JIMI HENDRIXU!?

>JIMI HENDRIXU!?
>JEFFU BECKU!?
>JIMMI PAJU!?

Attached: 1551879063507.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

hello
i see you posted my wife on this board
i would like if you didnt do this again
thanks

I HATE JIMMY PAGE

>anime

Attached: DhCEufxUYAAXmnH.jpg (3840x4012, 2.06M)

There is no x in romaji.

>gaypop

heck off weeb

Attached: fhhfh.jpg (480x360, 32K)

>3DPD

>DES GRIPSU

Attached: 1441717300575-2.jpg (500x500, 23K)

This, weebs who watch subbed anime and try to speak Japanese are worse than frogposters.

that wasn't supposed to go to you
your (you) was supposed to say stay in your containment thread you literal nigger or I'll have you fucking killed in real life

I don't watch anime, I just learn Japanese because it's actually useful unlike any other language.

>actually useful
Maybe if you're a "gaijin in Nihon."

Maybe someday I will be though I have to admit I'd almost be disappointed if their pride fell so far they'd let me immigrate to their country. Still, Japan is the only non-English country that is a worthwhile place to live or spend time.

why did they like Cheap Trick so much?

>THE DLEAM PORICE

get lost you wapanese fuck

There's a world outside of your bedroom you philistine. Stop leeching off your parents and go outside.

I knew it, you think it's useful because you dream of living in Japan. Of course.

have sex

It's useful because it's useful to learn a second language and it's the only language worth learning if you already know English. What else am I going to learn? Arabic? Hindi? Fuck that shit.

I decided a long time ago I'll only have sex with a prostitute. Unfortunately, such activities are illegal in my country but someday I'll travel I'm sure. It's just a matter of deciding what sort of prostitute I prefer. Maybe a ladyboy?

bro how old are you if you're still using wapanese as a term, go outside

Chinese or Russian would be more useful. You're just a weeb.

not that guy, and I could see Chinese being more useful. But Russian? How?

If you're an american, then politics. Otherwise, it wouldn't be that useful.

>learning chinese

Attached: lrNHGbS_d.jpg (640x2538, 145K)

excuse my shitty quality image

Attached: 1458225771521.png (1400x5552, 946K)

Nice blurry image for ants, faggot

>can't see shit
yeah you'd fit right into china

Chinese is obviously completely useless but I can already get the basics by learning Japanese. Chinese is just Japanese without grammar, but even Chinese people themselves are forced to learn it under the boot of the government because unsurprisingly there's no such thing as "Chinese" but rather one government imposes itself on many different people groups with different languages and cultures into being one monoculture. When Chinese becomes useful to anyone it is when the Chinese government decides you will learn it whether you want to or not so there's no point worrying about it before then. It's useless in every other situation.

nandeska sore wa

I don't know, the Nips absolutely love Cheap Trick.

God I need a third season

Attached: mugi.jpg (500x546, 35K)

I'm on my first watch through and I'm taking my time because I don't want it to end

Attached: 1546359029077.jpg (720x405, 23K)