has the best twitter game. On the pod they're equal but different. Stav is the human laugh track while Adam is the human punching bag

Adams been good recently. He was probably funnier than Nick on the Bam and gene episode

Our boys are too powerful, they wrecked what was left of Bam's career after questioning his ability to name the capitals of countries and then congratulating his wife on her pussy rings.

And yeah there's a few rare episodes where it's just nick and adam and they do actually work together quite well.

nazi

Attached: 1481104719628.png (399x322, 42K)

deep_legal_shit makes an appearance