In retrospect, their early albums weren't that great. They didn't get really interesting until Government Plates

In retrospect, their early albums weren't that great. They didn't get really interesting until Government Plates.

Attached: 1471921220808.png (499x499, 399K)

ya well i disagree completely

I don't know about when they got interesting, to me all of their projects had a distinct style that separated them from other experimental hip-hop acts that came before and after them.

Government Plates is their peak for me, i still consider it a 10/10 and i find returning to it more than their other projects even though i'm not that into DG anymore.

Attached: JNAmll4.jpg (640x424, 103K)

they suck

good to know. I like the idea of them, but I found Exmilitary to be pretty mediocre, so I kinda just dismissed them as not for me.

Forget Exmilitary. Listen to Government Plates, Niggas on the Moon, and Steroids.

Steroids > Niggers on the Moon > Government Plates > The Money Store > Interview 2016 > Year of the Snitch > Bottomless Pit > No Love Deep Web > Jenny Death > Exmilitary > Fashion Week

Attached: 1549941960860.jpg (1598x2046, 699K)

cr*nge

faggot

Government Plates is their best album

Bottomless Pit > NLDW > Money Store > the rest

TMS is pretty boring to listen to now. Whenever I listen to them I find myself starting with 2.0, usually moving on to NLDW, then GP. Guillotine is fucking painful to listen to now.

>actually listening to anything past exmilitary

its just noise.

Powers That B > Bottomless Pit > TMS > Exmilitary > YOTS > NLDW > Govt Plates

awful taste

It's okay. You can go back to you're AC/DC, Def Leppard, etc.

used to on the govt plates hate wagon, but desu it could be one of my favorites. I feel like they're pretty consistently 9/10 so its hard for me to rank their best projects, I am a pretty huge dick rider of death grips tho so take my opinion with a grain of salt

Steroids = TMS = NLDW = GP = TPTB = BP = YotS > Exmilitary

Pretty sad that hipsters are suddenly jumping onto the best DG album, I wonder what happened

Elaborate. You must not be saying what I think you're saying.

exmilitary > notm > money store > nldw > steroids > govt plates > jenny death >>> bottomless pit >>> year of the shit