twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dope

We already have an official Yang Gang anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=CwOzAaf1vEs

back to the discord, trannies

Attached: yang.jpg (227x250, 7K)

europoor here
redpill me on the Yang

Attached: 1552352201724.jpg (589x939, 157K)

Attached: 1552925257281.png (678x478, 454K)

it would be funny if an asian guy was pesident of the states

Amerifat here, no fucking clue. some meme liberal candidate that is beloved by the weirdo right

LIVING WAGE
I
V
I
N
G

W
A
G
E

i haven't heard the name liturgy since like 2014

ONE (UNO) (1) THOUSAND DOLLARS

He clearly isn't loved by a single right-wing person, you would have to not know what being right-wing means to support him. It's just people who were never right-wing or who are trying to create another meme candidate to watch the world burn and he seemed like the best choice. He literally intends to destroy the world economy and then put all white people in concentration camps.

>He literally intends to destroy the world economy and then put all white people in concentration camps.
fucking BASED

>He literally intends to destroy the world economy and then put all white people in concentration camps.
pfft
yeah right

sounds good
he just earned my vote

He’s a democrat who’s promising 1k monthly dividend to every working or adult American while running on a progressive democratic campaign, also one of the few politicians to address the displacement of labor that automation to bring and male suicide rates.

People who aren’t familiar with his political views are just caught up in the NEET meme of yangbux and don’t give a fuck about whatever else he talks about.

Also lithurgy hasn’t been good in years once the post rock/atmo black metal meme wore off in the early 2010s they’ve fell into irrelevancy

Imagine 200 millions americans in the showers

Attached: 10769657.jpg (4940x3740, 1.57M)

wtf i want some free yangbux

Imagine the smell

Yeah, that's a pretty scary thought for an average American.

He literally intends to give it to absolutely everyone no matter what and he just knows all Americans are too stupid to realize before they vote for him that $1000 is worthless if everyone gets it for free. He's not giving you free food or shelter which would actually be worth something, he's giving you the idea of having something which will immediately destroy the value of the dollar leading to massive inflation.

>massive inflation
lmao
do you think he intends to print the money or some shit?

inflation is a literal meme

That’s not how inflation works he’s proposing the 1k monthly allowance will be subsidized by the GDP or the fact that more than 50% of the human labor force in the US will be replaced by automated machines who in turn give the money that’s given to everyone value. This isn’t the same as a handout, he’s proposing that the workers and adults displaced will get money to cover basic needs.

That's not what causes the inflation you moron. Without massive government control of absolutely everything to create a fake economy, $1000 becomes worthless once everyone has it. You think you can finally go get that $600 apartment but now it's $1600, nobody works for McDonalds at the current minimum wage anymore since they don't need it so they have to offer more and then a cheeseburger costs way more money. All this stuff adds up and it will happen instantly and boom, you have people burning wheelbarrows of cash to stay warm.

>nobody works for McDonalds at the current minimum wage anymore since they don't need it so they have to offer more and then a cheeseburger costs way more money.
Learn to write a coherent sentence in English before you talk about American politics esé

good, if people stop working at mcdonalds, they will have to bid up wages.
as for mcdonalds prices, they'll have to somehow keep them low or go out of business.

No you absolute dumbfuck, they will have no reason to keep prices low because literally everyone will be able to afford higher prices because everyone has extra money they didn't have before.

This isn't American politics you moron, it's economics. There's nothing American about understanding how currency is valued.

>he fell for the inflation meme
inflation isn't real retard. yang is a retarded candidate but that's because he's a libertarian, not the $1000 proposal

almost as stupid as voting for someone promising he will build a 3000+km wall...

Attached: 1524362126553.jpg (600x600, 21K)

reminder Trump is only phase one and Rand is phase two or three. Yang is an imposter who will be hung from a lamp post, mark my words

>200 million americans
>white

>No you absolute dumbfuck, they will have no reason to keep prices low because literally everyone will be able to afford higher prices because everyone has extra money they didn't have before.
When you've never heard of competition
>There's nothing American about understanding how currency is valued.
Well obviously your mexican brothers and sisters don't know how to run an economy

milton (((friedman))) supported UBI and he was the foremost lolbertarian economics thinker

Jesus Christ, everyone will be charging more for everything. How thick do you have to be to not understand this? You will charge people more for things, they will charge you more for things. Unless you continue to work at McDonalds for the same wages, they won't continue selling food for the same price. The landlord isn't going to keep prices the same when everyone can afford to pay more.

>Jesus Christ, everyone will be charging more for everything. How thick do you have to be to not understand this? You will charge people more for things, they will charge you more for things.
Except the places that don't raise costs will get more business, which will force other places to bring their prices down. This is how capitalism works.
Landlords have spent the last eternity trying to undercut each other. Do you think they are gonna form a cabal to raise prices together.

>thinking you can arbitrarily raise rent by 1k without a lawsuit or the cops getting involved
>thinking the free market still doesn’t apply here
Prices will be fine. 1k a month really isn’t a lot of money. At best you have a bit more disposable income

Even glancing at his proposal would show you there is a huge difference between Mao Yang and Friedman. Yang is giving the money to EVERYONE, not just the people who were instead on welfare programs because they have no income. This is a huge distinction, even if both ideas would fail it's obvious Yang's is even worse.

