Found out I have stage 3 stomach cancer yesterday

>found out I have stage 3 stomach cancer yesterday
Music for this feel? I'm so fucking scared.

Attached: 1543368253657.jpg (790x818, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8
youtube.com/watch?v=0va3F2PWBJc
youtube.com/watch?v=sPlhKP0nZII
youtu.be/zu8rdc-JbzM
youtu.be/AFIOKQpHfHU
youtu.be/_NWgfDD-M1E
youtu.be/54W8kktFE_o
youtube.com/watch?v=skJJGqnhlpM
youtube.com/watch?v=N-HZpXnjXM0
youtube.com/watch?v=oX68kMWmq5c
youtube.com/watch?v=ybCtYB_yn7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=JjPSnSj4rqw
youtube.com/watch?v=udeIoaKrfDY
youtube.com/watch?v=crCMKjeM3YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OfR6_V91fG8
youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU
youtu.be/7DvYzuhWaZE
youtu.be/hFraMEZPXjE
youtube.com/watch?v=PiZRq6sJKeg
youtu.be/cnRffxCIHUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pO007Bx1Uak
youtube.com/watch?v=GKiLEgAzFDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UgAkZfObn0c
youtu.be/lm-WEZRpWuA
vimeo.com/304960468
twitter.com/AnonBabble

as you pass away listen to this in your final moments

youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8

I’m sorry bro. Shit gonna be okay just got a tough battle ahead

Whatever you enjoy.

Not a song but I hope you survive man. I’ve never met you but for some reason this makes me really sad.

Good luck man, that’s horrible
For music, I’m gonna rec Jackson C Frank
youtube.com/watch?v=0va3F2PWBJc

youtube.com/watch?v=sPlhKP0nZII

fucking kek

youtu.be/zu8rdc-JbzM

youtu.be/AFIOKQpHfHU

I’m so fucking sorry. Normally post like this don’t get to me but I really hope you’ll be okay

Attached: C3D5A158-F028-43AD-951C-EB8E6FE89CA5.jpg (220x220, 2K)

I work in a hospital and am around cancer patients a lot. Surround yourself with family and friends. Be around them and try your hardest to stay positive and optimistic. Prayer helps. If you're not religious, try meditating. This is just as much of a mental battle as it is a physical one. Don't give up hope. I'll be praying for you and your family tonight.

Attached: beartigerbuds.jpg (1375x947, 142K)

youtu.be/_NWgfDD-M1E

How old are you?

youtu.be/54W8kktFE_o

You actually have pretty good odds (all things considered). If it hasn't spread past the stomach there's a 68% chance to live 5+ years, if it's spread to surrounding tissues then it's still 31% for 5+ years. Could be worse, pancreatic cancer at the same stages is 5% / 3% with the same conditions.

>music
May not be your taste but this would resonate with me if I were in your shoes: youtube.com/watch?v=skJJGqnhlpM

sorry, bro. if it can't be helped, live your life to the fullest while you have the chance. Do what you always wanted to do since you dont need to bother with consequences.

Jesus, man. That's rough. I hope you can beat the odds. But I don't think there's any music that's gonna make this alright.

what are the symptoms of this?

Blackstar.

Rip user

Attached: 1535401846008.jpg (403x349, 36K)

dying. slowly and painfully. (sorry OP)

youtube.com/watch?v=N-HZpXnjXM0

I'm 42
I sleep 12 hours a day. Chemo. Constant diarrhea. Spend all my time smoking weed. hired a prostitute since I've never had consensual sex. My Dr. is an ass hole

>music for this feel
if i die.. i couldn't choose a better location, when the cancer penetrates feeling a burning sensation, getting closer to God, in a tight situation, now take these words home and think it through...

Sorry to hear that my dude. I know how hard this is and I hope this helps, even a little bit. I’d go with Red House Painters and Songs: Ohia. Here’s hoping you can still drink, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=oX68kMWmq5c

youtube.com/watch?v=ybCtYB_yn7Q

stay strong user

Good luck man. U got this

did u eat boomer foods for 42 years dued? boomers did this to you

If I could recommend a game, it might hit a little too close but red dead redemption 2 is a fucking masterpiece and might speak to you.

I hope everything makes sense in the end of your journey man. Everyone fears the unknown, but I like to believe those who spend the time to find peace leave with acceptance.

