I have a problem, Yea Forums. I'm a musician and I really want to fuck the holes of every cutie girl who likes my music...

I have a problem, Yea Forums. I'm a musician and I really want to fuck the holes of every cutie girl who likes my music. What should I do about this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-09 at 3.31.31 AM.png (868x1196, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/tumblr-ghetto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unironically serenade them

Don’t be such a retard?

Got more of pics of that girl?

What genre and what is your main instrument?
Do you write all the music? Other band members?

Get the girl's instagram, casually message and ask her if she wants to come over and watch you play guitar, piano, make a track or something. If she says yes, go from there.

I have her hips as a male

of course
what? i think it'd probably bad to take advantage of the fact that they're under the spell of my music, but i also want to fully take advantage of them.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-09 at 3.14.35 AM.png (952x1194, 2.14M)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
;(

Attached: 1553285498250.jpg (752x527, 11K)

i'm a singer/songwriter, solo, guitar, everything's me

Join a band and play some shows. If you have any kind of local scene, there should be lots of girls

then don't take advantage of them. there's a way to let people know you are sexually interested in them without being a creep. you just have to find out how.

when i'm able to have sex with them simply because they like my music, there's no way fucking them wouldn't be taking advantage of them

When they like your music the sort of like you in a way

How is that taking advantage of them? They like you enough to get with you because of your music. In this case your art is your social currency. If they discover your personality in the process and like you for what you are, you're not taking advantage of them.

that's sweet and all, but i doubt i'd be interested in dating, just fucking

Nothing. Otherwise, good luck when you get #MeToo'd in a few years.

Yeah, that's a part of my concern. Also, it just seems wrong since these girls don't really know any better

Nigga you're thinking too much into this shit. People meet strangers and fuck all the time without a second thought. Think of it as a one night stand. Your music is just an avenue for girls to discover you in a way.

If you need to hook up, just be up front with them about it. You're busy, not looking for a relationship, just want to hookup. If they want anything more, just move on.

literally how the fuck is this possible

The word you're looking for is "obese"

how many followers you have on social media to make al living from doing gigs and get booked?

about 650

sweet jessu

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-09 at 3.31.00 AM.png (760x1196, 1.65M)

people meet and have sex for less read than a shared interest in music all the time. no one is taking advantage of anyone, that's just how a lot of people operate.

yeah but a lot of these #metoo scandals are just chicks who felt weird about it later

WHAT'S HER NAME?

@jessu._

enjoy getting #metoo'd by leftists once you step out of line

on soundcloud?

how do you get bars and venues interested in booking? how often do you do gigs?

Is there a place for me to find your music?

absolutely

Forgot to link it soundcloud.com/tumblr-ghetto

this ain't me, just some fag

I typically go there and ask to meet with the club's manager and ask him if he'd like his dick sucked. They seldom say no

Well if they look like that I'd jut say you're a fucking idiot.

This some fag, not me

She's squidward, he's squidward, I'm squidward

This some me, not fag

she's ugly

Attached: 201809122055123012758145000.500x0.jpg (500x667, 122K)

Based Thai Whore

lol she's actualy qt, name?