Milton Friedman is actually an economic genius show respect plebeian

>free market
>cops will get involved if you try to change your prices
I feel like you're pretending to be retarded on purpose. I said "without massive government control of absolutely everything to create a fake economy". You are voting for China and the social credit system which is fine if that's what you want but just be honest that it's what you are voting for.

No, you don't understand how anything works at all. Wages will go up everywhere because people will no longer work for the low wages they did before because they have enough money to survive. As a result the costs for running any business will go way up and then the prices everyone needs to charge to continue making a profit will also go up. Without massive government intervention where they do shit like pay people $100/hr. to dig a hole and then fill it back in endlessly there won't be any way to prevent a free market from making that $1000 worthless.

big companies have already heavily invested into automation and robots. the companies with robots will have higher profit margins which will drive down their prices and all the customers will flock to them.

>which will drive down their prices
found the republican
yeah bro, trickle economics totally works
xD

You think people can survive on 12k a year? Bro are you retarded

I don't think any right winger has unironically ever used the phrase "trickle down economics", I'm pretty sure it's just a meme invented by marxists.

Nah it was a meme invited by William Jennings Bryan

>Wages will go up everywhere because people will no longer work for the low wages they did before because they have enough money to survive.
do you actually believe this?

I can tell you haven’t ever rented an apartment your landlord can’t arbitrarily raise prices 1k which can jeopardize your status as a tenant and make you homeless. I’m not even talking about the fact that you have an extra 1k in your pocket I’m talking about your rights as a renter and what a landlord can and can’t do.

Also if what your saying is true why haven’t all the companies banded together to raise their prices before when the economy’s going well or lower them when we’re in a recession, prices aren’t that tightly fixed on the economy or the income of the consumer.

Also UBI is a good system if we get rid of other social programs and automation is in full force, also pretty racist to assume that yang is apart of the Chinese government when he gives a shit about white replacement birth rates

Attached: all roads lead to yang.jpg (630x1199, 161K)

Do you not? Then why aren't you accepting jobs working for $1/hr. since clearly you'll work even if the money has no value to you.

This gets to the heart of the matter

Attached: yang2020.jpg (720x1200, 227K)

You wouldn't be living in poverty, that's for sure.

>Do you not? Then why aren't you accepting jobs working for $1/hr. since clearly you'll work even if the money has no value to you.
Theres a minimum wage in place. Also if people are making 12k a year they'll be less likely to work a high wage job because they don't need as much money not the opposite

I mean if anything the lower wages will be justified since the worker no needs to only survive on the lowly wage, they’re given a government allowance which combined with the low wage would make life a little more bareable

People think our demise is inevitable and everyone else is just a shit option so why not take another shit option that also pays you 1000 dollars a month. Granted that's unrealistic as fuck

The US poverty line for a single person is $12,140 so you most literally be living in poverty

shills trying to split the vote
go back to pol

>people seek work only for money
>people seek work only to survive
People work for fulfillment and happiness, they’ll still be working for a sense of purpose. Haven’t you heard of motivation?

You cannot live anywhere in the US on the federal minimum wage. 12k is less than that

shut up MIGApede

Attached: 1552215385390.jpg (509x484, 24K)

That doesn't work either. High-wage jobs pay a high wage because they NEED people to apply for them to keep society functioning. If nobody is willing to work for that wage anymore because they can get by without it then all those jobs will have to pay even more. It's the exact same problem. Again, the core of his idea is giving everyone an extra $1000, not just people who weren't getting a paycheck. That means instant inflation of everything.

Yes and if someone is making 12k a year they'll be willing to work a place where they are happy even if it doesn't pay well

commie

>if we call them MIGApedes they will accept radical communism

lmao nice try with your fake meme

Attached: trump cell.jpg (540x540, 85K)

hmmmmm...

>thinking 12k a year makes that big of a difference
Yeah now they’ll go be an engineer because they enjoy it and now they have an extra 1k in their pocket.
Now they’ll be a doctor, entrepreneur, chef, etc because they’ll want to.

Idk where you’re getting this idea that people will be satisfied with working minimum wage plus their 1k a month. Minimum wage jobs still suck ass and they’re being replaced by robots anyway so the 1k a month can go towards their education or business venture along with their own funds. Do you think people get satisfied by their work easily, people have ambitions, everyone wants to be famous/great/successful and they’ll want to do so in their own way.

hey

Attached: QUEZTACOTAL.png (678x418, 557K)

>people have ambitions, everyone wants to be famous/great/successful and they’ll want to do so in their own way.
99% of which will never be achieved 12k or not

based

Attached: yang gang.jpg (750x497, 56K)

>Liturgy drops 20-minute long sequel to Kel Valhaal, HHH chanting "$1000" for the entire duration

that's good though. the inflation will make thousand dollas negligible, which will in turn make NEETs demand the allowance to be raised to two thousand dollas etc until the economy crashes and a civil war breaks out. sounds great.

That's because of inflation (if it's even true). $12k a year is a comfortable life here.

don't waste your breath trying to explain economics to the shills and mentally libtarded

I agree that's for the best, I'm all for accelerationism to global civil war. I just want these people to admit that's what they are supporting.

That doesn’t matter what does matter is that an extra 1k in their pocket a month won’t deter people from high paying jobs.