I miss this lil nigga like you wouldnt believe

i miss this lil nigga like you wouldnt believe

Attached: file.png (980x653, 559K)

imagine all the satire he could pull out right now
fuck ;_;

He’d be an alt right trump supporting JERK!

I'd vote for Zappa

Attached: based 6.png (554x400, 71K)

>intelligent satirist would make intelligent political decisions
checks out

I don't think so. But I do believe he would certainly be amused by the Trump election and even in favor of it, for the crazyness of it all.
Certainly would be pushed further right than he already was by the current state of the left.

even though you miss him Zappa would probably hate you for some reason. He hated 90% of people

Attached: 7nTnr.png (252x239, 32K)

>mfw I'll never get to play Cosmik Debris with Zappa

Attached: sad 19.jpg (440x660, 75K)

unironiclly litrally who

>t. unironically litrally minorfag

Attached: [kills you in spanish].jpg (588x393, 26K)

he died from butt cancer
remember to get your butt checked if you are older than 30
yearly if you have a close relative who had butt cancer

nowadays they put you to sleep and put a very tiny camera in your butthole, no longer the uncomfortable finger

mroe lil kike

>browsing Yea Forums
>doesn’t know who Zappa is
Get out

lol gtfo boomers

this

If he just weren't an asshole he could have had an amazing discography.

I think that's part of the charm, really.

>him as a person affects the quality of his music

Attached: [visible confusion].jpg (323x326, 16K)

It contributed to the quality of his work... If he wasn't such an asshole, a lot of his stuff (especially live) wouldn't have been so solid... It also made it's way into his music, lyrically.

He meant it in a different way, mostly considering how said he was an asshole harmed his quality as a musician. I was mostly refering at how many people demonise great artists for unrelated things such as with MJ (not even true) or John Lennon (extremely exaggerated).

>said he was an asshole harmed his quality as a musician
meant to say
>said that him being an asshole harmed his quality as a musician

I'm not saying he was an asshole and therefore I dislike his music. Lou Reed was an asshole and I think he's great. But Zappa's personality was actually a hindrance on his art.

>But Zappa's personality was actually a hindrance on his art
I would actually know what makes you think that because his greatest albums would simply not be wasn't it for his personality (ex.: Joe's Garage, Apostrophe, WAOIIFTM and many more) so I'm truly riddled.

Attached: thinking 11.png (95x94, 26K)

The real decline with him started around Overnite Sensation. I do not consider Joe's Garage to be a good album. Great moments interspersed, but a good guitar solo isn't going to save an album. Now, his early records with the Mothers actually put his satirical edge to good use, but Hot Rats should have been his way of breaking out of that. Instead it turned out to be more of a fluke.

yeah, please elaborate

What do you want to know?

good thing you deleted that because it was pretty shameful.

Attached: .....jpg (683x1024, 75K)

I kind of said everything right here

Zappa would have hated Trump for the same reasons he hated any other politician

Because they weren't libertarian?