Kate Bush was so before her time. I’m in love with her and her music...

Kate Bush was so before her time. I’m in love with her and her music. Can’t believe she was only 19 when Wuthering Heights came out, so much talent at such a young age.

She was the definition of sensuality too, watch the Babooshka video and tell me you haven’t fallen in love with those hip sways at the 2 minute mark.

Attached: F43905FB-27B0-4251-A428-8642584C3298.jpg (334x500, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6xckBwPdo1c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4zB_kgWpC5o
youtu.be/3-K3NPR4q5I
youtu.be/W5wc1R0AQ_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

agreed

Babooshka
youtu.be/6xckBwPdo1c

she was very much of her time

Maybe in the sense that she was limited by what was available in the 80s, but her music stands up incredibly well and some of the songs would even work if they were released today.

I guess the modern Kate Bush would the weird bedroom pop kid or something like Grimes (but that’s paying a bit too much praise). Self produced and unusual.

Also, fun fact. Did you know her outfit in this is based on the cover of a fantasy series book?

Attached: BDE2D60C-F9AA-4D0C-A127-98F8D9101180.jpg (449x709, 97K)

I still think The Red Shoes is the best pop song ever. I love all of her campy shit so much
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4zB_kgWpC5o

Hate to break it to ya user but she was an industry plant

Elaborate?

its just the billie shill angry people wont consider her and kate bush in the same light, ignore him

Not him but she was "discovered" by family friend David Gilmour

I love her music and yes she was sexy as hell

Attached: 1549382977268.webm (720x603, 529K)

Well, how “discovered” was she? Is it like Clairo where they had friends in the industry who wrote for her e.g. Pretty Girl?

Or was it a friend of the family introducing her to the record company who took her on? I know a lot of her work is self produced, even some of the videos were directed by her.

I love Kate bush! I was just making a point of who gives a fuck if your an industry plant or not as long as the music is good. David Gilmour had a mutual friend between him and the bush family and heard that Kate was a wonder kid. He heard the demos and passed them to an EMI executive the label signed bush super young before any other label discovered her. For years she just worked on songs without going the traditional building a fanbase route. She had a guaranteed contract on a huge label so there was no point. When itcame for her debut the label pushed her hard as a child prodigy and she blew up overnight with wuthering heights.

Apparently Kate's parents sent out a bunch of tapes of her demos to record companies. Didn't get any replies until a mutual friend of Kate's family and David Gilmour sent the demo tape to Gilmour who then vouched for her. So perhaps nit a "plant" in the truest sense, but she got her big break in her teens even though she had hardly any live perfoming experience, mostly because of family comnection to an established artist (late 70's Pink Floyd, in this case.)

"Army dreamers" is my fav track of hers

Attached: 1493068687384.gif (460x340, 1007K)

I'd fuck Kate Bush

I wanna see Kate's bush

Yeah, well.That's how the world works.

Still, a very talented singer and songwriter nevertheless

I agree, great artist, but she didn't exactly "pay her dues" to get noticed and signed, which is exactly the common criticism of plants. Somehow Kate gets a pass because her music was actually very good and has stood the test of time. Who knows how many extremely talented countless others never see a dime simply because their parents had no friends in the industry.

David Gilmour did nothing wrong

youtu.be/3-K3NPR4q5I
youtu.be/W5wc1R0AQ_M

B&