/FridayNight/

Do we still do these?
Why are you here?
What are you listening to alone?

Attached: fridaynight.png (1417x1037, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_mF7oq5HUw8
youtube.com/watch?v=4gPCLnDWc_Y
youtu.be/vViOWagWHpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know
I have no friends, so I'm high on Yea Forums
Mother Mother

I guess I'm here because I'm putting off some heavy reading I was about get into. Listening to pic related because it was supposed to be my study music.

Attached: passages.png (796x808, 480K)

It feels like someone’s missing...

Can’t sleep. Listening to Sparks by Coldplay. Gay as fuck, I know

i dedicated my bong rip to u user

youtu.be/_mF7oq5HUw8

:(((

IT FEELS

listening to paparazzi by lady gaga cause I dont give a fuck

listening to Sunday at the Village Vanguard alone

i wish i could viist a jazz club

I would smoke weed but I honestly feel like I’m so sad I would have a nervous breakdown. Maybe fuck it

Attached: FC295AB4-0DEB-44FC-9215-D8DB7BAACB1C.jpg (640x640, 117K)

05.00am here, cant sleep. sick houghin up green shit.

Digable planets - where im from
to keep moods up.

Who can relate.
youtube.com/watch?v=4gPCLnDWc_Y

Days That Got Away, coincidentally.

I work the night shift to provide for my gam-gam and my cat.

listening to some mikgazer vol. 1

very admirable, good luck user

>tfw you make a fool of yourself in a thread and have to close the thread
Feels bad man.

I'm just sitting here listening to 80's pop like Elvis Costello, Aztec Camera, and Prefab Sprout. Drinking some cheap vodka too.

I have nowhere else to be and no one wants to see me. It kinda sucks when you try to make plans with someone and they completely ignore you and you're left wondering if you did something wrong. Not to mention the fact that you're not handsome or charismatic enough to be loved and you watch as someone else easily charms the girl you're too afraid to talk to.
Currently listing to some LCD Soundsystem

Attached: 1537582734145.jpg (908x908, 129K)

are you me my frend?
based. always wondered where the album came from

Attached: ik43m0d4i0uz.png (635x473, 222K)

>coworker leaving, moving across country
>has a dog named giggity (after quagmire from family guy) that she has to leave behind
>source of discussion at a bar we are at tonite how she could do that, just leave him behind after 5 years to chase her girlfriend (yeah shes les)
>driving back to subway with qt boss to drop me off, radio on low in background
>suddenly, like clockwork, hear the song "no diggity" in the background
>she doesnt notice, i say "holy shit" and i turn it up right when he says "i like the way you move it, no diggity"
>DID THAT SAY NO GIGGETY
>she nearly crashed from laughing so hard

successful nite bros making my qt boss laugh that hard thank you based blackstreet

listening to dsp fail at the new from software game pretty enjoyable but the lingering sadness is bothering me i don't want to lament tonight

kek

alone listening to leaves turn inside you
in college studying major I dont care about. no career truly interests me though.
i have friends but we rarely hang out
no gf, ever. I don't even know what I want any more. Being "successful" in my field, landing some office job to eek out a living doesn't even seem appealing.
Im just here spinning my wheels

someone's telling the toll to me

Attached: 1548992397687.jpg (604x583, 64K)

>Prefab Sprout
>Cheap Vodka

You seem like a cool guy, user

Same, dude. I'm fucking blazed right now listening to the White Album.
My only friends are my co-workers, but it's cool because we work at a record store so we get to talk about music at work.

lonely, procrastinating on school work, just took an edible and gonna listen to death in june or something.

shut up fake train is better

Take Off Your Pants and Jacket by Blink-182

>are you me my frend?
perhaps

>Why are you here?
The girl I considered my girlfriend dumped me at the beginning of the week. I was just the side dude and I clearly wanted a relationship. I was totally unaware I was the side dude. I've drunk so much fucking cider as of late. Probably more alcohol than I've drunk my life. I don't really drink. I'm also the only person in this place during Spring Break. It's all so lonely.

>What are you listening to alone?
Wings Over America. God, Paul is such a good guitarrist.

Well, bass guitarrist. It counts.

>tfw I didn't get to talk to her today
I sit near this beautiful girl in my Friday lecture, but today we barely talked. It's literally all I look forward to all week and the only human interaction I regularly have. Now I'm listening to Xasthur and drinking some cheap wine.

I'm working an overnight listening to some zappa

>Why are you here?
It's nearly 5am here and I can't sleep as usual, I'll probably sit at my desk chain smoking until I can't keep my eyes open. I don't have any money so I wasn't out with friends, and I don't have any weed to let me fall asleep without shitty thoughts going through my head. I live with my friends but I feel lonely regardless. I don't have any passion for the stuff I used to love and there are a lot of decisions I regret at the moment.

>What are you listening to?
Don't Miss It, will probably follow it up with some Radiohead or some other meme

Attached: 290.png (1024x1023, 506K)

based

Yeah smoking weed when I’m down sometimes amplifies my depression and anxiety, no bueno. Had to take a break or else I’d ruin it

youtu.be/vViOWagWHpg
I made some fuckin dank patty melts tonight and had a six pack so I'm feelin good bros

here because i can't sleep
listening to nonagon infinity

Wholesome

I've given up, even though I enjoy being around people and doing things, at the same time I don't. Most of the time I'll like it then half way through want to go home and sit in front of the computer.

Chillin at friends house smoked some dank alien looking ganja listening to some techno music, the best night I’d get

BUMP

This is sweet, user. Ask her out

american football LP3 obviously