Invents and perfects shoegaze rap

>invents and perfects shoegaze rap
Heh, nothin...personnel, kid.

Attached: F173A86C-21E1-413B-AE32-D4868979B5A4.jpg (1080x1080, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkamlD-shrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=msC6GFicJBs
youtube.com/watch?v=sGjYuvQTKN0
youtube.com/watch?v=v0ckcqhKrbU
youtube.com/watch?v=mHDf-kelWG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where did this shoegaze rap meme come from

he cute
not a meme. he literally makes shoegaze rap

he just does an altered cover of Lil B's Wonton Soup and does Adam Sandler's baby voice occasionally with post-cloudrap beats for every song and people too dumb to realize that eat it up. He is the musical equivalent of huffing gas duster. Good for 20-30 year old party kids who don't mind listening to music that IF anything only kills brain cells.

But shit he getting his bag tho i'm jus posting shit on the off chance it makes music creation better. shit better than having a brother live in a poverty or some shit.

die lit was a step in the right direction, i hope he continues what he's doing now, because i enjoy what he makes, and not much else scratches the same itch that die lit does.

Pleb spotted. Playboi Carti makes music for normies and patrician alike

Do you truly believe that post was worth making?
You might as well just ignore and move on.

youtube.com/watch?v=NkamlD-shrQ
tell me this isnt the trap equivalent of shoegaze, if it isnt give me a better example of trap shoegaze

i dont think he makes shoegaze but i do think playboi carti encapsulates punk rebelliousness and brings it to hip hop. his energy is unmatched on songs

youtube.com/watch?v=msC6GFicJBs
bump

cuz i like the song

youtube.com/watch?v=sGjYuvQTKN0

>playboi carti encapsulates punk rebelliousness and brings it to hip hop.
playboi carti has the polar opposite attitude of punk when it comes to music. if anything that was xxxtentacion no other big rapper has a doom metal song or a post-hardcore song in their discography

>if anything that was xxxtentacion no other big rapper has a doom metal song or a post-hardcore song in their discography
post them

>doom metal
youtube.com/watch?v=v0ckcqhKrbU
>post hardcore
youtube.com/watch?v=mHDf-kelWG4

Fuck it, you're right.

>orbital is shoegaze
I fuck with playboi carti's tunes, but this shoegaze thing is fully a pisstake.

thanks didnt realize he was making PH and metal songs. But really i was talking about attitude and playboi carti just reminds me of a rebellious teenager and his shows and verses reflect that

its a forced meme. i love carti too

from people that are too new to know what cloudrap is

cloud rap is literally just trapgaze

Reddit

>he's never heard of ethereal wave

>reddit
>even knowing what shoegaze is
sure

Attached: 1550121168127.png (258x544, 130K)

some rap songs