What are albums that sound similar to the DOOM soundtrack (in the sense that its metal but aside from some audio log...

What are albums that sound similar to the DOOM soundtrack (in the sense that its metal but aside from some audio log tracks is just instrumental) i find a lot of newer metal music to have neat instrumentals but the lyrics and vocals are way too tryhard for me

Attached: addbfffcaeddff-wallpaper-wp440835.jpg (926x1043, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-06Mt8oDA_E
youtu.be/HnHn_nY0rr0
youtu.be/5D2tj0XtDs4
youtube.com/watch?v=_zLcaS76OtM
youtube.com/watch?v=vOd-T58qHLA
youtu.be/1UR3YjktJYI
youtu.be/cU9fbGTnTr0
youtube.com/watch?v=5XNn642T-uE
youtu.be/uabpbNswmlE
youtu.be/1Vsf3zYppP4
youtu.be/KjrKrvF7JDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Master of Puppets

I should've specified i meant good albums

Some synth-metal is like this, I don't really have any recs though.

Master of Puppets is literally At Doom's Gate, and the whole album is unironically the greatest metal album of all time, certainly thrash.

DOOM literally just took music from Pantera, Metallica, Rob Zombie, and NIN and chiptuned it

Retard

Thats the orginal soundtrack u retard i meant the 2016 version

>master of puppets
>not good
unironically what the fuck is wrong with you. even people with no affinity with metal can get blown away by that stuff

Metallica just bores me idk what to tell u lol ive tried to get into them and they just dont click with me i guess

some songs on here

Attached: The_Powers_That_B_cover_art.jpg (220x220, 23K)

Power Trip Really has that feel,
youtu.be/-06Mt8oDA_E
I think personally demon hunter is a little closer with that sort of heavy metal sound.
youtu.be/HnHn_nY0rr0
but if you are looking for something more in line with the sound I guess industrial metal would be your best bet
youtu.be/5D2tj0XtDs4

Meshuggah
Vildhjarta

Bongripper - Satan worshiping doom

Attached: satanWorshippingDoom.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

kek. check out spastic inc and blotted science. also im not ron jarzombek. dont ask me if i am cuz i just said i wasnt

"Lyre of Orpheus" by Nick Cave is literally the closest thing to a musical adaptation of Doom.

youtube.com/watch?v=_zLcaS76OtM

correction, spastic ink. see, im not ron. he wouldnt misspell his own band

None of this shit you fags are posting sounds like the Doom 4 soundtrack.
Try some Meshuggah OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=vOd-T58qHLA

Ive been mushuggah cause i fear they'll just be stoner metal idk why
I do love me some nick cave but ive only hear dhis bad seeds stuff if we're being honest

>can't read 4 posts up from the bottom before posting

Attached: 1552345165411.jpg (540x718, 74K)

The 38 year old boomer who hasn't played a doom game since the 93 original

>Ive been mushuggah cause i fear they'll just be stoner metal idk why
destroy erase improve and chaosphere are their only two albums that are worth listening to

99.99% of metal has vocals but author and punished makes literal industrial metal that sounds like it was meant for the doom ost
youtu.be/1UR3YjktJYI
He built his own instruments that all sound like machines from hell

maentis - i have tasted devil's blood

the algorithm is similar music, basically djent and edm and all instrumental

>the algorithm
Thanks I spent the last like 15 minutes trying to remember their name. I hate those The band names that you end up forgetting half the time. Still a good group though. youtu.be/cU9fbGTnTr0

Move aside faggots

Phuture Doom
youtube.com/watch?v=5XNn642T-uE

>Author & Punisher
fucking BASED
literally never seen him mentioned on here, but holy shit has he done some cool stuff

Sounds like you might want to start looking into industrial

Doom music was just a bunch of Slayer, Pantera, and Metallica riffs in midi. so the only correct answer to your question is those 3 bands, and ripoffs of those 3 bands.

curveball for ya
gost
youtu.be/uabpbNswmlE
perturbator
youtu.be/1Vsf3zYppP4
dan terminus
youtu.be/KjrKrvF7JDA

It's been a rite of passage for metal kids to act like MoP/classic Metallica in general sucks for a couple decades now. Just the way it is.
The reality is it's very good and about as progressive as thrash can go without becoming wank, but could stand to be knocked down a few pegs (that guitar tone's a bit fizzy and weak compared to Ride the Lightning).

If you like the electronic/metal aspect of DOOM's soundtrack then try MASTERBOOTRECORD

We're not talking about the 1991 DOOM, grandpa

>re-use the exact same title with no differentiation
>autistically REEEE when people confuse the two games