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 14K)

Where did you get this pic from?

Hey OP the Ry-Guy here. I know I'm nobody, but aren't we all? I love you m8. Just find peace before you go, at least you aren't rolling off a mountain cliff in a vehicle to your death, you have time to come to grips with what is happening to you, cherish that. Once again, I love you, I will see you on the other side my friend.

>But it's a hollow love for a heart with no blood
In its veins
youtube.com/watch?v=JjPSnSj4rqw

Also, I want this song played at my funeral , I don't know what it may mean to you, but it is what it is, and figured I would share it with you...
youtube.com/watch?v=udeIoaKrfDY

>for this feel
youtube.com/watch?v=crCMKjeM3YQ
I want to share my favorite song to you, the one I want to listen to while dying. Please, Lord, let his last moments be something good.
youtube.com/watch?v=OfR6_V91fG8

youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU
prime deathbed core

youtu.be/7DvYzuhWaZE

Rest easy and enjoy yourself user

I got a tooth infection and I'm kinda worried it's gonna go in my brain and I'm gonna die. just be lucky you're not in my shoes

Rest well user

Look into assisted suicide if it doens't get better.

losing my shit

I had an infected tooth for around half-year. I guess I'm lucky it didn't fuck my shit up beyond just losing the tooth, but it wasn't a comfortable experience, not at all.
Go to a dentist if you can. When I finally got to the dentist they pulled it and prescribed me antibiotics.

I don't have any recommendations OP as I'm drunk and don't wanna search too hard but I'm really sorry to hear it
I truly wish you the best of luck in beating it and hope you keep a level head and get through

youtu.be/hFraMEZPXjE

Good luck, OP.

>Beethoven wrote this piece after recovering from a serious illness which he had feared was fatal because he had been afflicted with intestinal disorder during the entire winter of 1824–5. He thus headed the movement with the words, "Heiliger Dankgesang eines Genesenen an die Gottheit, in der lydischen Tonart" ("Holy song of thanksgiving of a convalescent to the Deity, in the Lydian mode").
youtube.com/watch?v=PiZRq6sJKeg

Attached: Beethoven-Life-Mask-228x300.jpg (228x300, 20K)

Sorry to hear bro. Try to be positive. You can hang in there for a long time yet. Stranger things have happened ya know.
Try listening to Waste A Moment by Fightstar. Always motivates me to do something rather than waste my days. And if you don't dig it just listen to Africa by Toto, it's the pinnacle of music after all. Good luck man.

youtu.be/cnRffxCIHUQ

Maybe risky but it is what I would like to hear myself in your situation

im so sorry, I hope you can beat it. keep us posted on the news.

kind of a weird choice, but whenever I'm feeling like im in a dark place, I like to revel in this.

Attached: 613xjc58ioL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 20K)

>I've never had consensual sex
>consensual

Attached: k095g8vgg6h21.jpg (213x177, 5K)

go to the fucking dentist you muppet.

stay strong user! best wishes from us Yea Forumstants and keep us updated
youtube.com/watch?v=pO007Bx1Uak

youtube.com/watch?v=GKiLEgAzFDQ

Deathconsciousness, by Have A Nice Life. I hope it doesn't turn out as bad as it could. Best of wishes.

Also KEEEK

youtube.com/watch?v=UgAkZfObn0c

zach here, don't die man

kek

Your favorite album.

underrated

How do people even develop stage 3 cancer in their stomachs out of nowhere?

what were the symptoms?

hly fuck good luck user

stronger-britney spears

think you misspelled Kanye

this is a demoralization psyop
this appears constantly on all boards, its just one of many ways that this place is suppressed by demon worshiping loonies
they want everyone on this entire site to whimper, because their fear and hate your enthusiasm and optimism for the true future of the world

really just listen to music that you enjoy.
Wish you the best of luck user.

ok alex jones

you're right dude
the

I'm here for you if you ever need to talk

Seconding this, it has a great soundtrack too youtu.be/lm-WEZRpWuA

vimeo.com/304960468
Always gets taken down from YouTube

The duality of man

Attached: 902C79C3-C515-453B-A17B-4979FA981B9E.jpg (750x1334, 581K)

do a r63 with a qt nurse

Attached: hospice.png (600x600, 248K)