Imagine having the whole history of recorded music ar your fingertips and listening only rap

>imagine having the whole history of recorded music ar your fingertips and listening only rap
cant make this up.

Attached: 9798698676.jpg (200x199, 10K)

Imagine having the whole internet and world at your fingertips and still 80% of the time coming to Yea Forums

Attached: 1553228052797.png (1024x1024, 13K)

I totally second this, while loving rap.
I think you shouldn't limit yourself to just one genre

imagine the smell...

came here to post this

>caring about what others do in their free time

Attached: 238467.jpg (340x506, 10K)

>80%
in fact i spend half the time here and the other half on obscure hobby groups on facebook. shits cash, the BBS forum equivalent.

i dont want to interact with wiggers and n****ers on the streets. i want civilized and cultured people, to have a civilized and cultured society, you know?

the internet sucks right now, every major website is owned by a huge corporation, it's sterile and bland and since everything is public and most accounts are linked somehow to you irl, and there are mobs of people looking to smeer anybody and everyone they can out of a career, nobody's exactly sure what they can and can't say. moderation is dead and managed by computers and report systems which are incredibly broken. good content is being purged because parents can't supervise their kids, or they're too lazy to, so everybody gets the shaft. what the hell websites do you visit if there are so many great ways to spend your time online?

then stay out of the bad neighborhoods. they tend to stay in their containment ghettos

>they tend to stay in their containment ghettos
wrong. the goverment tends to put them in clean areas, staying away from them simply doesnt work anymore. also immigration.

>imagine listening to rap at all
lmao

I agree. Remember when you can post cp torture vids here freely? Good times.

Now I'm not saying you're racist for not listening to hip-hop but the reason can't be good.

Attached: 2390-043.png (997x911, 1.41M)

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1280x1600, 239K)

no i remember people trying and the authorities being called within minutes and everyone would say "aw shit Yea Forums is shut down because somebody posted cp" it happened like once a month or less and nobody ever got away with it

Attached: 1476318746780.jpg (538x570, 73K)

I remember opening random le funny vids and finding cp snuff instead

haha troll'd ;)

>but the reason can't be good.
why, am i forced to like it?

Attached: 1499431677573.jpg (468x742, 75K)