I gave my cat psychedelics and now she's schizophrenic like me

>I gave my cat psychedelics and now she's schizophrenic like me.
Music for the feel?

Attached: 1548992397687.jpg (604x583, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hMLE11EYXcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why tho?
a cat probably can't even acknowledge it exists and is alive, so you gave it psychedelic drugs???

because i was doing shrooms a lot and growing them so i thought it might be interesting if i fed them to the cat

Americans like OP are idiots and love harming their animals. They also "get them high" and feed them booze, because they want to destroy their lungs and kidneys.

I think that's animal abuse, man. I've had horrible trips and they're not fun. I would never subject an animal to that.

You should be spayed and/or neutered.

>I think that's animal abuse

Yeah, permanently destroying an animal's brain chemistry tends to be considering abuse. And for such infantile, selfish reasons too, what a shame.

That cats something I can’t explain
youtu.be/hMLE11EYXcs

Yes, thank god only Americans abuse animals lol

>only Americans abuse animals lol
kek asians literally skin dogs alive and eat them fucknut

Of course other countries can abuse animals, you mental midget. Learn to read, filthy American.

songs about my cats

I was pretty far out and thought the cats might get on my level. I also did get them high around that time. I wouldn't do it again though

Uh oh, watch out everyone, an American is here to set everything straight. "Uh, you guys DO realize other countries exist too, right? Where do you think all the terrorists come from, huh?" Thanks, America, for enlightening us all again.

Were you also dropped on your head as a baby off a cliff? What a mental failure of a human being.

The next time you want someone to be on your level, enroll them in the nearest elementary school.

It's cool, she still loves me

Post pic of kitty

It's a retarded cat.

Sick burn

She didn’t wanna look

Attached: AACC7411-1F7A-47FC-BBC3-1E1238B07B66.jpg (4032x3024, 2.17M)

Probably her permanently ruined brain.

haha she's dark inside :3

Being incapable of basic functions is so lol randum xD muh cat's dark inside lololz

she functions just fine, she's just a little odd and skittish, but she's fine. pretty happy actually

I genuinely laughed at this thank you